I was a player but she changed me

SHINee ONESHOTS

"I want a break up...Your a useless ." i said facing her.

It was Valentines Day. The perfect day to make a girl cry. It was what i like to do, i AM a play boy. Playing with a toy and throw it away.

I stared into her eyes. Waiting for the tears.
"So?" i asked her

"MinHo Oppa..." she called out to me," i understand. Don't worry about me. You promise me to take care of youself okay?"

She did not shed a single tear. Her face showed sadness but no tears.She walked over to me to pecked my cheek and said her last words 'Live happily.'
With that she turned and walked away. I felt bad. She did not cry. Even after what i said about her. I felt that i lost. She won me at my own game. Instead i cried....

2 years later

"Yah! MinHo! Get a life already. You dumped HER! not the other way around and yet your the living zombie." JongHyun tried to make me come back to my senses.

It has been two years. I still had the feeling of regret in myself.After her, i didn't play with anymore girl's heart. No matter how haard i tried i can't get her out of my head that night was still fresh in my mind. Even the day i decided to make her my next target.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey...JiYeong right?" i walked with her home. She was ignoring me.
But soon she started to open up to me. She began to trust me, falling into my trap. Just when i was about to dump her, her parents died due to a car accident. I pity her so the break up date dragged abit more.Until that night.

'Live Happily' her last words.

*End of Flashback*

I felt someone drag me out of my room. 
JongHyun and Onew Hyung. They brought me to a club.I had no choice. I was already in the car. I sat down in a corner, drinking. I watched as guys and girls danced on the dance floor. My head became dizzy. I was drunk. 

10 minutes later, i was walking out of the club, deep dead drunk. 
I could not walk straight. Left right i swayed on the pavement. Then i saw someone familliar walking towards me. It was Her. I stood in front of her. She froze.
" MinHo-ssi? " Her sweet voice was heard.
"JiYeong-ah...." and it went black out.



"Do you know him?" a voice said.
"Yeah, used to be someone i cared for."

I woke up. I saw JiYeong right in front of my eyes. I hugged her. But someone pushed me away.
"Yah! She's mine!" a guy said.

It turned out JiYeong moved on with her life. I was having mixed feelings glad that she's safe, sad that she's taken, angry that she's his girl.
(Skipping some weeks, you two kept in touch as friends)

I staring at my phone. Should i call her? Nah....she's probably.....

*Riinng! Answer Me answer me!*
It was her. I answered her.She was sobbing.

"MinHo-ssi...can you come over?"

Without even hesitating i grabbed my coat and went straight to JiYeong's house. It was unlocked.I walked into her house and i saw a little figure trembling. 

"JiYeong-ah..."i whispered.

She saw me and hugged me. I saw her.......cry. For the first time. All those time, she even didn't shed a tear at her parent's funeral.

"Jay left me..." she sobbed.

Great just great. She was crying..but for another guy.

I hugged her tight. She cried for Hours.When she finally calmed down she sat up on the sofa.

"Mianhae....Your shirt. Geurigo, Gomawoyo." she apologised.
"That's....the first ever time i see you cry...." i was staring at her.
"Oh? I guess so...." still sobbing abit.
"You didn't cry...at your parent's funeral....even when....that night....."
She looked down and remembered. 

She did cry but when she was alone. Her heart broke into pieces.

"JiYeong-ah, would you come back to me? Give me one more chance?" MinHo hoped for a positive answer.
"MinHo-ssi....you...broke me......" JiYeong startled.
"I've changed! I realised i really love you more than anything. I spent the 2 years torturing myself because i hurt you. JiYeong-ah! I Still Love YOU!"
"........me too....."she mummbled.

I looked at her.

"I still love you, MinHo Oppa...."

 

__________________________________________

 

I dun really like this one. LOL. >.<

 

Hope you liked it more than i do. <3 <3

 

LOVE YA. ^^