Chapter 3

Becoming Kim Taeyeon (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What He Said

     "Please do it once more." Lay told her, his fingers skidding over the keys of the piano beautifully. Taeyeon stood up once again and started singing as what Lay had told her to do. It was hard for her of course, especially when the song's in French. 

       Lay nodded and shook her his head throughout the song, gesturing which words she mostly had the right pronunciation and which did not. They finished the song with Taeyeon looking worried with herself. "Don't worry, just get more practice and you'll be perfect." he said, showing his dimples.

       "Thanks." Taeyeon said, exiting the room. "Emergency!" someone called downstairs. Taeyeon took a look down the stairs before dashing down. 

      "What? What's the problem?!" Taeyeon panicked, running around in circles. "The Wu family! They're coming back today!" Jessica screamed, throwing the phone that she was holding on the couch. "What?!" 

       "The. Wu's. Are. Coming. Back. Today." she said, shaking Taeyeon every word that she said. Taeyeon felt her heart fasten it's pace, her face flushed, and her stomach seemed to drop down. "I thought that they were still coming back tomorrow?" she asked, her voice one decibel higher.

      "Yeah, I that's what I also thought. But in case you didn't notice they just called. They'll be coming back in two hours." Jessica answered sarcastically. Taeyeon rubbed her temples in response; "Where's Baekhyun?"

      "He's in a meeting right now, you can't bother him."

      "But this is important."

      "Listen, I have my job and you have yours. I've finished with informing you on what's what, so now; go change and try to review all the things that your teachers taught you." Jessica said, leaving the room. 

      Taeyeon pouted and stomped her foot; "So unfair." she muttered, running to Luhan's room.

     "Luhan!" she shrieked, bombing Luhan's door down with her foot. The boy was writing something on a sheet of paper, until Taeyeon bursted in and made him startled causing his writing to have this little line that's made by Taeyeon's entrance. "What?" he said, erasing his mistake.

      "Help me pick a dress!" Taeyeon commanded; her foot tapping down on the floor. "I can't. You know I'm doing something right now. Besides, why do you need a dress; what you're wearing is good enough anyways." Luhan excused, still annoyed with what she did. Taeyeon sighed before walking to him. 

     She folded her knees, sitting down in front of him. She place her palm on Luhan's right knee then put her head on it. She looked up at him; "Oppa, are you sure you can't help me?" Taeyeon questioned, using her baby voice and making her eyes as round as ever. Luhan glanced at her before clicking his tongue; "No." 

     Taeyeon pouted even more. Her eyes were now like a puppy's. "Luhan oppa." she said with more aegyo in her voice. "No."

     "Oppa, Taeyeon is sorry." she whined, her aegyo mode on full mode. Luhan smiled at her, "Of course I will." he answered, pinching Taeyeon's chubby cheeks. Taeyeon jumped up and clapped. "Oh goodie! I thought I had to use my 'batlash'!" she exclaimed. Luhan froze for a minute, realizing that if he said 'no'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter