Chapter 2

Becoming Kim Taeyeon (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Be An Heiress

       Never would she have thought that she, herself, would actually sleep on such a luxurious room. Her night gown was made of pure silk, and her bed was actually made up of feathers. The only disadvantage is that it's an obligation to wake up at six in the morning, and to her, that was too early. Even when she and Luhan had school, she would wake up at least at seven or seven-thirty.

      "Get up!" the maid ordered. They didn't really respect Taeyeon, as they knew that she wasn't the real heiress. "Okay. I'm up." Taeyeon raised both of her hands up as if she was arrested. "My name's Jessica, the head maid. Now, I already know that you're not the real heiress." she paused and thought of more things to say. Taeyeon nodded at her, she didn't really care whether the maid was nice to her or not.

     "But we still need you here. So, your clothes are ready in the bathroom, after you're done; please go to the lounge. We'll be waiting for you there." she said "And don't bother making the bed." she added and exited the room. Taeyeon shrugged before making her bed, it was a ritual for her. She walked to the bathroom and locked the door.  

     Taeyeon wore what the maid had prepared for her. It was too elegant for her, that she had to search for something that was simple, but alas; she failed at finding anything that would actually fit her, so she just obeyed her. 

     She peeped out her door before walking- or at least tried to with her massive heels- towards the lounge. "Hey, had a good sleep?" Luhan asked, dashing to catch up to her. "Yeah, the bed's really comfy." she said, stopping for a minute so that he can catch up. 

     The two of them chatted until they arrived at the lounge which was two floors up. Arriving there, they were surprised with all the accessories and furniture that was there. Crystal chandeliers hung on the ceiling, and golden colored furniture were spread on every corner of the room. "Whoah!" Taeyeon's mouth formed an 'o' shape as she walked. "Taeyeon! Over here!" Baekhyun raised his hand up.

     Taeyeon nodded and sat down at the opposite side of him, Luhan taking the seat beside her. "So Taeyeon-ssi; how was your sleep?" Baekhyun asked, sipping a cup of coffee. "Great, actually." she replied, smiling.

       "Well, anyway; the Wu family will be coming back in two days time, so by the mean time; we need to train and shape you into your character." he continued, grabbing a newspaper which was on the table and pointing at a picture. "Time to learn which people are which. This.." he pointed to a blonde boy that had a serious face on. "..is Wu Yi Fan, but he's called Kris." he said.  

        Taeyeon nodded, squinting her eyes at the boy's picture as if she'd already seen him before.

Taeyeon's P.O.V:

      This 'Kris' boy seems vaguely familiar to me. I just can't put my finger on it, but I think that I do know him. After Baekhyun finished explaining who was who, my mind was definitely spinning. "Uhuh." that was all that I could say after he was done.

       "Anyway, Taeyeon-ssi; you'll have classes every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with your tutor." Baekhyun explained to me, he snapped his fingers and there stood four boys. "Hello, Ms. Taeyeon, I am Kim Minseok but you may call me Xiumin, I will be your subject teacher." he smiled and bowed. I also bowed back at him.

      "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I snapped my head up to find the other boy clicking his tongue towards my actions. 'That's rude.' I thought to myself before sitting down once again. 

      "Good day, Taeyeon-ssi, I am Kim Jongdae or Chen; I will be your etiquette instructor." the boy who clicked his tongue stated. "In case you're wondering why I told you not to bow back, that's because you're the heiress now right?" 

     I nodded at him; "So you should only bow if that person is on your level or higher. Got it?" he asked sharply. I nodded once again, intimidated with his stare. "Jongdae, you're scaring her." the boy beside him said. I liked him way more that 'Che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter