He Left Me

SHINee ONESHOTS

(This is Key's POV)

"I have a girlfriend guys..." that line kept repeating in my head. 
I don't know if i should be happy for him or be sad for the fact that he's actually already with someone else. He's gonna invite her over today for dinner and we are going to finally meet this Lady. That he describes as 'Perfect'. I sat on my pink chair and think of what i should do. Tell him the truth? Or just keep quiet...

DING DONG~! 

"Yay! They're here! They're here!" i could hear Taemin cried like a little excited kid. 

I got up from my chair and walked out of the room and i saw the sweetest couple ever. He was holding her hands as though she was going to run away. She smiled at everyone and finally me. She is what he called her 'Perfect' for him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nan Shin SeKyung imnida." she greeted us.

"Wah Jinjja JongHyun-ah...neomu yippeuda!"Onew Hyung cried.
"Geurae, Noona neomu yeppeo!" Taemin tagged along, singing.
"Noona, i'm still taller than you!" MinHo Laughed. 

Everyone commented about them being a couple. Everyone but me. Then JongHyun looked at me. 

"Got nothing to say Key?" He asked.

I jumped by the sudden question. Then i looked at the 'Perfect for him' Lady.

"You're a lucky girl." i mumbled.
"Kamsahamnida..." she thanked me.

Then we all walked over to table. I walked slowly behind them. I was about to sit at my usual seat, in between JongHyun and Onew. But instead i saw JongHyun being a gentleman and gave my seat to her. I ended up seating beside Taemin and MinHo, opposite them.

As we ate, we all talked and get to know one another. I just kept quiet and ate my meal. Then i saw JongHyun feeding her. My heart broke. I pushed my plate away from me, excused myself and walked back to my room. I lay down on my bed a tear escaped and ran down my cheek. 
Someone went in, i quickly brushed my tear away with my hand and looked at who it was.JongHyun.

"Yo Key, what's wrong my best buddy?" he asked.
"Nothing...I'm just tired..." i replied looking down on the cold, hard floor.
"Oh Ok, get some rest ok?"

Should i tell him? Or should i not? He was walking towards the door. Think Key! Think!

"Uh hyung..." i finally spoke.
"Yeah?" he turned.
"You...you do know that i love you right?" my heartbeat quickened its pace.
"Yea, i know you Love me." he smiled.

I froze.

"I mean who could not love me...HaHa! Im blingbling JongHyun. Get some rest already." He laughed and walked out.

I felt as thought i was dumped. Crushed. And humiliated. So i guess that's it. I'll just try to forget him with a heavy heart. I don't want to, but i have to. 

Goodbye,
My first love, 
Kim JongHyun.....