There's a weird creeper in my bed!!!

Wishing Well

I woke up fom my nice and peaceful sleep and rubbed my eyes. It was nice looking at my new fully decorated room, and seeing the sun shine thrugh the window. I stretched and landed my arms clumsily on my bed. Bwoh? What's this? A lump under my bed?

"Oww." the lump said. My eyes widened and I fell off my bed. The figure stood up and I found the most beautiful and handsomest boy in the world sitting right infront of me. His eyes were squinted from waking up and his hair was a big mess flying everywhere. I stared at him with big eyes.

"Umma, I don't want to wake up yet." he whined. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"What are you doing in my room?!" he yelled at me looking panicked. I glared at him.

"Me? This is my room and what the heck are you doing on my bed you creeper???" I asked yelling at him. His eyes widened and he looked under the sheets. He sighed in relief.

"Oh, good. I'm still dressed." he said wiping off his sweat. I gave him a disbeliefed look and I hit his head.

"You ert! Why would I do such a thing with you you sick minded boy!" I said. He grabbed my hand and held a tight grip. I tried to struggle out of his grip but he held my wrist tightly. He looked at me deeply in the eyes.

"Stop please." he said. I stopped and pulled my arm away from him.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He laid back down on the bed.

"I guess I have another quest." he said. Quest? Is this guy crazy? What is this Harry Potter or something?

"What do you mean quest?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Can't tell you it's private." he said and got up from my bed. I glared at him.

"Just tell me." I said. He shook his head. Wow what a meanie. He won't tell me his quest.

"Why?" I asked him. He turned to the door and put his hand on the knob.

"It's against my rules." he said. Wow, my rules? Is he serious. He was about to open the door until I blocked it.

"Don't go out. My ummas down there and she'll freaking ground me if she sees you. She'll think something came up." I said. He made a o'shape with his mouth and let go of the knob.

"Oh, I see....... I don't care." he said and grabbed the knob again pulling on it. I pushed on the door.

"Don't!" I said. He kept pulling and I soon found myself on top of him on the ground. I blushed bright red and scrambled off him.

"What do you want? I'll get it for you." I said and sat down. He thought for a while.

" Pancakes and orange juice." he said. I nodded.

"Arasso. I'll go get it." I said and walked out the door. I crept into the kitchen and started the oven. I got out the eggs and milk and started making the batter. Since I'm cooking right now I might as well cook breakfast for me and umma.

"Smells good." he suddenly popped up behind me. I flinched and almost hit him with my spatula.

"Don't do that! And why don't you stay in my room??" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I was bored and I like my pancakes with whip cream and berries." he said. I just nodded and continued making the pancakes. He sat down on the dinner table. I could feel him staring at my back and it was making me feel uncomfortable.

"I'm Yonghwa by the way." he said. Yonghwa, matches his pretty face. 

"Heawoo." I said and started putting on the whip cream and berries. 

"Hmmm can I call you Wooie?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Okay Wooie, I like the strawberries on the left and the raspberries on the right." he said. I sighed and did as told.

"Ah ah ah, that's too much whip cream, I'll get fat." he said. I cursed under my breath and got out the whipcream with my spoon. I added a smaller amount and gave him his pancake.

"Gosh you're picky it's annoying." I said and sat by him eating my pancakes. I heard footsteps from the stairs and I quickly got up.

"Woo Woo, are you there?" my umma asked.

"Neh, umma." I said and grabbed Yonghwa's arm. I turned to him. "Don't come out till I get you." I whispered in his ear and pushed him in the bathroom. 

"But my pancakes." he said.

"SHHHH!" I said and closed the door. My Umma's head popped out from the staircase.

"Is anyone there?" she asked me. I shook my head,

"No umma. Just me and my food." I said smiling. She pointed to Yonghwa's plate and gave me a questioning look.

"2 plates of food?" she aksed. I nodded.

"Neh, this is yours." I said and pointed at my plate of food. She nodded.

"Oh, well why are there peices bitten off it?" she asked,

"I was seeing if it was edible." I said. She just sat down and started eating my food. I sat on Yonghwa's chair and started eating his food. I looked at Yonghwa peeking from the bathroom and he was glaring at me. I faked a smile and continued eating his food. I acted like I was enjoying it while inside I was truly disgusted. Indirect kiss. 

I finished and put my dishes away.

"Can I go to Yuri's house later?" I asked her. She nodded. I went to the bathroom and grabbed his hand.

"You owe me a pancake." he said and I dragged him back to my room. I sighed in relief and slid down to the floor. Yonghwa walked to my bed and went under the covers.

"So cold." he said. I shivered and got up.
"Make some room I'm cold too." I said. He shook his head.

"No." I frowned.

"This is my room Yonghwa." I said and made my way under the thick warm blankets. 

"Who cares." he said. I hit him on the back.

"I do now shut up so I can sleep." I said. He faced me with his eyes closed and whispered in my ear.

"Hug me." he said. I blushed scarlet red and I shook my head.

"No, why would I you creeper?" I asked turning away from him. He scooted closer to me.

"I'm cold." he whined. I sighed and just turned away from him.

"No just freeze to death." I said and hugged my teady bear. Ynghwa scooted close to me closing the gap between us and hugged me by the waist. I tensed in his touch and blushed bright red.

"Then I'll hug you instead." he said. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach and I sighed. Yonghwa, what are you doing to me???