Chapter 1

Saving Superman

I walked into the boys’ dorm and straight into a hard object.

“Minhae, _____-ah!”

I opened my eyes to see a Chanyeol laughing and holding me at arm’s length. I could also hear a hysteric Xiumin in the distance.

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms, “What did you do now?”

“Chanyeol!” Xiumin’s voice was fast approaching.

Chanyeol’s smile dropped and he panicked, looking from me to the hallway were Xiumin was fast approaching.

“Ugh, see you later!’ Chanyeol flew out the front door and out into the hall of the building.

“Yah, Chanyeol, my room is a mess!” Xiumin ran into the living room and out the door, hot on Chnayeol’s heels.

Suho walked out of his room rolling his eyes, “Welcome to our dorm.” He mumbled sarcastically.

I giggled and made my way to Kris and Tao’s shared room only to be mowed down again.

“Yah, watch where you’re going” Tao pouted pulled me from the ground.

“I should stay the same.” I straightened my shirt, “How’s the job going?” I adjusted the pin on his polo.

He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples,“ I’m only doing this for my car.”

“Well I see you’re having fun.” I chuckled and let him pass, “Get ‘em tiger.” I kicked his as he walked by.

“Yah! I’ll get you later for that!” He yelled as he ran out the door.

I shook my head and opened the bedroom door only to be greeted by darkness…at two in the afternoon. The lights were turned off and the shades were drawn. I walked in and closed the door. I could make out a large lump on Kris’ bed that I assumed was Kris.

“Kris?” I slowly made my way over to his bed and laid down next to him. He was laying face down.

“Kris are you ok?” I whispered. He grunted rolling over so that his back was now facing me.

“Yah.” I climbed over him and laid down so that we were now facing each other, “Talk to me.”

“Nothing is wrong.” He replied his eyes still closed, “I’m fine.”

“I guess I’ll have to tickle it out of you.” I smirked.

He snorted, “Try me.”

“You asked for it!” I jumped on top of him turning him over. I began tickling his sides. A small smile grew on his lips and he calmly opened his eyes. I could see a mischievous glint and I knew I was goner.

He jumped up pinning me down. “Don’t you dare.” I squirmed trying to escape.

He smirked even more and began tickling my sides.

“Stop!” I croaked between laughing sob type things. Tears streamed down my face.

Finally, finally, Kris stopped and laid down next to me.

“You jerk.” I panted wiping my eyes.

“Pabo,” he chuckled, “You know I’m not ticklish.”

“I know.” I looked over at him, “But I made you smile.” He turned to face me his smile melting my heart.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” I pushed his fringe out of his eyes.

“It’s nothing.” He grabbed my hand running his thumb across my knuckles soothingly.

“Well if you want to talk to me I’m here, ok?” I squeezed his hand.

“Ne.” he replied, “Now let’s go on that date, huh?” He stood up pulling me with him.

He wrapped his arm around me and we walked over to the door.

“I love you, Superman.” I snuggled into his side.

He stiffened slightly at the word, his jaw clenching, but before I could question him he had already opened the door practically yanking me with him.