nous allons faire la fête!

Lightless Love

~Seohyun’s POV~
 

“Appa!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh, Good afternoon, Princess..” Wonbin greets his only daughter with huge grin, while doing his meeting.

“Ah.. I really am sorry for disturbing the meeting.. “ my face turned red and I bowed to Appa’s visitors.

“Please continue the meeting.. Don’t mind me..”

“What is it, Princess?” a young man suddenly grab my wrist tightly.

“It’s nothing, Xander oppa.. Let me go” I try to let my wrist free from Alexander oppa’s hands.

Oh, damn! Why is oppa hand so strong?

“If it was nothing, so why do You come in hurry to the office, Seohyun-shi?” a pretty-faced man asks me sweetly.

“ah.. nothing Yonghwa oppa.. I.. I.. I just..”

Oh, darn! Why must I stuttering ?!

“Uri Princess come to see me, Mianhae..”

Thanks to Hyungjoon oppa, he drags me out from Appa’s office.

“Aigoo.. Uri princes was stuttering to Jung Yonghwa..”

Damn! Now he starts to tease me.

“It was not like that.. It just,, I wouldn’t ever tell him the reason why, oppa..” I was about to yell at Hyungjoon oppa.

Thanks God I didn’t do that, because if I did that, we would end up try to cut each other.

“What’s the reason?  That You start to love him?”

Aish, this bullier again.

“How many times must I tell You , my dearest Eli oppa? I HATE PRETTY BOYs the most in this world!” I rolled my eyes on him.

“and Why are you here too?”

“Same as you, princess…” Eli oppa just grins at me.

Aigoo, how many times he bullied me in my life? Why I still love him again?

Oh, yeah! He is my older brother.

“Oh? You hate pretty boys? So You just said You HATE me? Aren’t we supposed to love each other?” a pretty boy takes my face closer to his’ and glares at me.

“Oh, please Kim Kiseob! Like I could life far away from You ” I rolled my eyes and popo his lips.

“I love You more than anything! I just can’t leave You !”

“Ya! Stop it! No one could separate You , guys! You’re twins! Get real!” AJ oppa smacks us on the head.

Oh, oppa, don’t  You know that it hurts a lot?

“Ya! Kim Jaeseop! Don’t hit my dongsaengs head!” Kibum oppa smacked AJ oppa even harder.

“Are you okay royal twins?”

We just nodded in harmony.

“Royal twins?  Or Just Princess ?”  Hoon oppa popped out of nowhere.

“Is that hurt, Princess?” AJ oppa now kneels down in front of me, and gives me his infamous sweet smile.

“It’s fine, oppa...” I hug him tightly, it’s always a pleasure to see his smile.

“Is that, hyung? Just Hyunnie? You didn’t even care about me?”

Here we go, my twins start to act stupid again.

“You hit me even harder!”

“You’re a guy, Kiseob-ah! Be strong!” Hoon oppa taps his back playfully.

“Why are You here again, Missy?” Alexander oppa was behind me and poking my shoulder.

“Oh.. Could we go to your room, oppa?”

Alexander oppa then bring us to his room.

“So, What is it Hyunnie?” Hyungjoon oppa looks straightly to my eyes.

“I was about to ask Appa about…”

“About Jung Yonghwa, that You love him?” Eli oppa cuts me.

“Ya! How many times must I tell You that I HATE PRETTY BOYs?” I yelled at him and about to throw Alexander’s oppa Puca dolls to him.

“Hey! STOP! That’s mine, Hyunnie!” Alexander oppa yelled at me.

“Which one is more important? Me or your Puca, oppa?” I do my aegyo.

Everytime I get hard times, my aegyo always work. Haha!

“Of course my princess!” Alexander oppa popo my lips immediately .

“don’t ever make me pick You over something again. Cause it will always You!”

“Wow! You hate pretty boys… That’s hurt us.. Did you really forget how your bothers look?” AJ oppa looked down to the carpet.

“Uri Hyunnie hate us.. So sad...” Hoon oppa start to pout and about to cry.

“O.. Oppa.. Mianhae.. I didn’t mean that... really...” tears start to form in corner of my eyes, and sudeenly my oppa burst in to laugh.

“We know.. We know.. You hate pretty boys..” Hyungjoon oppa cares y hair slowly.

“You always have certain boy on your heart…” Kibum oppa says it slowly.

“and that’s ME”

Hell yeah! You’ll always be my one only best Man Kibum oppa!! Nana onnie is so lucky to have You as her husband.

“I.. I.. Must I really go to the club by myself  to night?” They never let me go there, alone. So why must I go there lonely today? I hate that place. It’s scary and smelly!

