part 6

I'm just another fan
Months had passed again and after gayo daejun, Dara and Chanyeol weren't able to see each other anymore. Their promotions did not match each others' schedule. EXO came back with overdose then 2ne1 with their crush album. They were very busy that Dara almost forgot that there is someone never forgetting about her. Dara was very busy with her AON World Tour, and Chanyeol couldn't keep up with her. He tried sending her messages but she never replied, and he also tried callin her whenever she's in korea but she never answered. He almost lose all his hope. Then, he started filming roommate with park bom, dara's unni in 2ne1. Everybody calls her alien because of her bizaare attitude and personality. Whenever he has the chance, he asks about Dara. "Dara's doing okay, Chanyeol. Don't worry about her." That's what she always said. "She's been doing tons of cfs and photoshoots, she's very busy. Try calling her." She said one time and chanyeol tried calling her but she never answered. And afterschool's nana was another problem. She keeps sticking herself to chanyeol. And, as a gentleman, he can't just refuse nana's affection because she might misunderstood it and think that he's not a nice guy. All day he thinks about Dara, and he wonders of Dara ever thought of him even once. -------- A/N Very short update! Sorry!