Yuri don't like????

Wishing Well

Heawoo's POV

I stayed there in that possision while Yonghwa cuddled with me. I sighed to myself and tapped my foot impatiently. When was he done cuddling with me? I have to admit though, I was warm and I knda liked it when he was hugging me. But seriously, where is Yuri and my hot cocoa?

Soon I spotted Yuri holding 2 cups of hot cocoa smiling. I waved at her and her smile diappeared slowly. She was glaring at Yonghwa. She handed me my hot cocoa and pointed at Yonghwa.

"Who's that?" she asked in a mad tone. I cleared my throat. What's wrong with her? I've never seen her this way before. Maybe she has something against boys. Yonghwa opened one of his eyes and sat up.

"He's my..."

"Boyfriend! Yup, I'm Heawoo's boyfriend." he said. I glared at him and flicked his ear.

"No, he's not my boyfriend Yuri. He's a friend." I said still glaring at Yonghwa. He was smirking and he pinched my cheek.

"D'aww Yebo, don't be like that. It's okay if you're embarassed about having a hot boyfriend like me." he said. Yuri scowled at him.

"Oh, I see. Woo Woo, why didn't you tell me you were going to bring your boyfriend over?" she asked me inoccently. I gulped. If Yuri asks you something in a inoccent tone, you're dead.

"Umm, he just came out of nowhere." I said. Yuri scoffed.

"Woo Woo, this was our girls day out and you ruin it with your boyfriend." she whined. I sighed.

"What? You have a problem with it Yuri? Why can't her boyfriend spend time with her?" Yonghwa asked her. Yuri glared at him.

"It's okay when it's not a girls day out, but this is a no no. Yuri. Don't. LIKE!" she said. I was pretty sure Yuri is going on her attack mode.

I quickly jumped infront of them to stop the fight. "Guys, just stop fighting. Let's just go and watch the movie." I said. I pulled both of them to buy tickets.

"So what should we watch?" I asked them. They were glaring at eachother.

"Winnie The Pooh." Yuri said and smiled at me. Yonghwa wrapped his arm around me.

"No, Transformers." he said. They both glared at eachother. I shook my head. Dang these two can be a complete pain in the .

"Pooh."

"Transformers."

"Pooh."

"Transformers."

"POOH!"

"TRANSFORMERS!" 

They kept bickering on what to watchand I stood there like a idiot. I can't choose either of them cause they'll both get mad. So I decided to go buy tickets for something elses. Something I regret doing.

"Hey, I'll be buying the tickets." I said and walked away from their bickering session. I went to the front and gave the woman the money.

"The scariest and most goriest movie tickets." I said. The woman handed me the tickets and I smiled at her.

"Thank you." I whispered and went back to their bickering session.

"Hey guys, I got the tickets." I said. They both looked at me with shocked faces.

"WHAT???" they both asked. I just pulled them inside and handed the guy the tickets.

"Second door on the left." he said. I nodded and went to the snack bar. I took out my wallet, and looked through the menu.

"So, what do you guy's want?" I asked. Yuri smiled.

"Nachos, a small coke, and a pack of sour punch." she said. I looked at Yonghwa.

"Hot dog, a large coke, and crunch minis." he said. I got their orders and gave them their food. I got a popcorn out of my popcorn bag and walked towards the theater room. I sat between Yuri and Yonghwa, making sure to keep them away as far as possible. I watched the screen closely, fully focused on the movie. 

"Heawoo, can you please pass the popcorn?" Yonghwa asked me politely. I handed him the tub and continued watching the movie. 

"Yonghwa, pass the popcorn." Yuri said with a gangster accent. Yonghwa glared at her and rolled his eyes.

"No." he said. Yuri's eye twitched and she looked at him.

"You. You die." she said and made her finger go across her neck. They glared at eachother.

"Why didn't you buy your own?" he asked her.

"Cause I didn't want Woo to spend alot of money."

"Well who cares?"

I rolled my eyes. Stupid Yonghwa, does he want me to be broke? I just sighed and continued watching the movie. These 2 are such a pain.

______________________________________________________________
Here's a update! :D I'm sorry I aven't updated for a long time. I was busy with school work and my other fanfic.