Chapter 16

Miracle in December

“Ireona!!! Dangjang Ireona!! Neo jigeum… neujeosseo!! Ppalli ireona!! Ireona!!!”

Yoonmi reach out her arms and find her phone. The alarm from her phone turn on. Yoonmi’s eyes still shut but her hand roam to search for her phone. After a while, she manage to find her phone and turn off the alarm. Yoonmi’s eyes still shut. She struggle to open her eyes and get up but her head feel so dizzy and the pain is no kidding. Yoonmi manage to open her eyes after a few minutes and another few minutes, she manage to sit. Yoonmi hold her head.

What did happen last night? Ouch, my heads, its hurt.

Yoonmi looks around. She is sitting on the sofa. The whole night last night, she’s been sleeping on the sofa instead of her bed. The door also not properly lock. Thankfully, there’s no robber enter her house last night.

Yoonmi try her best to stand up and walk to the kitchen. She wants to drink water. feels sick.

At the same time, Yoonmi try to recall what happen last night. The last thing that she really remember was she’s drinking by the side of Han river and sitting on the bench. After that, her memories of last night was blurry. She’s thinking hard.

“I’m pretty sure something had happened last night but I can’t recall what. Gosh, I’ll think about this later. My body stinks. Need to clean up myself.” Say Yoonmi to herself.

Yoonmi make her way to the bathroom and have her shower. After finish she dry herself and get dress up. She planning to go out today to buy some books and maybe do shopping. After all its been a long time she didn’t go out shopping. Thankfully she didn’t have any class today. Maybe she would drop by the campus this evening to search information for her first assignment for the new semester.

Yoonmi walk towards her desk to take her bag then she see Chanyeol picture on the table. She stop for a while and her minds suddenly remember something.

“OH MY GOD! Oh my god ! Oh my god!!!” scream Yoonmi.

“Last night.. I.. him.. gosh ! I must look like a sober. Pabo Yoonmi !!” Yoonmi hit her head. She now remember she had met someone last night and it turn out to be Park Chanyeol.

“What did I say to him? Hopefully is not something stupid. Oh my god!! Eotteohke??” Yoonmi feel embarrass.

“Gong Yoonmi… calm down.. Okay, think positive. Think positive. Nothing stupid come out from your mouth. Think like that Yoonmi-ya..” Yoonmi trying to calm herself.

After about half an hour self-hypnotizing, Yoonmi manage to get out of her house. She go on with her plan. Yoonmi take the subway and go to the bookstore in a mall. As soon as she arrive at the mall, Yoonmi is taken aback. Today, the mall is packed with more people than usual. Most of them are girls. Yoonmi looks around to figure out what happen. In the end, she could not find the reason of the strange amount of people. Yoonmi continue her way to the bookstore that place on the 3rd floor of the mall. Yoonmi look thorough the bookshelf one by one and pick the book that she desire and need. She took about more than hour surveying the books.

After make her payment, Yoonmi use the lift and go to the ground floor. The lift is place exactly facing the  center of the mall. When the lift door open, people can see the large space in the center of the mall. Usually if there is an event held in the mall, it would take place at the center of the mall. Yoonmi is about to reach the ground floor. As the door open, a view of maybe a hundreds of people gathering on the center of the mall. Yoonmi walk out the lift. She is about to check out what’s going on then a man poke her on the shoulder.

“Long time not see Yoonmi-ya!” Yoonmi turns around.

“Ya! Where have you been, Bijun-ah!!” Yoonmi surprise to see her old friends from her hometown, Ahn Bijun.

“Ya~ its great to meet you here.” Say Bijun.

“Yeah.. Its been a long time. If I’m not mistaken the last time we met was when we’re in the last year of high school.” Say Yoonmi back.

“Yes. After you move out to Seoul, we never meet again. I miss you so much Yoonmi-ya.. Our childhood memories still fresh in my mind.” Reply Bijun.

Yoonmi nod to Bijun. Its true. Bijun and her are friend since young. They went to the same school and not to mention they live nearby back at their hometown. Yoonmi glad to meet him today. They keep chit chatting until they heard screaming voices. Bijun and Yoonmi trun their head to the voice.

“Actually since this morning I reached here I was wondering what’s going on here since I saw many people especially girl gathering here.” Say Yoonmi loudly near Bijun ear. The surrounding become noisy. Songs are playing and the sound of girl screaming.

“You know that there’s a popular idol group. Trending idol. They’re going to do a fansign event here.” Say Bijun back to her.

“Trend idol? I don’t know anything about idol. I mean I only know a few.” Reply Yoonmi back.

