Chapter 1

Becoming Kim Taeyeon (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Into The New World

   Cries were heard as the girl hugged her best friend, not wanting to let her go. "Yah! It's not like I won't come back! Stop crying, geeze!" the girl exclaimed, gently patting her best friend's cheek. "B-But Tae! I-I'll mi-miss you! Do-Don't leave me here alone! Take me with you!" the other one replied, sniffing her tears away.

   "Aigoo; you're saying that because of Luhan, aren't you?" the girl named 'Taeyeon' teased. "Yah! This is a dramatic moment! Don't you dare ruin it with your stupid jokes!" the other one replied, pouting at her.

    "C'mon Fany. Cheer up! Plus, we can always chat and message each other right?" Taeyeon ruffled her hair. "Bu-But it won't be the same!" Tiffany shrieked, burying her face on her hands. Taeyeon puffed her cheeks; "Stop crying, you'll become ugly if you continue that! And Hyoyeon's always there, right?" she said and pinched her bestfriend's cheek. 

    Tiffany gave her one last hug before departing to her own way. "I'll miss you." she mumbled, breaking the hug and waving one last time at Taeyeon.

    Tiffany, along with Hyoyeon had been Taeyeon's best friend since she had entered the school. Luhan paid for all the tuition fee and other stuff, she tried helping him gain more money, but as Luhan told her: 'You're too young to be working.'. Which was technically a lie, considering that they were both the same age. 

     What were their statuses at the school? Of course, Tiffany and Hyoyeon were a part of the 'royal' group, queenkas and kingkas sat at their own table at the cafeteria and they would get special treatment from teachers and such; that also included Luhan. Taeyeon? She was a part of the society called 'nerds and freaks' in their school. She never disliked the name, in fact, she loved it. 

     She never really cared what her appearance looked like or what she wore; or if her bags were designer ones or not. She didn't even give a single fudge when students started bullying her and calling her names. Taeyeon, herself, were secretly adored by many people around their campus. But as it occured to them that if they had contact with Taeyeon, their lives would also be like hers; they backed out.

    Pale white skin, plump red lips, caramel brown eyes, and rose pink cheeks. The ideal girl of almost every male. That was Kim Taeyeon. As Tiffany and Hyoyeon said; 'You could actually become a 'royal' if you take of your glasses.'. But everytime they said that, she had only one reply; 'I don't want to be someone that I'm not.' She wasn't exactly a 'freak' or a 'nerd', but people are judgemental, at least in this world.

    No, she didn't have any problems with her eyes, in fact; it was absolutely fine. No one actually knew why she never took them off at school. Even if it was a requirement for an event; she would never take it off. A mask? Most probably. The only one who probably knew the 'real' her was most likely Luhan; her best friend.

    "Hey Taeng, ready to go?" a voice behind her popped up. "Just give me a minute." she muttered, staring at the school that she once was a foreigner with, the friends that she had made, the chanting and the teasing that she endured up until this moment. This is the last time that she'll ever see this place. Yes, she did say that she'll come back, but she; herself knew that it would be impossible with the agreement that she had with Baekhyun.

     "Tae?" a hand landed on her shoulder. Taeyeon turned her head around and forced a small smile towards him; "Let's go." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter