Don't know what to do :(

A Fake Married Become A Real One

  You guys already eaten lunch. J-hope gave car's key to Jungkook. "Hoseok, so i go with who?" You said almost yelled. "I called Mr.Kim to pick up me, so Jungkkok will drive you home." J-Hope said "HOSEOK" you shouted, but he walked away . You stared at Jungkook but he just smirked.

 

 

 

 

  On the way went home you and Jungkook were silent. " What is your name?" He asked and you glanced at him *What? didn't he hear my mom call my name* "My name is Jung YoonJoo" you said seem lazily." How old-" he want to asked you more but you cut him.   "Let me introduce myself. 

I am Jung YoonJoo.

I am 16.

A student of SM hight school and 7 months more i will ggraduate." you introduced yourself "Now your turn" you added

"Okay! i am Jeon Jungkook

I am 20 years old.

I graduated when i was 17 and had been study at America for 3 years. and now i comeback to marry you" He grined and you glanced at him and sigh.

 

 

 

 

  "HEY!" you yelled and surprised."You are the one who bumped me at Supermarket" You yelled at him. "i'm not confuse, am i?" you asked yourself, he nodded. "But why you here?" you asked again "I will tell my parents and your parents that you lied them" You yelled again. "Whatever! who believe you!?" he smirked " Ahhhhhhh" You shouted.

 

 

 

 

  Jungkook drove you home. You really angry him. You kept starring him. "Yah stop starring at me i know i handsome" he laughed. "handsome " you disagree.

 

 

 

 

 

  You got out the car and entered your house. You saw your parents have conversation with each other. and then they looked at you. "Joo Tomorrow you need to see your new house with Jungkook." your mom said. 

"MOM" you shouted 

 

 

 

_______________________

 

 

 

Comments for give me an advices.

 

 

 

Thank You <3 ^_^