“As expected, Yoonmi that I knew. You never take much attention to this kind of thing. The only thing that in your mind are books and books” Bijun giggle. Yoonmi elbow him.

“Hey, I’m not that bookworm okay.” Reply Yoonmi.

“Actually to be very honest to you, I come here to see this idol.” Tell Bijun.

“What? Since when your into this fandom thingy.” Yoonmi look surprised.

“I am not finish talking yet. Its for Dahae.” Continue Bijun.

“Dahae? Ahn Dahae, your sister? Its been a long time I didn’t see her. How old is she right now? The last time I saw her, she was still a kid.” Yoonmi reminiscing her memories.

“She’s in the middle school right now. You know, I don’t know when its started, but Dahae is really into this idol group. If I can recall every phone call that I made to hometown, she would always talk about this idol group. She know about this event today and she really wants to attend the fansign event. She got the pass unfortunately, my parents didn’t let her go so she ask me to replace her and ask for the sign. I refuse at first but how can I say no when she do aegyo.” Bijun sigh. Yoonmi giggle while hearing Bijuun’s story.

“Bijun sigh. Yoonmi giggle while hearing Bijun’s story.

“You such a good brother you know.” Compliment Yoonmi.

“I’m embarrass Yoonmi-ya. All I can see here are girls. What will people think when they see me, a guy. Lining up asking for boy group idol sign.” Tell Bijun.

“Well, there’s also a fanboy Bijun. You can say its for your sister.” Suggest Yoonmi.

“Yoonmi, could you do this favor for me. Please. Just his one. Replace me.” Beg Yoonmi.

“Replace you? Why?” Yoonmi a little bit taken aback.

“You’re a girl right? People wouldn’t think strangely about you.” Say Bijun.

“Please Yoonmi please… I treat you lunch after this..” Bijun take both of Yoonmi hands and look her with a puppy eyes.

Yoonmi think for a while.  Lining up and asking idol sign doesn’t kill her plus she doesn’t have anywhere else to go after this and also Bijun will treat her lunch. She feel glad to meet her best friend from hometown and back then, Bijun also always help her.

“Okay, Bijun. I’ll help you.” Reply Yoonmi.

“Thank you Yoonmi ya !!!” Bijun without he realize he hug Yoonmi. Its not an unusual thing though. They always have this skinship thingy back then.

“Ya! Bijun!” Yoonmi feel embarrass. She feel somehow awkward.

“Mian.. Yoonmi.. I used to do that back then.” Bijun quickly back away.

“Its okay Bijun-a..” reply Yoonmi.

From what Bijun plan, Yoonmi will line up together with all the girl fan and Bijun will wait right at the end of the stage. After Yoonmi get the sign, she and Bijun will go straight to eat lunch.

Yoonmi still hasn’t see the poster at the stage. The poster that show who is the boy group that doing the fansign event. Yoonmi walk towards the line where a lots of girls already lining up. Yoonmi keep take the album inside a paper bag that Bijun gave to her just now. She’s just about to organize the thing so everything go perfectly well for her. When she take out the album Yoonmi pause a  momet.

EXO? Thought Yoonmi.

Yoonmi quickly flip another page of the album that looks like a book. She turn panic. Yoonmi lift up her head and see the stage. Then she see the poster.

Why am I agreeing to do this? Say Yoonmi to herself. She feel regret.

She wants to run away. Then she look at Bijun. Bijun is smiling at her. Yoonmi don’t want to disappoint Bijun or Dahae.

Suddenly the crowd getting noisy. Screams fill up the place. Yoonmi looks in front. 12 good looking guy are walking up and standing in line. Yoonmi know a few of them. Yoonmi spot someone. Her heartbeats become unstable suddenly.

Park Chanyeol !

Yoonmi immediately looks away. She don’t want Chanyeol see her.

Its okay Yoonmi-ya. You can do this. Just pretend you never met him and the other. Act like a normal person. Its for Dahae.. and Bijun.. Do this for them.. You can dot this Yoonmi-ya. Yoonmi is self hypnotizing.

Yoonmi looks again at the stage. She gulp. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I manage to update this story .. /sigh of relieve/

First of all I want to apologize to all my beloved subbies because I didn't update the chapter for a lontg time. /sobs/ Jeongmal mianhae~~ ㅠㅠ 자짜~ 미안해요~~~ ㅠㅠ I've been busy lately~~ I am so sorry ~~ I'm such a bad author :c 

Anyway, I hope none of my dearest subbies will unsubscribe this /puppy eyes/ And also do subscribe and upvote maybe :D I'll try my very best to update is I'm not busy~~ ㅠㅠ 

Love you ~~~ /sends my heart to you/ Ppyong ppyong ~~ _eunhaxoxo