“What? Who would go to the club? Noona, I’ll go with You !”

“Omo! Kim Dongho, what is that on your mouth?” I surprised to death when I suddenly heard our magnae’s voice.

“This? This is hamburger, noona.. and it tastes really good.. wanna try?” Dongho pushed his hamburger closer to me.

“Euw!! Throw it up! You would die if you ate that things!”

I really hate hamburgers, the second’s things I hate in this world.

“but Raina noona bought me this..” Dongho pouted.

“Right noona?”

“Hyunnie, I bought it. Mianhae.. I’ll throw it out..” Raina onnie smiles at me and about to grab Dongho’s food.

“Onnie.. Mianhae.. I’m not mean it.. I just.. That’s not healthy..”

I really am didn’t mean it, I just hate fast foods, that’s it.

“Aigoo.. Uri Princess is obsessing with health again..” Soohyun oppa just messed my hair up.

“Ahjussi, stop it! I need to go somewhere after this!”

“Stop whining, Hyunnie! And Stop  called me Ahjussi while You called my wife Onnie!” he rolled his eyes.

“Stop your fight, guys!” Kibum oppa pulled his face closer to mine.

“are you afraid, Hyunnie?”

“Ne.. I hate to go to that place..” I really am honest, I hate clubs!

“but Noona, I said that I wanna go with you! We could tag Sungjong, Minhwan and Sungyeol too!” Dongho insists his naïve idea to me.

“baby, we are not going there to have fun..” Nana onnie popped out from nowhere, along with Sunny onnie and Lizzy.

“We’re going to kill someone..” Lizzy added.

“Why can’t I go with You when You must kill someone, noona? I could protect You!” Dongho pouted and about to cry.

“Aigoo.. Uljima aigi-ya..” I really am worry whenever Dongho starts to cry.

“Mianhae.. I know that You’d protect me.. but noona won’t ever let You see me killing someone.. Never!”

I hug him tightly, I won’t ever let him see the mean me. The assassin machine. I won’t!

“So, Who would go with me?”

I turned my back to face my oppa and their girls.

“I’ll always go with You, babe!” my twins jumped and hug me tightly.

“I must protect you!”

“Ya, ahjumma! You’re the one who need protection when You drunk!” Lizzy hits his head lightly.

“and also, it’s Hyunnie’s, mine and Nana onnie’s mission!”

“I’ll go with You too, guys..” Alexander oppa and AJ oppa added.

“I’ll go there too to meet my friend..” Eli oppa added while try to hug Sunny onnie.

“Which friend?” Sunny onnie glares at him cutely.

“My childhood friend from USA, chill babe!” Eli oppa seems really scare that he just made Sunny onnie jealous.

“Why are You staring at us, Hyunnie?” Nana onnie waves her hand in front of me, I was staring at my Kibum oppa who kissed Nana onnie passionately.

“You wanna kiss someone like that too?”

“Onnie! I haven’t kiss anyone yet! I don’t have my first kiss yet!” I blurted out and shut my mouth immediately.

“Aigoo.. Uri Princess is still innocent..” Hoon oppa hugs me from back and start to swirl my body.

“Why don’t You try to kiss that Yonghwa guys tonight? He’ll be there too..”

“Hyungjoon oppa! How could you said that to me!” I throw Alexander’s oppa mug toward him.

“I hate you!”

“I hate You, too” and again, Hyungjoon oppa popo my lips.

“Aww! I want a popo too, Noona! Hyung!” Dongho starts to whine, and we kiss his cheek softly.

“The target was Big Bang, the owner of YG clubs.. You’d be hurry and neat, girls..” Kibum oppa remains us before we left.

~end of Seohyun POV~

#                       #               #

It’s about 11 PM at Seoul and people start to fill the infamous YG club. SNSD's Great Escape remix version is played and drags people to dance along. The dance floor was too crowded until 3 beautiful model-like ladies step to the dance floor. They move their bodies together with the music and draw the boys to surround them.

“Nice move, Seohyun-ssi..” a pretty faced boy walks to the wavy brown long haired girl.

“and nice dress..” He stared at her from hear peach louboutin’s platform sandals to her peach chiffon ruffled mini bebe dress.

“Oh.. Hi.. Yonghwa oppa..” Seohyun seems really surprised, she was gasping and cursing under her breathe.

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I’m just going out with my friends.. Seohyun-si, these are Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin” Yonghwa lets his friends shake Seohyun’s hands, Seohyun gives them her sweet smile.

“and You, Seohyun-ssi?”

