Part 4

I'm just another fan

After that very unforgettable day, Chanyeol has been doing very well in rehearsals and giving his all during performances. He has been also very energetic and happy while shooting their new variety show.

Both Dara and Chanyeol had been very busy. Chanyeol was busy with their promotions, endorsements and all other activities that they are committed to, while Dara was also busy with their upcoming concerts and preparations. Because of this, they were not much communicating, which made Chanyeol a bit sad but then he understands for they were both idols who has responsibilities.

After all their activities on that day, Chanyeol browsed the internet to make himself drowsy. He first read some news from his homepage and read:

Dara, Heechul and Sung Si Kyung to MC SBS Gayo Daejun

He clicked the link and read the article.

“Really? She’s going to MC? And with Heechul-sunbae? Tss.”

Though he was very excited for Dara’s upcoming schedule, he was jealous with Heechul. He thought that he should have auditioned or applied for that position if only that was allowed.

It’s a month before Gayo Daejun and they were still busy. They were called for scheduled rehearsals for the said event. And Chanyeol was very happy because he knew that he will get to see Dara again after a long (but actually it’s just short) time.

-----------------------------

It was the first day of rehearsals, and all the artists who were invited to join were gathered for their orientation and organization of the program. Dara, together with the other two male MCs and the staff were on the stage, and they were introduced to each other. Then the director started to tell them what to do. However, Chanyeol, the ultimate fanboy was like a fansite-masternim with his eyes glued on Dara. He could not help but stare to the goddess. Yes, they were not yet that close, but he knew he missed her.

Then the director started to call the roll.

“SNSD,” “f(x),” “BAP,” “Bangtan,” and more… and when exo’s name was called, Chanyeol caught his co-idols’ attention by shouting very loud. He did this of course he wanted to seek the attention of Dara. He was quite successful, because Dara giggled, as well as the whole concert hall itself.

Chanyeol doesn’t care anymore if people would talk about him or make fun about his admiration for Dara because almost everybody knows that he is a very avid daraling even before debut. Right now, all he wants is to be Dara’s friend, or at least Dara could notice his existence as a loyal fan.

Rehearsals went on smoothly. Everybody was determined to do their parts to make this year-ender successful.

During their break, the boys went out to get some fresh air and to buy food with their company’s staff. Chanyeol went out alone because he had a plan. He would like to buy her milk tea. He was aware that he was being too showy but for a time they haven’t met, and he really wants to be closer to her.

------------------------------

He brought the milk tea he bought back inside the place. He looked for Dara in their dressing room but she was not there, she wasn’t also at the rehearsal place, tho outside she wasn’t there. Out of eagerness, Chanyeol sent Dara a message on Kakaotalk.

“Noona, where are you?” He seated on a bench waiting for Dara’s reply. It was clear to him that she might not reply because she went somewhere else. The milk tea cup was emptied.  And he was right, Dara did not reply. He seated there for an hour and decided to go back inside to resume their rehearsals. While on his way back, Sehun saw him.

“Hyung! Where have you been? We’ve all been waiting for you? You’re not answering your phone too.”

“Ah, I just got… got lost. How about you? Where are you going?”

“I was going to find you! Tss. Got lost? Tss. Okay, okay, let’s just go back. Wait, is this bubble tea? Is this yours? Or mine?” then he grabbed the milk tea from Chanyeol’s hand.

“Okay, okay it’s yours.”

---------------------------------

They were so tired after the rehearsals that they all went back to the van straight and wanted to rest and go home. On their way to the van, Chanyeol saw Dara seated near the stage and wanted to approach her, but he changed his mind.

“This might not be the right timing.” He said to himself.

But before taking his eyes away from his goddess, Dara looked back, and smiled, and waved at her, as if she was inviting him to come over.

And like a slave commanded by his master, he went there.

“Annyeonghaseyo, noona.” He then flashed his teethrich smile.

“Annyeong, Chanyeol! What’s up?” Dara replied, with a smile on her face.

“All the members were tired and we’re all going back to the dorm. How about you?”

“We’re also tired but we have to stay for some clarifications and stuff. You know, as MC, I am responsible of some things.”

"How's working with... Heechul sunbae?"

"He's cute, and cool, and bery funny, we kept on laughing during practice, we can't even talk anymore."

"Ha-ha-haha-ha. He's really a good MC." Chanyeol said, with abit of jealousy in his words.

"You are a good MC too!" Dara replied.

His heart skipped a beat after Dara said something pleasing to his ears, and to his heart. He wanted to jump because he was too happy, only if he can.

Chanyeol was about to ask if she received his message but he did not.

Dara saw EXO at the side, waiting for Chanyeol to finish his fanboy moment.

“So I think your friends are waiting for you. Annyeong. See you tomorrow!”

“Ah, yeah noona. Annyeong. Take care. And do your best. Fighting!”

 As he went back to his friends they started teasing him.

“Noona, huh?” Kris teased.

“Since when Dara became your sister?” Baekhyun added.

“Let’s go home!” The manager kind of help Chanyeol not to answer back to his friends giddy words.

-------------------------

They were all sleeping when Chanyeol’s phone vibrated, it was a kakaotalk message.

Chanyeol sleepily checked his phone to see who it was.

“Chanyeol-a, are you sleeping already? Sorry if I disturbed you. And sorry, I just saw your message now. Why were you asking where I was? ^^” It was Dara’s unanticipated reply.

Chanyeol got up to reply.

“It’s okay, noona. ^^”, “ah, I was asking you because I wanted to treat you for break, but it turned out you were so busy. But it’s okay, Sehun enjoyed the milk tea.” He replied.

“Really? Omo, mianhae. Next time I will be the one to treat! I promise!”

Chanyeol was surprised with Dara’s reply. He was like showered by very cold water when he read her message.

“It’s okay noona! J”

“Really? I’m sorry. You may go back to sleep now. We still have rehearsals again tomorrow. See you!”

“See you again tomorrow noona! Good night.”

Chanyeol put his phone down. He was just staring at it for minutes while smiling. It’s again a night to remember.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I am so sleepy... huhu. Sorry if my update is not too chummy or fluffy because I am really sleepy. :(((