Confirmation

Friends forever?

  'Is it you, Sunhwa? I really can't recognise you! If Hyosung didn't tell me about you coming... You have became a very beautiful lady! Really, remembering all those trouble convincing Hyosung to eat the first few days when you have moved...She couldn't stop screaming, we needed to present her chocolate. Crazy for chocolate, that girl! Just glad you are going to stay for good!' Sunhwa and I had arrived at our home, and my mother just had to say the embrassing things of the younger me...

  'Enough mom! Why suddenly you have such a good memory?' I blushed after seeing Sunhwa next to me laughing politely under a hand. 'Let's go to my room and ignore mother!' I pulled her into my room and before closing the door, I stuck my tongue out at my mother cheekily.

  'But Sunhwa ah, I really couldn't recognize you just as my mother said!' Right after I close the door, I hopped onto my bed, with Sunhwa beside me.

  'Haha I've became much beautiful!' She laughed. I punched lightly at her arm.

  'You were still the same babo I knew.' I laughed at her.

  'Ya! I am not a babo! I came here with a schlorship!' Sunhwa got a pillow on the bed and started hitting me with it. I grabbed another pillow, and we enjoyed a happy time of pillow fighting. Then we became tired, settled down and talked about everything after we seperated.

  Yet something about that sentence of Sunhwa stayed in my head for the whole time: She said that she was beautiful. Disregarding the fact that she's really beautiful, (I wished I could be just as beautiful as her. Sign.) the way she said it reminded me of Kikwang so much. They would get on so well, and their relationship would be so different from ours, I was sure. We were always teasing each other, while Sunhwa, who was such a sweet girl to me already, and Kikwang would have such a sweet relationship and also a mutual understanding of each other.Yet Sunhwa was my friend, such a friend. I couldn't hold onto Kikwang if Sunhwa liked him right?

  Time really flied, as expected because we have so many to talk about. My mother called us down for dinner, and I was going out when Sunhwa called me back, 'Hyosung ah I have something to ask you.'

  'What is it Sunhwa?'

  'What is Kikwang like? I am seating next to him and I want to learn more about Kikwang. He seems really nice to me, and handsome too. You two are so close, you must know everything about him.'

  Oh, finally, something about Kikwang. I kind of predicted this will happen. 'Well Kikwang is really helpful and sweet, and friendly to anyone. He is confident and happy anytime, a teasing person but can be really serious when he's doing something he likes. Like when he's helping others he will do everything he can. That's about it, why ask?'

  'Ha, I'm interested in this boy.' My heart sanked at her words, I didn't want to believe it. After all those efforts of denying this assumption... There Sunhwa was confirming it.

  'Do you like him?' Sunhwa asked. I was frozen.

  Was my feelings that obvious? Maybe it was a little more than like... I needed him in my life, he was already a part of me. He was always there when I needed him, and of course I would do the same. He taught me to smile always because that's what he did, no matter what troubles he was facing. His smile brought energy to my world so I wanted to do the same. The bubbly me was developed by him. My smile might disapper after I lost him...

  But I forced on a smile, 'Of course as a friend! Ha Kikwang never seems interested in any girls.. but you are so beautiful you might change him!'

  'Thank you Hyosung!' Sunhwa giggled.

  After the dinner Sunhwa was gone. My fake smile disappeared and I was thinking to myself: If Sunhwa liked him, Kikwang would not dislike her because she's so pretty. I should just give up, Kikwang would never treat me like a girl... But I would still smile, smile for Kikwang. For my best friend... 'Friends forever'... How ironic, I didn't want to be friends only... However Sunhwa and Kikwang were both my good friends, it's alright.


  Okay next chapter would be the end.... Sorry for the extremely short story! I was really busy this summer therefore I updated slowly and didn't reply to you guys comments.. Let me say thank you again to you all who stand by me, my subscribers, my viewers, all the commentors... I love you guys tolerating my boring fanfiction, thank you!