Chapter 4

Miracle in December

"Achoo!"         

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kai grab the tissue box and hand it to Chanyeol.

"Thanks." Chanyeol take the tisue box and pull out a few sheets of tissue.

"Yeol hyung? You don't look okay." Sehun interrupt.

"No, I'm okay. Its not a big deal. Just flu. It'll recover soon." reply Chanyeol.          

Sehun and Kai look at each other. Then they look at Chanyeol.

"What?" Somehow Chanyeol feels weird with their look.     

"Hyung, you didn't really tell us why you come back dorm last night with cloth soak with water." say Kai.

"Yeah, we really didn't believe you just fell onto the ground because of slippery road. Your cloth last night was too wet. Did something happen?" Ask Sehun.

"Actually... I jump into the Han river.." tell Chanyeol. Kai and Sehun looks really shock.

"WHAT? You jump into Han River?!!" Byun Baekhyun enter the room suddenly.

"Ya. Baekhyun-a" Chanyeol is shock seeing Baekhyun.                        

Baekhyun immediately takes a seat beside Chanyeol. He then put his palm onto Chanyeol forehead.     

"Baekhyun-a.. what are you doing?" Chanyeol look at Baekhyun.          

"You, you didn't tell me about that crazy thing you done. What were you thought last night? Jump into Han River. Are you lost your mind? Can't you see the season right now? Its WINTER!" Baekhyun nag like he is a girlfriend of Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry for not telling you last night. You already slept when I came in. I don't want to wake you up. You look tired last night." Chanyeol feels sorry for not telling his best friend.

"You still didn't answer my question before. Why you jump into Han River?" Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol.

"Okay.. its like this.." Chanyeol take a deep breath before he tell Baekhyun and also Sehun and Kai the reason he jump into Han river.

"So, what happen to that girl?" Ask Sehun.

"I just call the ambulance and sent her to the hospital." Tell Chanyeol.        

"Its relieve she's okay. I hope she will recover soon." continue Kai.

"I'm sorry if I make all of you worry." say Chanyeol.

"You make the right decision Chanyeol-a. But now, lets ask Suho hyung if he has medicine. If you didn't get treatment right now, you health might get worse." say Baekhyun.

Chanyeol smile to him as he stand up and follow Baekhyun trail.

"Baekhyun, thanks for taking care of me." Chanyeol really feel thankful to have friend like Baekhyun and all other member.

They're really taking care of each other like a real family.

"No big deal. Besides, you always protect me." reply Baekhyun.

"By the way, do you know that girl that you save?" continue Baekhyun asking.

"I don't know her at all.." Chanyeol reminiscing the scene last night.

"But.. she seem to know me..." continue Chanyeol.

[Flashback]

[Yeol hyung~ Don't come back home really late. Baekhyun hyung is already home. Better come back home soon. -Sehun]                                                                      

[Araseo. I'll be back a few minutes later. Tell him I won't be long. - Chanyeol]

Chanyeol cycle slowly along the way beside Han River. Even though its winter right now but he feels refreshing cycle and inhaling fresh air outside after a long schedule. After a few meter cycling, Chanyeol stops for a while. He takes deep breath as he looks the surrounding.

"Eh...what does the girl doing there this late night?" Chanyeol see a girl sitting on the platform by the river.

Chanyeol keep watching at the girl. The girl didn't realize Chanyeol is watching at her. After a few moments later, the girl suddenly bend forward towards the river. Seems like she is reaching for something. Chanyeol is hesitating to come and help her. Then suddenly..

SPLASH!

The girl fell into the river. She is struggling to swim but she doesn't look like she can swim. Chanyeol is in deep shock. He's panic. He want to save her but he hesitating. Chanyeol look around, hoping there would be someone save her. Chanyeol hope is just a hope. There is no one around. Its already late in midnight. There would be no one around plus its Christmas eve.

Chanyeol look at the girl. She is no longer struggling floating. Chanyeol immediately run towards the river and jump into it. He swim quickly to save hat girl. The cold weather makes it difficult for him but he try his very best. Finally, Chanyeol manage to save that girl. He bring her up to the ground again.

"Miss? Hang on!" Chanyeol hit the girl cheek a few time. He really hope the girl will be fine.         

The girl looks so exhausted and she barely can open her eyes. Chanyeol let out a sigh of relieve. He quickly take out his phone to call the emergency number. After telling the location, Chanyeol pack up the girl things. When he pick up the girl handphone he see something.

A picture of the girl... with a guy.. 

"Me..?" thought Chanyeol alone.

The guy in the picture really looks like him. 100% the same. The eyes, the nose, mouth and especially the ears. Chanyeol look at the girl.

[End of flashback]

"Ya! Chanyeol-a !" Baekhyun voice wake him up.   

"What are you thinking? Of course that girl know you, babo-ya. You are EXO's Happy Virus, Park Chanyeol" continue Baekhyun.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." Chanyeol nod to Baekhyun but actually he still thinking about the girl. The picture in the girl phone leave him thousand question. The picture, it is a selca. What makes him really curious are the guy face is the same with him and they wear a couple ring.

"Who are you..? Did we meet before..?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya ! I finally manage to continue this chapter. Sorry if it takes too long. Like I said before I don't really update this chapter often. I tried too if my internet is available. /sobs/ And yeay~ I write Baekyeol moments here. X3 And also add the lovely maknae, Sehun and Kai XD 

Do comments and happy reading :) _ eunhaxoxo