It's Him

A Fake Married Become A Real One

     You guys were waiting him. your face really sad. "Please smile" J-Hope whispered " be confident" he added more. you tried to smile. After feel comfortable, you saw someone walked towards you guys. "That's Jungkook" J-Hope pointed to Jungkook. "He is familiar" You said "It can't. He just back today" Mrs.Jeon said. you felt you hat met him, but he wore sunglasses. Then hecame near you "YOU" you yelled "Joo" Mrs.Jung called you. "YEAH YOU" you can't control yourself "Seem you met me before, but i never meet you, i just saw you today. First Time!" his action was very goid. *I'm not confuse. It's him* you thought. he smirk.

 

 

    "Okay! it almost lunch time, maybe Jungkook already hungry" Mrs jung said and he nodded. "OKay! Let's go" Mrs.Jeon agree. "Behavior to me" Jungkook whisper to you. "AISH" You really angry.

 

 

 

  >>At restaurant >>

   You can't say anything. "I need to go to restroom" you said "YOu can go to table first" you added. suddenly you saw Jungkkok walked out from boy's restroom. He wink at you. You really hungry. you want to kick his so bad., So you walk to girl's restroom, but he grabbed your hand. "Look! My future wife really innocent." "WHO IS YOUR WIFE? you yelled. He pulled you closer. "hurry up! I wait you babe." He whispered "Aishhh~" 

 

 

 

    You arrived the table and you took a seat near Jungkook. "YoonJoo Jungkook" Mrs.Jung called. "Nae?" you said unison. "you two can't married right now" Mrs.Jeon said. Your eyes little wided and smiled appear on your face. "But this letter can confirm that you two are couple. you two nedd only sign this" Mr.Jung show paper. "WHAT?

"ne" you glanced at Jungkook and He smile to you. "You two will marry when we finish work at America" Mr.Jung told. "and also after you graduate already" he added

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_`_

 

 

 

 

Please leave a comments and give me an advices.

 

Comment and Subscribe.

 

I will update tomorrow if i am free.

 

Thank You ^_^