6

A stranger
(AT COLLEGE) As I saw him a smile came itself on my face. Kibum : Hi, Woohyun. Woohyun : Hi, Kibum. We touched our punches and smiled. We went inside the college and under the tree. I recalled last time when Onew and me sat here. I cleard my mind because I didn't want to cry infront of him. Woohyun : Now tell me. What happened to you? Kibum : what? Woohyun : Please, don't hide from me. We knew eachother very well from when we don't about ourselves. So tell me the truth. He was right. I can hide my worries from whole world but it's impossible to hide from him. However I changed the topic. Kibum : Where is my gift? Woohyun : No, first tell me the reason. Kibum : You know the syllabus of college. Therefore it's burden of study. Why are you asking? Can I tell lie to you? Woohyun : You know the punishment of telling a lie infront of the judge. Kibum : You are not jugde infront of me. Now give me my gift. He took off a box from his bag and gave me. Kibum : *confused *What is in it? Woohyun : Your favorite . Mom made for you. You like it. Kibum : Yeah, however, it is sent by aunt for me. Where is your? Woohyun : If you will eat more, you'll be fat. Who will marry you. Kibum : Shut up. Woohyun : *smiled* Ok! Let us go in cafe. I'm hungry. Kibum : Oh! Really, if you will eat more, any girl will not marry you. Because you are fat enough and your width will be increased. Woohyun : Don't worry. I already selected her. Kibum : What? You are telling me now. Woohyun : Can we go? Otherwise I'l5 die. We can talk there. I smiled and we went to cafe . I saw Onew who was sitting with his friends. He saw towards me but I saw he ignored me. There wasn't any other table so wf have to sit next to him. I wanted to run away from there but Woohxun was also with me. Woohyun : So what happened to you? Where is your smile? Kibum : Now' you are not hungry. It's a college cafe so you've to serve yourself. Woohyun : Yeah. Kibum : Excuse me. You are with me so you should ask me what I'll take. Woohyun : I know what you'll take. You are with me so you've to take what I want. He smiled and went . I looked towards Onew. He didn't look towards md. I lost in my thoughts. I heard some noise in cafe. When I saw, I shocked. Onew and Woohyun were arguging. Onew's shirt was full with stains of the food. I went near to them.