part 5

I'm just another fan

Today is the day. It's Gayo Daejun's day today.

Everybody were excited yet feeling nervous for their performances.

And Chanyeol, knowing Dara's gonna MC for that day, did not forget to cheer up his noona, as well as his sunbaes.

In their dressing rooms before the start of the show, they were very busy, yet Chanyeol managed to find time and seek 2NE1's dressing room.

*tok tok* He knocked on 2ne1's dressing room door.

A staff opened the door. He saw Minzy, CL, and Bom comfy seated on their couch inside. Yet, no signs of Dara.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I just wanted to cheer you up for today, sunbaes." He looked left and right, still Dara's MIA.

"Kamsahamnida, Chanyeol." Bom said. "Good luck to your performance too!"

He felt shy to ask where Dara is, but he didn't have any choice.

"Ah-ah--eh, by chance, ah- is- ah, have you seen, ah, is Dara-noona here?" he said, stammering, again.

The girls looked at each and giggled.

"She's not assigned here. Her room's there near the stage." CL said.

"Ah..." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. "Is that so? ah, Kamsahamnida. Fighting! He. he."

He knew he was as red as a tomato for what he did. For the love for Sandara Park he would do everything.

He rushed to where Dara might be, knocked at the door and welcomed by another staff.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Is Dara-noona in there?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes, she's here." the staff replied "Dara-ssi, someone's looking for you."

"Nugu?" he heard a male's voice, a very familiar voice.

The staff opened the door wholly and saw Dara and Heechul seated in front of each other, laughing, having a nice conversation. He was shocked, and, hating what he's seeing at the same time. He didn't want to see this.

"Yah, Chanyeol-a! You came!" Heechul stood up to greet him and they both bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Heechul-sunbae."

"Are you here to wish me all the best of luck? Wah! So sweet of our Dobi!" Heechul added.

"Huh? Ah, yeah, I'm here to wish you luck, wish ALL of you luck, on behalf of EXO. We know you'll be the best MC for tonight, sunbae." Chanyeol answered, managed to reason out from his sunbae's expectation.

"Daebak!" Heechul reached his shoulders and hugged him in front of Dara. He took a quick glance on her, and she smiled, and he smiled back. Heechul released from he hug.

"Ah, by the way, Dara, this is Chanyeol, our hardworking Chanyeol." Heechul introduced him to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Dara-Noona." he emphasized on the word noona.

"Yah, yah, yah, Park Chanyeol! How dare you call her noona? Are you close?" Heechul was surprised by Chanyeol's words.

"We know each other." both Dara and Chanyeol said, at the same time. They looked at each other and tittered.

"REally? Omo1! How? Why? Since when? Aigoo, I didn't know SM people would be friends with YG people." heechul added.

"Heechul-ssi..." Dara said, not agreeing on Heechul's lame joke.

"Ah, I see, I see. You're really here for her, not me, tss, i thought you were nice but you weren't." Heechul's humors are working again.

"Aniyo, sunbae! I am here to wish all of you luck really! Jushohamnida." Chanyeol apologized.

"Kwaenchana! I was just kidding, Chanyeolie. :P" Heechul said to make Chanyeol not to worry.

Chanyeol sighed and awkwardly smiled. For sure tomorrow everybody in SM Entertainment knows about this because Heechul is the number 1 talkative idol in their company.

"I think I'll just leave the two of you first! Annyeong!" Heechul went out with the staff.

So, it was just Dara and Chanyeol left inside the room. Only the two of them.

Dugeum... dugeum...

dugeum... dugeum...

Chanyeol started hearing his heart skipping beats becoming louder and louder.

"Noo-noona, ah, I dropped by be-because I wanted to, wish you, wish you luck today for MC-ing. I-I know you can do it! You'll be the prettiest, I mean, the best MC in the world!" Chanyeol took out a piece of pink rose from inside his coat. It was quite withered.

"Noo-noona, for you." and that just the time noticed that he was giving a withered flower to Dara. Dara was about to take the flower but...

"Omo, ani- aniyo!" Chanyeol swiftly took his hand away and looked at the flower.

"Ah, sorry, noona. The flower got withered because I kept it inside my coat for a long time. Aish. Ah! I'll just buy a new one later! Sorry. I'm sorry." Chanyeol felt apologetic for he thought he insulted Dara for what he just did, He looked down and put both his palms on his face, with the rose.

"Chanyeol-a." Dara uttered. Chanyeol slowly tilted his head.

"It's okay. I'll accept it. It's supposed to be mine, isn't it?" Dara added.

"Are you sure? It's withered, and ugly." Chanyeol said looking at the awful rose.

"It's okay! Give it to me." Dara got the rose from Chanyeol's hand. She looked around and saw a plastic cup from somewhere. She poured water inside and placed the rose there.

"For the meantime, let's put her there. I know she'll be okay later." Dara put the plastic cup on one of the tables and kissed the rose.

"And with my healing kiss, it'll grow again later." She added, the formed a crescent in .

"Dara-noona..." Chanyeol was amazed with what Dara had just done. He didn't know that a girl like her would show this side of her to him.

"You're so sweet, and cute." Chanyeol couldn't help himself but adore the girl in front of him.

"I know, right!" Dara said, giggling.

Chanyeol snapped out of reality.

"Ah, ah! Noona! I have to go now! The show's going to start, isn't it?"

"Yeah. You better get going." 

"Noona, fighting! I believe you can do your job well! Aja! Aja!" Chanyeol turned around facing the door and held the doorknob when...

"Chanyeol-a" Dara called.

"Hmm?" he turned around.

Chanyeol suddenly felt something soft and warm on his left cheek. His eyes widened when he saw Dara zero inches away from his face; Dara's lips on Chanyeol's left cheek, specifically.

"Good luck!" Dara said, after kissing Chanyeol on his cheek.

Chanyeol was silent for a moment, staring blankly at Dara's face.

"Mian! It's just--- you're so cute. I can't help but kiss your cheek." Dara said, sincerely apologizing.

"A-Aniyo. Kwaenchana. Chincha. Kwaenchana." still frozen.

"Yah! Go now! Your friends might be waiting for you!"

"Ah, ah. Yeah. Yeah."

Chanyeol went out of the dressing room. Still, nothing sinking into his system.

He was like a zombie walking in the hallway going to their own dressing room.

He went inside their room and everybody was staring at his weird disposition.

"Park Chanyeol, where have you been?" Suho asked.

"Hyung looks like a zombie. He's so pale." Kai added.

"Yah. are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"Eh? eh? Eh... I'm okay. Very okay." He stood up and his adrenaline went up. He felt all his energy filling every cell of his body. He smiled, giggled, and laughed like a crazy person with other EXO members knowing nothing.

Kris came inside their room. He looked at Park Chanyeol reluctantly.

"Looks like Dobi came from heaven, huh?!"

------------------------------

A/N:

Are my updates too short? I'm sorry If I haven't updating much. School s and more. :(((

Comments and subscribe and votes are appreciated!

Keep calm and love darayeol! :))))