Kim Jongkook's Feelings

Hidden Love

      The following days after the previous filming, Jongkook was constantly thinking about Jihyo. During his work with recording and photo shoots for a new song  all his emotions from thinking about Jihyo poured out. Luckly none of the staffs knew his feelings were incorporated into the singing for the song. His recording continued and went smoothly without any NGs. Later that night Gary and Haha texts Jongkook.

  Jongkook&Gary                                   Jongkook&Haha

Gary: Hyung!                                   Haha: Uri hyung <3

Jongkook: Gary yah~                            Jongkook: Nae dongsaeng~ <3

Gary: ... I've been thinking that I            Haha: You know I've been thinking... 

have started to actually fall for              Do you like Jihyo?              

Jihyo...                                       Jongkook: ...Why do you think so?

Jongkook: Is that so, since when               Haha: Because of the way you acted 

did you start to like her?                     when we went drinking last time.

Gary: I think it was around the                Jongkook: What are you talking about,

time when Monday Couple was first              how was I acting...?

mentioned.                                     Haha: Well you kept looking at her 

Jongkook: Oh...well good for you.              throughout the whole time, I bet you 

Gary: Thanks for hearing me out,               didn't know I saw.

I'll see you tomorrow during filming.          Jongkook: Ah, you caught me doing            

Jongkook: No problem see you tomorrow.         that... well I can't hide it from you can I.

                                               Haha: Hyung... I won't tell anyone so when you wan't to                                                                        you can talk to me about it.

                                               Jongkook: Thanks Dong Hoon.

                                               

      After the text messages he thought about what Gary said. A bit uneasy he layed in bed while the text 'I have started to fall for her' kept replaying over and over again in his mind. Jongkook didn't know what to do about his feelings while knowing that his close friend has started to like the same girl he likes.

Thinking to himself, "What should I do... How will I keep these feelings from bursting out when I see Jihyo and Gary during filming?"

      Jongkook then lets out a big sigh. For now he puts those thoughts aside when he remembers his coversation with Haha. Knowing Haha could be trusted with his secrets, he is momentaraly releived. Jongkook starts to falls asleep...

 

*The Next Day*

      Jongkook wakes up to his alarm, slowly waking up and then sitting on the edge of his bed, he remembers that there is filming for Running Man today. He sits on his bed for awhile thinking about how he will hide his feelings when he will see Jihyo. Jongkook decides to take a shower to clear his mind before going to the filming site. When he gets out of the shower his manager calls him.

Jongkook's phone is ringing, he picks up.

Jongkook: Hello?

Gapjin: Good Morning Jongkook

Jongkook: Good Morning

Gapjin: I'm on my way to pick you up and I'll call you again later when I'm infront of your place.

Jongkook: Okay, see you then.

Gapjin: See you later.

      Ten minuites later Gapjin reached jongkooks place. Gapjin called Jongkook and he came out. On his way out Jongkook started to feel anxious and starts thingking on how to conceal his feelings. Eventually Jongkook gets into the car and Gapjin starts to drive to the filming site. Jongkook decides to text Haha to sort out his feeling.

Jongkook: Haha... I want to continue our conversation from last night.

Haha: Oh hyung, sure what's up.

Jongkook: Well I'm going to need your help during filming from now on.

Haha: What do you mean hyung?

Jongkook: If I happen let my feelings out during the mission and games, I will need you to help cover for me.

Haha: Ahh, okay I'll give it my all so no one will find out!

Jongkook: Thanks again.

Haha: No problem hyung, anytime you need someone to talk to I can be your go to person :].

Jongkook: Alright, I'll see you later.

Haha: Okay hyung see you later.

      Jongkook became tired after talking to Haha. Feeling secure and relieved Jongkook falls asleep until he reached the filming site. Jongkook wakes up and gets out of the car. He looks around to see if Haha was here yet and sees him getting his hair styled. Jongkook walks over to Haha, Haha notices Jongkook and askes him how he was feeling.

Haha: Oh hyung how are you feeling now?

Jongkook: *smiles* Hmm, I'm still a bit worried... but since I know that you will be helping me if I were to slip up it eases me a little.

Haha: Hyung! You are worrying too much, if you constantly think about it you will be more likely to let your emotions out without knowing it.

Jongkook: *Sighs* I know, Iknow. Well I guess I'll try my best to focus on the missions and games like I usually do... oh and I didn't tell you before but Gary texted me last night around the time you texted me too.

Haha: ... What's wrong, what did he tell you?

Jongkook: Well he told me that he has started to like Jihyo and I didn't tell him that I also liked her. I think thats why I'm so anxious and worried...

Haha: Ohhh... that explains it all... Hmm, this is going to be tough for you since there's the Monday Couple concept.

Jongkook: Yea I know that is why I think I might explode and let my feelings out during filming.

Haha: Don't worry hyung I'll do my best to cover for you when you do, so stop stressing yourself out for now.

Jongkook: Okay, I guess we should head inside now. It seems like they are about to start.

Haha: Yea lets go.

      Jongkook and Haha both went inside and greeted everyone who finished getting their make-up and hair done. Jongkook glances at Jihyo and coincidentally Jihyo turned around causing them to look each other in the eyes. Jongkook was startled but he mustered up a smile; Jihyo smiles back and Jongkook's heart started to thump rapidly. Turning around and facing the cameras Jongkook wasn't able to calm down, Haha who was next to him noticed his face was starting to get flushed. Haha decided to pinch Jongkook on his waist, Jongkook felt the prick and was able to calm down a bit. He was able to calm down before the cameras started to shoot. As usual Jongkook was concentrated on the game in order to win and he was able to control his emotions.

Preview Hints

Will Jongkook be able to hide his feelings in the near future? How will he act when the Monday Concept brings Gary and Jihyo closer?