Chapter 5

Miracle in December

26th of December.

Yesterday, it was a Christmas Day. People celebrates it with their love one. It doesn't matter who it was, family, friends or you lover.

Different from Yoonmi. She was alone all night long. No one to celebrate with. She prefer that.

Morning has come. Most of people still in bed and maybe some have gone to work. While Yoonmi, she is still in bed but not sleeping. All night long, she was thinking about someone. She couldn't sleep. Everytime she closed her eyes, the figure of that person came cross in her mind.

"Chanyeol never tell me he has a twin. But, its impossible, that guy has the same name as Chanyeol. Maybe he's using stage name. Celebrity often use that." Yoonmi was thinking all the possibilities that could she thought.

Since last night, after she watched television, she was thinking this guy name Chanyeol from group call EXO. This guy have the same name as her passed away boyfriend. Not only that, they have quite a lot of similarities. The face, the ears, the eyes, the voice, mostly is the same. Yoonmi just can't stop thinking about tha guy. She also thinks the possibilities that that Chanyeol guy was the person that save her on the Christmas eve.

"Eotteohke~~" Yoonmi burry her head on her pillow.

Suddenly Yoonmi's phone rings.

"Yeoboseyo..." Answer Yoonmi.

"Noona! Its me!" 

"Oh. Doyoon-ie.. why?" 

"No, I'm just concern about your condition. Are you okay? You sound like not okay." Doyoon sense something wrong with Yoonmi tone.

"I'm totally okay. Don't worry. I just woke up" Lie Yoonmi.

"I'm glad to hear that. Noona, So, what are you doing after this? I mean do you have anything to do? Or do you have any part-time work?" Ask Doyoon.

"Today? Hurmm.. Ermm.. Oh ya, I've got something to do later.. Yeah.. Why are you asking?" Yoonmi actually totally got nothing to do. She lie again to him.

"Oh I see. If you got nothing then I would like to drop by your house. We can spend some time together like we use too." reply Doyoon with abit of disappointed tone.

"Sorry about that. Maybe next time okay?" Yoonmi seems to know that Doyoon want to meet her. That's why she lie to him. She wants to be alone today. No mood to meet other people.

"Its okay noona. I think I've gotta hung up. Take care noona. Bye." Doyoon end the phone call.

Yoonmi let out a heavy sigh. Somehow she felt guilty to Doyoon for lying him. Its not that she don't wanna meet Doyoon but she don't want Doyoon know that she's thinking of. Doyoon knows her well since they grow up together. Yoonmi is older 3 years than Doyoon. Doyoon is like a little brother to her. When she was in relationship with Chanyeol, Doyoon was angry with her at first. Doyoon afraid Yoonmi will not care about him anymore and he also worried that Chanyeol will hurt Yoonmi. But as the time goes by, Doyoon gain his trust to Chanyeol. They even become good friend. Now that Chanyeol gone, Yoonmi only have Doyoon with her. He's always take care of her. Despite of his young age, Doyoon really takes good care of Yoonmi like a brother.

Yoonmi get up from her bed and walk towards the bathroom and wash herself. After a while she come out and get dress up. She plan to go out somewhere to calm her mind. Since yesterday that Chanyeol guy kept playing inside her mind.

Yoonmi walks out from her house. She keep walking and walking. She doesn't have any exact direction or planning to go anywhere.She just walk slowly along way from her house. Most of the shop nearby still close and some have open for bussiness.

As Yoonmi come near to a convenient store, she decide to but something to eat from the store. She just realize she haven't have her breakfast yet. Yoonmi stare her watch.  8 o'clock. Its still early.Yoonmi begin to search any of cookies or buns that she could eat for breakfast. Then the quiet conveniet store suddenly become lively.

"Ya! Make it fast. I'm afraid we'll be late."

"Yes hyung !" 

A group of four young man enter the store. They are chit chatting to each otherr but it seems the whole store can hearr everything what are they talking about.

"What should we buy?" One of them ask.

"Food."  Another guy answer.

"Ya Sehun-a! Of course food. What else. If Chanyeol didn't wake up late, we must've eat something more delicious for breakfast." The other guy interupt.

Chanyeol? Yoonmi starts to listen to their conversation carefully. Slowly she walks at the shelf right behind them. Yoonmi try to peek between the shelf to get the view of this Chanyeol name guy that she just heard.

"Jongdae-ya, why you put the blame on Chanyeol-ie? Can't you see he sick?" 

"Guys, sorry for troubling you." Yoonmi's eyes become widen when she heard the guy voice.

"Hyung~ Lets pick the food faster. Seunghwan hyung might scold us if we late." The guy name Sehun spoke.

Yoonmi is too focus listening to their conversation that she didn't realize she reach the end of the shelf. As she kept walking forward, accidently she bump into one of the guy from the group.

"Ouch" Yoonmi fall on the floor.

"Baekhyun-a! Look what happen if you walk didn't look forward" That guy that bump to Yoonmi is Baekhyun. He's also stumble on the floor. Another guy scold Baekhyun as he approach Yoonmi to help her.

"Miss, are you okay?" Ask the guy.

"I'm.. I'm fine." Yoonmi stands up with the help from the guy. Yoonmi looks at the guy that help her and smile. The guy smile back. When Yoonmi looks to the front, she suddenly freeze. Somehow time has stop for her.

"Chanyeol-a pick up the things." The guy that help Yoonmi order Chanyeol.

Yoonmi can't believe what she see right now. Now that she concious with her own eyes, she see her pass away boyfriend figure and face in front her. She stand there without any movement and voice and so do Chanyeol. Both of them are looking at each other eye, making eye contact. Yoonmi's eyes give a look like she fouuund something that lost long time ago while Chanyeol eyes looks full with question. 

"Chan...Chan..yeol..." Yoonmi stutter. She isn't quite sure if its the right thing to do.

Chanyeol become more curiouus when she heard Yoonmi call his name.

"Who... are you...?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yes~ /sobs/ I barely updated this story. I really want to update often but my laptop keyboard kept making me piss off. I just need to buy a new laptop (I guess) kekeke. And yeah, finally they meet. Both Yoonmi and Chanyeol, in daylight and Yoonmi is fully concious. XD 

Sorry for my English, I know I'm not good enough writing with beautiful words. /sobs/ Hope you can understand what I want to deliver and leave comment. I do, really love to read your comments :3 Happy reading _ eunhaxoxo