5

A stranger
Taemin and Jonghyun came in to washroom. Taemin : What happened? I was only crying. I wanted to kill myself. Jonghyun : Tell us, what happened for God's sake? I told them what happened. Taemin : I'll kill that Minho. He crossed his all limit. Kibum : Why are you saying him? It is not his fault. It is my fault. I should understand yesterday why he was asking me those questions. Jonghyun : Yeah, Kibum is right. We can't do anything because it is not correct. We should talk about it to Onew directly. Maybe, he'll understand. Kibum : No, if he doesn't want to listen, we'll not force him. I don't want that my relationship is based on force. Form that day my behavior became to change. My parents asked many times what happened to me. However, everytime I lied, it is because of study burden. My friends made me understand but I didn't notice what they were saying. I felt that everything became unclosed surrounding me. After some days I was sitting on my bed thinking about Onew and my phone rang. I saw the name on the screen. Woohyun : Hello, what's up? I heard my cousin voice. Kibum : Nothing is interesting in my life so tell me about you. Woohyun : What happened to your voice? You are talking like a old lady. Kibum : Shut up, why did you call me? Woohyun : Hey, why are you saying this? Kibum : When you don't miss me , why are you calling me? Woohyun : Excuse me, if I didn't call you, you can call me, it's not my duty to call you everytime. Kibum : Yeah, you are right. So I'm gonna cut the call. Woohyun : Hold for a second. Listen to me why did I call to you? What happened to you? You're changed. Kibum : Then you've called me for saying this. Woohyun : No, I mean, I'm coming tomorrow in seoul. Kibum : Then... Woohyun : It means that I'll wait for you on the main gate of your college. Kibum : I'm not going to college tomorrow. Woohyun : Why? Kibum : My friends will also not come. Woohyun : It means you go to college to meet your friends. Kibum: Shut up. Don't talk to me like a parent. Woohyun : It means you're coming to college. Kibum : No. Woohyun: Please com'on... You know. If I come at home, aunty will not let me go back tomorrow. I'w coming to seoul for a meeting and I've to go back. Kibum : It's ok! But don't forget my gift. Woohyun : Fine. At 11:30 am. Kibum : Fine, bye. I smiled and threw my phone on bed. I laid on the bed put pillow on my face.