Chapter 8

Miracle in December

Ding Dong ! Ding Dong !

“Ya~ Jongin, go look who’s there. Maybe its our delivery.” Order Baekhyun.

“Arasseo~” Kai or his real name Jongin stands up and get out from the room. He go to check who’s ringing the door bell.

Tonight, there are only four people inside the house. All Exo-M member aren’t there. They went to China this morning to attend a concert there. Suho and Kyungsoo went to radio station to attend a radio show. So, there are only Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun staying inside. Baekhyun and Sehun are playing computer game while Chanyeol playing his phone.

“Jongin ! What took you so long ! Ppali!” Shout Baekhyun from inside the room.

“Ya, what took him so long. Chanyeol, can you check out what take him so long.” Baekhyun eyes are focus on the computer screen. He’s so into the game and so do Sehun. Chanyeol stand up and go outside to look at Kai.

“Jongin-a, what took you so long?” Chanyeol walk towards Kai that standing still on the door. Chanyeol could see a figure of a girl in front of Kai.

“Hyung! I said wait. Why can’t you wait for a while.” Jongin turn his head at Chanyeol. Chanyeol getting near Kai.

 “Thank you for ordering from our restaurant~ Have a nice meal!” say the girl quickly and immediately she turn around.

“You.. are welcome..” Reply Jongin.

“Why are you still staying here?” Chanyeol ask Jongin again.

Jongin didn’t answer him. His eyes are looking at the girl.

“What are you looking at?” Ask Chanyeol whom was already beside him.

“That delivery girl. Weird.” Jongin kept watching Yoonmi. Chanyeol start to look at Yoonmi.

Wait. That figure.. thought Chanyeol. He felt familiar with the figure.

Chanyeol kept staring at the girl.

Who…. I think I have meet this girl somewhere… Thought Chanyeol.

 “Hyung, lets go in.” Jongin words snap Chanyeol from his thought.

“Oh.. Okay..” reply Chanyeol. He take a last glance to the girl before he close the door.

Before Chanyeol could close the door fully he hear a scream.

“Ah~!!!”

Chanyeol immediately open the door back and Kai also walk towards the door back. The girl now sitting on the floor.

“Hyung! She fall!” As Kai finish his word, Chanyeol immediately wear his slipper and dash outside. He was wearing a t-shirt and the weather is freaking cold outside. Chanyeol run toward the girl. When he get near, he take a glance to look the girl face.

This girl!

The girl is groaning in pain. Chanyeol could see she’s in pain. Without second thought he lift the girl in bridal style.

 “Ya!! What are you doing?? Put me down!” Order the girl. She was struggling to free from his hand.

“You fell plus I can see you can’t move.” Reply Chanyeol. He start to walk back to their house.

My guess is right! This girl, the girl from that store thought Chanyeol.

“I… I..” She’s stuttering. Chanyeol slowly take a look at the girl. She put her head low.

“Chan…yeol… just… put me.. down… I…” Chanyeol again shock to hear his name call by the girl. He just felt the way this girl call him different way from other fan girl call him.

“No. I won’t. You wound must be treat.” Chanyeol insisted. He keep walking until they reach the front door. Luckily their manager also not home.

“Jongin, go take the first aid kit.” Order Chanyeol as he reach the front door. Jongin nod in respond and go search for the kit. Chanyeol took off his slipper. He walk toward the living room. He put the girl on the sofa. After that he kneel on the floor and open the girl shoes. The girl remain silent.

“You must be careful when walking. Its slippery out there plus its dark outside” speak Chanyeol while taking off the girl shoes.

After her shoes are off, he pull off her socks. Then, Chanyeol fold his jeans up.

“Look, your leg is swollen.” Chanyeol look at the girl and then he continue to examine her leg. He try to touch her leg.

“Ouch~”

“So..sorry..” Apologize Chanyeol.

“What happen hyung?” Sehun go to the living room when he heard a voice. Female voice.

“Woah~ who’s this?” Sehun is surprise to see a girl in their house and sitting on their sofa. Sehun approach Chanyeol and the girl, then he sit on the coffee table near them.

“The delivery girl. She fell outside. Her leg already swollen and her hand palm also bruise.” Explain Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol-ie~” Baekhyun also get out from the room.

“Who is this?” Baekhyun froze a few feet from them when he saw a figure of girl sitting on the sofa.

“Yeol hyung said the delivery girl. She fell outside.” Answer Sehun. Baekhyun walk slowly to them and stand beside Sehun. Baekhyun take a look at the girl face. The girl keep lowering her hand. Her face blush.

“Wait… This girl… She’s the one that hug you last week.” Say Baekhyun with a loud voice. Sehun take a look at the girl.

“Your right hyung!” Agree Sehun.

“What she’s doing here? Is she spying on you hyung? Sasaeng?” Continue Sehun. The girl lowered her head more. Chanyeol realized that.

“Ya! She’s not a sasaeng. She’s just working, delivering our food.” Chanyeol stand for that girl.

“And look at this, she’s really hurt. Her leg become swollen and blue.” Chanyeol show to Sehun and Baekhyun the girl leg.

“Sorry for accusing you..” Immediately Sehun apologize. Right on time Kai appear with the first aid kit.

“Hyung , here.” Kai give Chanyeol the kit box. Chanyeol take it from Kai hand and he open it.

“Guys, go eat the food. It’ll become cold.” Chanyeol finds excuse so they will leave both of them alone.

“That’s right! Hyung, lets go!” Sehun stands up and pull Baekhyun arm. Baekhyun don’t want to go but Chanyeol give him a sign to leave them alone. Baekhyun understand and start following Sehun to the kitchen.