“Oh.. Me too.. These are my girls, Lizzy and Nana onnie..” Seohyun grabs Lizzy’z hand and lets them shake her hand.

“Nice to meet You..” Nana smiles to the visitor, and suddenly saw that Alexander was waving at them.

“Ah, excuse us..”

“Oppa, what’s up?” Lizzy sits on the couch and drinks her mocktail.

“Who are they? What are you doing with them?” Kiseob stares at Seohyun and Lizzy impatiently.

“Oh, ahjumma! Are you jealous? Chill! They’re just Princess’ fans..” Lizzy pinches her Boyfriend’s arm lightly.

Aww!! That hurts, Park Sooyoong!” Seohyun screams on pain behalves her twins.

“Princess, could just don’t call her with that name?” AJ seems really irritated to hear Lizzy’s Korean name.

“Mianhae, oppa..”

“You shouldn’t apologize, Lizzy.. you’re not the one who called that name..” Alexander gives Lizzy an assure smile.

“and Our AJ must get rid of that name already..”

AJ just rolls his eyes and continue to drink all his vodka.

“Oppa, stop it! you’ve already drink it a lot! “ Seohyun grabs his hand and looks him in the eyes with her teared puppy eyes.

“Please stop it.. I won’t ever call that name again.. Mianhae..”

“Gwaenchanha, Princess.. that’s not your fault..” AJ put his slooky down and gives Sehyun his sweet smile.

“Wow! Huy, Guys! It seems that Princess met her charming prince earlier” a muscular pretty buy jumped to the couch and put his hand on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Oppa, how much must I tell you..” Seohyun starts to whine.

“You really hate pretty boys.. chill ! I already knew it..” Eli pinches his sister’s chubby cheeks.

“and no pretty boys would like chubby girls..”

“I wonder why Sunny onnie loves You, oppa.. You’re so irritating..” Seohyun pushes Eli arms away and makes her move to the dance floor when she found someone was gazing at her since She step on that club.

“excuse me, sir.. Is there something wrong with me?” Seohyun waves her hand in front of that boy’s face.

“Why are you staring at me?”

“Oh.. Nope! that boy  was smiling widely.

Seohyun was gasping. His face was really close to her, she could saw his pretty and perfect face clearly, and without She knew it, she already blushed.

“I just, like You, babe!” that boy whispers to Seohyun’s earlobe, made her freezes.

“Seohyun, are you okay?” Yonghwa rushes to Seohyun and shake her body softly.

“I.. I.. I’m fine, oppa..” seohyun lowed her head, and hides her blushed face.

“Who are you?” That pretty boy stares at Yonghwa.

“I’m her suitor, and You?” Yonghwa asks him back, Seohyun doesn’t mind what Yonghwa said. And to be honest she was too busy peeks at that pretty boy’s face.

“I’m just your girlfriend’s fans..” that pretty boy was about to go and whispers some things to Yonghwa.

“You’d be better to protect her, or else, You’ll lose her forever..”

Yonghwa drags Seohyun to his and his friend’s table and seated her on the couch.

“Seohyun-ssi, are you okay?” Yonghwa put his palm on Seohyun’s forehead and checks if She’s fine.

“I.. I’m fine, oppa…” Seohyun was stuttering and try to give Yonghwa her sweetest fake smile.

“I’m really fine..”

*Seohyunnie, why are you being like this? He is just a pretty boy! TOO PRETTY BOY! And YOU HATE PRETTY BOY* (Seohyun’s thought)

“Was it okay now, Seohyun?” Yonghwa asks Seohyun carefully .

“What was okay, oppa?” Seohyun is totally clueless right now.

“That I’m your suitor..  well, your father and I talked about it lately.. Is that okay  with you, Seohyun?” Yonghwa bites his lower lips, that made him look cute.

“What?! I mean that’s okay, oppa.. I’m fine with it…” Seohyun smiles softly to him and excuse herself, because Nana and Lizzy were busy waving at her.

Seohyun rushes to them and tell them anything that Yonghwa said with tears on her face. Alexander was about to go to Yonghwa and punched him, but Seohyun grabed his hand and said that Yonghwa saved him earlier. AJ and Eli were just laughing their heart out, while Kiseob hugged his twins tightly. Nana and Lizzy put Seohyun’s make up on again, and They drag Seohyun, together with Alexander, AJ and Kiseob to dance along with Ukiss’s Rock Your Body remix version. Seohyun was dancing happily with her companions ‘till someone taps her shoulder.

