Visit New House

A Fake Married Become A Real One

      Morning!! and you were sleeping and you dididn't want get up.

 

 

 

 

     Jungkook who has arrived in front of your mansio. he walked into your mansion and greeted your mother "Annyeonghaseyo Omma" he bowed "Oh! where appa?" he asked "Oh! he went to work" She said.

"Emm! now i want to go to my mother's house" she added. she almost left. "Omma! Where Hoseok and YoonJoo" Jungkook asked her. "Hoseok also went to work and YoonJoo Still sleeping" she said and chuckld "you can go awake her, can't you?" she suggested"Sure" and she left with a smile.

 

 

 

 

     Jungkook made his way to your room. he saw yiu sleep on a huge bed. "Little like her sleep on huge bed like that" he said alone. He caress your face that made you opened your eyes. "YAHHHH!! HOW CAN YOU COMR HERE?" you yelled "omma allowed" he smirked"Please prepared yourself i wait you at downstairs" 

 

 

 

 

     After 30 minutes you were ready so you went downstairs "you done?" he asked you lazy to answer just only nodded "Okay Go"

 

 

 

 

     It was silent in the car. "When your school start?" he broke silen. you didn't answe. You jus took a glance "Okay Okay"

 

 

 

 

     You and Jungkook arrived in front of the house. you looked From inside car. it's beautiful house one. in front if the house have a garde. in the garden have two chil's swings. *it's cute* you thought and smile appear on your face. "What are you thinking?" he asked. you glanced at him.. " please comr out" he suggested. you saw an old lady maybe 40+. you two bowed her. "You two are Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon?" she asked "Nae? Nae. . Yo7 ssmiled and Jungkook also smile too.

 

 

 

 

      You two walked toward the house with that old lady. "This living room" she said "How many rooms in this hous" you ask and Jungkook looked at you" Emm!! at upstair has two rooms" she said and you grined ",But, one room Mrs.Jung told me that will be a book room because she said you like study" she told you "What???" you shocked Jungkook was smirking"YAH!! STOP SMIRKING OR I WILL KILL YOU" you yelled. the old lady eyes's little wided "Okay! i gotta go now. please enjoy looking around this house" and she left.

 

 

 

 

       You ran to upstair toward Bedroom. You sat on the bed and said " Yahh this bed is not big enough"

"it's enough for two of us" he said

"Who say i'm gonna share bed with you"  you argued

"I don't carw, o know only i sleep here"

"YOU SLEEP AT THE LIVING ROOM NOT HERE"  you shouted

"I SLEEP HERE. YOU CAN SLEEP WHEREVER YOU WANT" Jungkook shouted back. 

" YOU!! JEON JUNGKOOK" you shouted again. and the he pulled you on the bed and he on top of you. your eye's really wided. "Wait we can't do it now" he grined and got up. "We should prepare our lagguses. we move herw tomorrow" he told you, and you still shocked. 

 

 

 

 

___________

 

 

 

 

Comments for give me an advice.

 

 

Thank for Views Subscribes and Comments.

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank You. ^_^