Chapter 1

Miracle in December

The night is so calm.  Its winter. Yoonmi is sitting beside a patient bed. She is holding  the patient’s hand tightly.

“Jagiya, what date is it now?” The patient ask her.

“Today is 23rd December.” Yoonmi reply.

“Two days left before Christmas. I hope I can make it till the day.” Soft voice come from the patient.

“Oppa, why are you talking like that. You’re not going anywhere. You’ll always be with me” Yoonmi hates hearing words like that from her boyfriend, the patient.

“Yoonmi… You know I’ll always be with you. I’ll be remain here.” Yoonmi’s boyfriend points to Yoonmi’s chest where the heart place.

“I know you dislike me talking about dying. But we can’t never deny reality, right?” continues her boyfriend.

“Joon Chanyeol! I know about that. Way too much. But please, I don’t want you keep talking about that. You don’t know how I feel right now.  You think its easy to let someone precious go??” Yoonmi pull her hands off. Her eyes get watery. Quickly she turn around against Chanyeol. Chanyeol hates to see her crying. Yoonmi tears is Chanyeol’s weakness.

Chanyeol reach out his hand and holds Yoonmi shoulder. He  pull her to make Yoonmi facing him.

“Honey, I’m sorry for what I say all this time. I’m sorry  for not understanding you. I also don’t want this happen. I just want to be with you, beside you.” Chanyeol apologize to Yoonmi.

Yoonmi hug Chanyeol as she lay her head on top Chanyeol chest.

“I love you oppa. No matter what happen I’ll always love you. Even a thousand year later. My heart will always for you.” Say Yoonmi as she hug Chanyeol tighter.

Chanyeol keep Yoonmi hair. He smile. He really loves this girl all his life. She is his first love. No one can replace her.

“Gong Yoonmi. Saranghae. I love you with all my soul and heart.” Chanyeol wakes up and try to sit. He holds both Yoonmi shoulder. Slowly he approach her. They close their eyes and their lips meet. It is long kiss. Without Chanyeol realize his tears falls and so do Yoonmi. They seem to know that it might be their last kiss.Yoonmi can feel feelings that Chanyeol can’t express with words.

*********************************************

The sun shines wakes Yoonmi up. It’s morning. Slowly Yoonmi open her eyes. She lift her head. All night long she’s sleep beside Chanyeol. Their hands are intertwine. Yoonmi smile as she looks at Chanyeol. Yoonmi looks at her watch. Its already 9 o’clock. Yoonmi lean towards Chanyeol. She looks Chanyeol face carefully and start to play his ear.

 “Oppa, wake up. You need to take your medicine.” Call  Yoonmi softly. Yoonmi start to run her finger on Chanyeol hair. She then peck a kiss on Chanyeol cheek.

‘Its weird how he smell. He hasn’t been bath fully for almost  a month since the operation. He still smell nice to me’ say Yoonmi to herself.

“Chanyeol sweetheart.. Wake up~”  Once again Yoonmi call him. No sign of Chanyeol moving.

After a while Yoonmi call him again. “Oppa~ Wake up. You need to take your medicine. Don’t pretend to sleep.”

Chanyeol didn’t even move a finger. Yoonmi become worry.

“Oppa? I don’t like playing this kind of game. Wake up or else I cry.” Yoonmi try to threatened him. Still Chanyeol freeze right there on the bed.

Yoonmi shakes Chanyeol hard. Her eyes get watery. Lots of negative thoughts come.

“Oppa.. please wake up. Open your eyes. Chanyeol oppa….” Beg Yoonmi.

Yoonmi gather her strength and place a finger near Chanyeol’s nostril. No breathing. Then she place her head on top of Chanyeol chest to hear his heartbeats. Slowly, her tears rolls down. He’s gone. Gone forever. Without saying goodbye. Last night was the last one. Yoonmi loss her strength to call the doctor or nurse. She hug Chanyeol there tightly with silent sobbing. Yoonmi cries really hard.

Now, it’s the reality. The reality that he’s gone forever. Joon Chanyeol is gone.  

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, this is short chapter from me. Thanks for reading ~ ! I'll update A.S.A.P ~  Btw, happy new year everyone !!