“Hey little mama, today I’ll become your game over*,
tonight I’m your only lover, listen to me, don’t go, uh oh
when we get what we want, winning over reason
like that, it’s only a choice, I’m hot hot news, baby
now gradually, you’ll become infatuated and crazy for me deep in your heart, you won’t be able to swim out


[*= woman is playing games with men's heart, he will win the woman's heart beating her game therefore it is game over]

“Hey pretty, remember me?”

“Aaaaaa!! You!! What are you doing again?” Seohyun was screaming surprisedly when She saw that same pretty boy standing face to face with her, he was singing Ukiss’ Rock your body line to Seohyun..

“I’m just checking if You’ve already attract to me..” He grinned widely and to be honest, pretty cute.

“So, wanna dance with me, babe?”

“Shiro! Who are You?”  Seohyun pushed his hand and pulled her hands close to her chest.

“Why are you following me? Are You stalker or something?”

“Chill, girl! I’m not stalker! I’m just, like you so much…” He winked and grinned at her, made Seohyun totally blushed.

He really is a prettier than girls cute boy with brown hair and smoky eyes.

“and I wanna be your man.. Is that wrong?”

“Yes, it is!” Seohyun answers him coldly.

“but Why? Because You already have a suitor?” He was irritating by Seohyun’s tone and action.

“Maybe.. ” Seohyun took a really deep breath before She was about to shout.

“So, why don’t You dance and play with me for awhile, baby girl? Your suitor isn’t around..” He grabs Seohyun wrist and pulled her closer to him.

“You're gonna pay for seeing me as easy, just because I'm young..
I could easily take away your heart in a moment, like 1 2 3 4..
Now a bit more truthfully, please stop your games..”
Seohyun sings along with 2NE1’s Pretty boy all of sudden.

“Hey little mama, shout out loud, get closer, look into my eyes
I don’t mind who you’re with, because you already love me too.
I’m a star (uh-uh) everyone’s eyes are on me
make a wish (uh- uh) lets do this together
I’m ready, I’ll get you, don’t block my way and shut up baby”
He pulled Seohyun closer and put his finger on her lips.

“Just shut up! I’ll make You fall hard to me, baby girl..”

“In order for you to never have thoughts on looking at someone too much
I'll steal both of your eyes' gazes and spill them in my heart
Wanna flow with me? I can do that
Wanna dance with me? You can do that
Don't mistake me to be the same as other girls”
Seohyun pours all of other people drinks to that pretty boy’s jacket, made him pissed off.

“Hey, what were you thinking you’re doing, baby girl?” He shouted and glares at Seohyun, his pretty face looks scary.

“Hey pretty boy, you're lacking something!
You don't have any charm, you're just PRETTY
put some effort into it!
More like a man, more with personality..
change yourself!”
Seohyun pushes him as hard as She could.

“and You know what, I HATE PRETTY BOYs the MOST in the world! Get off!”

Seohyun grabs her Fendi’s cape and rushes to Nana and Lizzy and drags them out from the club, made the Pretty boy dazed clueless.

“That makes You even more interesting, Princess”

 

#                          #                             #

“What was that, Hyun?” Nana asks Seohyun while staring at her from her Bentley’s rearview mirror.

“What, onnie ?” Seohyun was still clueless about Nana’s question.

“Why were you dragging us outside the Club all of sudden ?” Lizzy twirls her long hair and kicks her BFF softly.

“I didn’t even say goodbye to ahjumma..”

“Oh.. Mianhae.. I.. I..  Just don’t mind it!” Seohyun grabs Nana’s cushion and hugged it tightly.

“Why are you so pissed off, Hyunnie? What’s wrong?” Nana seems really worry to her sister-in-law.

“Yeah, what’s wrong, Seororo?” Lizzy stares at Seohyun made her big eyes looked scary.

Seohyun told everything to them and both of them just laugh loudly.

“Oh, please.. Just a pretty boy, Hyunie?” Lizzy laughed so hard until tears popped out in corner of her eyes.

“You might start to like him, Hyunnie.. You blushed so hard..” Nana said softly and carefully, too scare to make the Princess yelled.

“He attracted You and You  seem like You liked it!”

Onnie! No! No!!” Seohyun yelled in despair and hit Lizzy with her cushion.

“I’ll never like a pretty boy despite of my brothers! I HATE PRETTY BOYS! PRETTY BOYS !”

“Ok.. Ok.. Chill.. don’t try to kill me with your cushion…” Lizzy grabs Seohyun wrist and pats her back softly.

“Talked about kill, we have boys to kill.. Girls, we arrive.. Prepare yourself, ladies..” Nana stopped her Bentley in front of a modern mansion, where their targets lived.

#                      #                    #