His Perspective

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

"Does you father own the hotel?" I asked him as we hopped in his car. 

 

He started the engine and said, "Where do you wanna go?"

 

I know he didn't answer my question but I don't care. "Take me anywhere. I'm hungry!!!"

 

He chuckled and said, "Okay. Alexis' Place." He drove faster.

 

What? Ale--

 

"Who the hell is Alexis?!"

 

He stopped the car and looked at me. "What?"

 

"Why are we going to Alexis?"

 

He smiled and said, "It's a restaurant's name, Sica. Not my wife nor girlfriend,"

 

I glared at him. "Like you have a girlfriend," I said and rested my head to the left.

 

I just remembered something I should not remember.

 

"Jessica, baby!!!"

 

I turned to find Donghae running happily to me. I glared at him when he was in front of me.

 

"What have I done now?" He asked, smiled and hugged me. "You, ice princess! Why are you so cold to me?"

 

I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. "I'm not. Your my boyfriend."

 

He pulled away and smiled and said, "Ahhh~ So sweet. You know what? Im Yoona is right. You're a warm-hearted ice princess."

 

I chuckled. "She said that?" He nodded. "Tell her to dig for her grave," I said.

 

He chuckled and hugged me. "I love you, Sica. My Pretty Sica."

 

"Ewww. So mushy," I said. He chuckled and squeezed me tighter. "Kyaaahhh!!!"

 

"You don't love me, eh? You don't? You don't?"

 

I shook my head and laughed before saying, "I love you, too, Lee Donghae."

 

He kissed me on my forehead and said, "I'm hungry. Let's eat at Alexis' Place."

 

 

That's it. Alexis' Place. The small and unfamous resto.

 

`````````````

 

LEE DONGHAE's POV [probably the first and last pov he's gonna have]

 

"Mr. Lee."

 

Someone called out for my name. I turned to see my assistant since I started running the business. She's a smart and nice woman. She grew up in USA so she's kinda have these American-spots (attutudes, accent, fashion sense). And most of all, she knows my secrets.

 

"What, Tiffany?"

 

"Recents accounts. I just asked some people here and they said..." she handed me the folder. "She went out alot."

 

I reached for the folder and got it. I opened it.

 

2 days ago  -  Hwang Siwon went to Korea

                   - Jessica stayed in her bakeshop

3 days ago  - Kim Suho bought a bouquet of flowers for Jessica

                   - Kim Suho and Jessica went to have breakfast together

                  - They went to go to Taeyeon's office

4 days ago - dinner with Hwang Siwon

7 days ago - walk with Suho

 

I closed it. Two men like her. I cannot blame them. Jessica is such an lovely girl who loves everything even the smallest of things. SHe's beautiful in everyway. She's a warm-hearted person and taht's why I fell for her. She's gorgeous. She's thoughtful and caring. She never gives up on something she wants.

 

It's been weeks since I got back here. Jackson. There are so many memories of us here in Jackson so i love this small town. And here, where I first saw her. 

 

The first time I saw her was her first visit here. She visited many times and I waited for every summer to come because that was the only season she always came here. That was love at first sight and I fell hard for her. She's amazing. 

 

Just when I heard she moved her, I treasured the time and cherished it. I started getting closer to her veen though I know she might be cold sometimes. I cannot just turn my back to her. She's amazing. And I love her. I still do. I never stopped until she said yes to me. Even though she had shouted at me many times, I didn't care. Because I love her and taht's why I am not giving up.

 

When I left ehr, I saw just how much she loves me. I never wanted to leave her. No. Never. But i needed to. If there's another way, i would've ran to her and hugged her and asked her to run away with me. When I saw her crying, I wanted to punch myself. When the private plane took off, I really wanted to jump of it and enveloped her in my arms. Because I truly love her.

 

I was a coward. I should have told her the truth about my leave back to my parents. I should have explained everything. I shoudl have made her understand everything. But I was a coward. I should have told her the truth but I was a coward. I was afraid of everything. I was afraid that he woiuld do something worst to her. I cannot live a life it that happens. She's my everything.

 

My letter.

 

It explained everything. I wonder if she ever read about my letter. But she never called me. I hope she did. It explained why I cannot tell her the truth personally. It explained how much I love her. It explained how much I wanted to protect her. It explained how much I wanted to just run away with her. It explained how I want to marry her. it explained everything. It explained everything... 

 

My Sica, I'm here. You'll be mine again. I came back for you. Please accept me again, My Pretty Sica.

 

I handed the folder agaqin to Tiffany. "Get some news. Look after her."

 

"Yes,"

 

"I know Soo Man and his men are trying to get her. They are keeping eyes on her. Do not let them, Tiff. Tell the Men In Black to protect Jung Sooyeon. Protect her no matter what."

 

"We're on it, Sir."

 

I closed my eyes and inhaled. Jessica, my love. *exhaled*

 

"But, Donghae, as a friend, I'm telling you. It's getting harder winning her back," she said.

 

I smiled. A fake one. "I'll try. But protecting her now is my priority."

 

I looked at her and said, "Tiffany, I'll win her. We'll be together again."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

THANK YOU!!

Thank you for my subscribers, friends, readers and to all of you. 

You're all the best. Thanks for pushing me to continue thsi story. I so love you :*

 

Please keep on supporting :* ;)