7

A stranger
Kibum : What happened? Woohyun : I don't know how he came infron of me and whole foods fell on his shirt. I'm saying sorry. Onew : When your mind is not here... Onew was saying with anger but I cut off his sentence. Kibum : Hold... Onew... He doesn't want to fell the food on your shirt. It is a mistake. When Woohyun is saying sorry to you, what is your problem? What a big deal? Why are you creating a drama? Onew : Yeah, nothing is a big deal for you. Firstly, you told a lie. It was not a big deal for you. And now, your boyfriend have gotten my shirt stained. It is not big deal for you. I'm right, na... Kibum : Do you know what are you saying? He is my cousin. Before saying anything, you should confirm that you are right or not. Why I'm telling you? You never give a chance to explain anyone. It is your choice. Let's go Woohyun. Woohyun : What is it? Do you know him? Kibum : *anger* We can talk outside. As we took a step, Onew held my hand and sahd with tears. Onew : So sorry Kibum. I do not know he is your cousin. What do I do? I can't see you with anyone else. When I knew you told a lie, I thought you do not have feeling for me the way I feel about you. I tried many times to control my emotions but I failed. Please sorry. Kibum : No, you don.t need to say sorry. It's my fault. I should tell you earlier. Woohyun : Hey, what a drama. Control your emotions. It's college cafe. We aw towards other students who were stairing at us. We smiled. Woohyun : If both of your drama is finished, can I've my lunch. More over your name is Onew. Am I right? Onew nodded. Woohyun : How do you know my bro? I smiled and said Kibum : Please, Woohyun, are you not hungry now? We sat around a table. We told our story to Woohyun and enjoy our lunch. I was smiling by heart after some day. After finishing the lunch, Woohyun went to his meeting. We came in college park and sat down beside each other. Onew : Where is my birthday gift? Kibum : Sorry, you are late because your birthday was some days ago. Onew : I know but, you can tell me what my gift was? Kibum : Yeah, it was a card and showpiece. I took out a card from my beg and gave him. It is card and showpiece is in my home. Open it. I wrote for you some words. Onew : Really? I nodded and he oppened that and read... HEY ONEW, Happy birthday and may return this day in your life many times. I thought what I write. We meet many stranger daily but some are very different from others. A thought of them is always in our mind. We repeatedly meet them by accident and by our efforts. They become a part of our life. Without them our life is not complete. Now you became an important part of my life. When I do not talk to you, I feel that I has missed very important part of my day. I thought many times what this feeling is. Now I know. I don't know that you think about me like that way or not. Once again Happy Birthday. My heart was beating fast. He read it once again and saw towards me and my heart stopped beating for a second. He hold my hand and said. Onew : You know my answer Key... It is yes. I love you untij death. I can't believed what he said to me. Two tears of joy come from my eyes. He hold my cheeks and wiped my tears whth his thumps and said. Onew : Please don't cry. Other wise they think (he pointed towards others who were there) I hurt you. Kibum : *smile* I love you too. It was the best day of my life. Now I love my stranger.