“If anything, just call me.” Say Baekhyun before  he walks away. Chanyeol nod as he smile to him.

{Yoonmi POV}

I felt so embarrass. All of them staring at me. I really want to get out of here. They are four of them including Chanyeol. Chanyeol was sitting on the floor. His body facing me. I didn’t focus of what they were talking about. In my head, I just want to get out from here as soon as possible. After a while, I realize three of them were not there anymore. Now only me and Chanyeol in the living room. I gather my courage and glance at Chanyeol. He’s looking something from the kit. After a while, he take my left leg carefully.

“This will hurt a bit. Hold on a for a while.” Chanyeol speak to me as he look to me straight in the eyes. I don’t know why I trusted this guy. I nod to him without realizing. Chanyeol put the oil massage on his hand and then he apply on my leg. I bit my lip. Holding the pain that I feel from my leg. Chanyeol carefully massage my leg. I shut my eyes close.

“Ouch! Careful!” I said as I hold his shoulder tight. Chanyeol stop for a while then he looks at my hand that holding his shoulder.

“I’m sorry… I…” Immediately I pull my hands off.

“Its okay. Tell me if its hurt so much.” Chanyeol smile to me. Somehow I feel a little relax.

“May I ask you something?” He ask as he continue to massage my leg.

“Wh..wha..wha..what is it?” I reply.

“Don’t be scared. It’s not like I’m gonna eat you. I just wanna know your name.” Chanyeol speak with a soft voice.

“I… I’m… My name is Yoon…mi..” I stutter.

“Yoonmi?” He repeat after me.

“Gong Yoonmi.” I say again.

“I see…. Gong Yoonmi…” He nod a few time. I can feel my face become more hotter. My heart beat… It beats crazily.. Why… I look at him… He is really look the same as Chanyeol oppa. His eyes, smile, nose and ear. The warmth of his body also really reminds me of Chanyeol oppa.

{Author POV}

Yoonmi remain silent. Chanyeol also didn’t ask any question anymore. He take the bandage and wrap it around Yoonmi leg.

“There you go.” Chanyeol tie the bandage tightly yet comfortable for Yoonmi.

“Thank you…” thanked Yoonmi.

“Now… give me your hand.” Chanyeol held out his hand to Yoonmi.

“Wh,.,,what?”

“Your hand. Its hurt also right..” Chanyeol take one of Yoonmi hand. Yoonmi resist at first but Chanyeol keep pulling it. Yoonmi give up.

Chanyeol apply a cream on to both of Yoonmi’s palm. Then he blow her hand to make sure it dry faster. Yoonmi feel ticklish. She pull her hand from Chanyeol.

“Why?” Ask Chanyeol.

“Its… ticklish..” Answer Yoonmi.

“Sorry. I didn’t know.” Chanyeol smile to Yoonmi. Yoonmi blush then she look away.

“Chanyeol…. Oppa… I mean… Chanyeol ssi.” Call Yoonmi.

“Hmmm..” Answer Chanyeol with hum. He put all the medicine inside the kit.

“Thank you… again..” say Yoonmi.

“You’ve said it twice. You’re very welcome Yoonmi ssi.”  Reply Chanyeol.

“I mean… thank you for saving me that night… I haven’t thanked you for that.” Yoonmi look to Chanyeol.

“You’re wel… how did you know its me..?” Chanyeol surprised to know the fact that Yoonmi knew he was the one that saving her from drowning that night.

“Well… Its just… I… You... I just guess from your voice and your figure” Yoonmi don’t know how to explain.

“Its quite rare for people to remember someone voice and figure when half conscious. I must have resemble someone that you know or maybe have we met before?” Chanyeol look straight into Yoonmi eyes. He needs answer from him. All the question that linger in his head needed to be answer.

“Well.. that.. about that…” Before Yoonmi could finish her words Chanyeol interrupt.

“Just answer my second question… Have we met before?” Chanyeol kneeling on the floor. His face is near to Yoonmi. Yoonmi froze.

“N…No..We never met before..” Yoonmi lowered her head again. Her heart beat even faster than before.

Why is he asking me this kind of question? Of course I never met this Park Chanyeol before.. Is it because I hug him that time and cry and call his name with oppa? I’m so dead How to explain?? Yoonmi mumbling to herself.

“If you asking about that because of that convenient store incident, I’m sorry. Its my mistake.” Explain Yoonmi.

“Convenient store incident is just other thing. That incident just making me want to know about you more, about our connection.” Say Chanyeol.

“Other thing? Connection?” Yoonmi become weird.

“If like you said we haven’t met before, so why do we have a picture together and wearing couple ring?” Yoonmi eyes widen. She looks surprise.

“Who am I to you? I mean who are you to me?” Chanyeol give a serious face and intense look at Yoonmi. Yoonmi’s breathless and become stiffen.

Dear, Chanyeol oppa in heaven, help me 

------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------OhMyGee~!!! What's just happening here??!! Yoonmi is in Chanyeol house, I mean EXO dormitory. Chanyeol even massage Yoonmi's leg and treat her wound. Kyaa~! Well, he got the chance to obtain answer that he needed to hear from Yoonmi. So, what will Yoonmi say?

I can't believe I manage to continue this story today. Usually it would take me 3 days or more to continue. And yes, I update again after a day XD This story somehow excites me to continue faster :3 Tell me what youu think. Leave comment, I'd love to read it  :) Thanks for reading and enjoy _ eunhaxoxo

Ohya~ its #2yearrrswithChanyeol :3 Its been 2 years since Chanyeol teaser released X3 Extra from me <3 <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pre-debut pic with Sehun X3 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{Img credit to the right owner. I don't own them}