Moving in

Wishing Well

The truck stopped and I looked at the house. It was really old and big.

Pretty houses

I felt a weird aura around me and got out the car. I kicked the leaves and walked around the front of the house. It was my first time seeing the house. My umma never told me that we were moving. All she said was Pack your stuff. Everything.

My friend Yuri followed me and looked around in awe.

"Wow, this is a really pretty house HeaWoo. It's really big too." she said. "But it's creepy." she said picking up a leaf. I chuckled.

"It us creepy. Atleast it's pretty though." I said and walked into the backyard. It was filled with plants that it looked like a forest. There were pines, elms, maples, and apple trees surrounding us. You couldn't even see the sun. I looked at the dead roses and frowned.

My father loved roses. I remembered always helping him plant and pick  them every few weeks. There was only one fully flowered rose. Soon a gust of wind knocked the weak petals making them fall on the ground.

"Heawoo, check this out." Yuri said. I looked at her to find her standing next to a old mossy wishing well. I walked towards her and peeked in the wishing well. It was the only thing that caught my eye. It somehow made me feel relaxed and filled with ease. 

"Is there any water?" I asked her. Yuri shrugged.

"I dunno. Let's throw something in it." she said. I picked up a rock and dropped it in the well. I heard a small plop. Yup, there was water in it. 

Yuri got out a penny and smiled. "Let's make a wish." she said. I looked at her and smirked.

"You go make one. I don't want to spend my time throwing stuff in a well." I said. Yuri pouted.

"Come on Heawoo. It's been a while since we've done this." Yuri pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"No, just make one." I said. Yuri crossed her arms.

"Fine, if you don't make one, then I won't make one." she said and put the penny back in her pocket. I shrugged and shivered when a cold autum wind hit my face. I don't know if I was dreaming but I heard a voice.

 

Make a wish and I'll make it come true

It was a nice, sweet, and soothing voice. It made me calm and freaked out at the same time. I turned to Yuri.

"Did you hear something?" I asked. She thought for a while and shook her head.

"No, why?" she asked cocking her head. I shook my head. 

"Oh, nothing." I said and we walked into the big house through the back door. We arrived at the kitchen and stared in awe. It was already decorated.

after4.jpg

Yuri gasped and squealed. "Ah, it's so big Heawoo. You're so lucky." she said and got out a apple from the fruit basket. I smiled.

'It is pretty big." I said and walked further to the livinig room.

Awesome-House-Design-with-Roof-Garden-l-

Again it was fully decorated. I fell on the couch and coughed. Dust filled the air as Yuri and I sat down.

"Ewww, dust. I don't remember any of these stuff in your old house." Yuri said.

"Me either. I wonder why these are here." I said and got up.

"Want to go see the bathroom?" Yuri asked. I gave her a weird look.

"Why exactly?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Cause if the living room and kitchen are big, the bathroom must be big too." she answered. I laughed at her statement. Yuri did knew how to make me laugh. 

"Why don't we save the best for last?" I asked. She noodded and we went up the stairs. My umma was already unpacking my stuff and putting on my bed. She saw me and smiled.

"Woo Woo, please decorate your room now. I still need to decorate my room." she said. I nodded.

"Okay, just leave." I said and knelt down next to a box. Yuri knelt down next to me and helped me decorate my room.

"I don't remember having these in your room." Yuri said.

"When was the last time you visited my room?" I asked her.

"A month." she said. I gave her a weird look. She visits my house everyday. How can she not possibly notice theses new stuff I got.

"Ummm, okay????" I said and went back to decorating. After 2 hours my room was fully decorated. I sighed in relief and sat down on my bed.

"Looks cute neh?" I asked Yuri. She nodded and sat by me.

"Yeah." she said.

cupboard 7 Cute pink bedrooms Ideas for girls 7 Cute Pink Bedrooms Ideas For Girls

"Can we go see the bathroom now?" she asked me. I nodded and we both got up and went to the bathroom. I switched on the lights and gasped.

'DANG!" we both said. We walked in the bathroom staring in awe.

"It's so big." Yuri said. I nodded. This was far by the biggest bathroom I've ever seen.

"I'm so lucky." I said.

cool-bathrooms-x8ycymt6ho.jpg

We walked back to the living room completly shocked. My umma gave us weird looks and closed our mouths.

'Don't do that, you'l catch flies." she said. I shook out of the trance and followed my umma to the kitchen.

"Umma, why is the house already fully decorated?" I asked her as we sat down at the dinner table. She shrugged.

"It's because the previous owner left their stuff her maybe, but it's cool though." she said. I nodded. We all ate dinner quietly stealing glances from each other.

"Oh, I got to go. Bye Mrs. Kim. Bye Woo Woo." she said and went out the door. I got the plates and started washing the dishes. It was 8 and it was almost my bed time. 

" Woo Woo, don't forget to turn off the lights before you sleep." she said and went upstairs. I nodded. Soon I turned off the lights and plopped on my bed sighing. I thought about the well.

Make a wish and I'll make it come true

The sweet voice kept ringing in my head. I stared at the ceiling and puffed my cheeks. I couldn't sleep.

"Aish, stupid eyes close." I said. They didn't listen. I sat up and walked down stairs. I crept my way outside and looked down at the well. I gulped and shivered. I heard the voice again.

Make a wish 

I got out a penny and closed my eyes. "I wish I can have someone to love and hang out with. Someone nice and caring and knows how to play guitar maybe. Someone that can love me for who I am." I whispered. I opened my eyes and dropped my penny in the well. 

Your wish is my command

________________________________________________________________
Here's the first chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Sorry if it was boring, it was just a backround so you can understand the story better. Please comment and subscribe if you like the story. :D Anf this lovely poster is made by ChoZen and I give her full credit. Thank you so much for the poster ^^