prologue three :: the mission

( my idol is an agent!? ) :: revealing teasers now
Please log in to read the full chapter
the mission prologue three  

“Noona, I can’t do it! I just can’t!”

“You’re doing fine, Jeno… Just don’t be afraid of-”

“AHH!!!”

Young Jeno let out a shriek of horror as ice spikes sprung out from his palm, nearly hitting his mentor before she swiftly ducked and rolled on the floor, avoiding it as it struck the walls. “See? I told you,” Jeno complained as he fell onto his knees before lying down on the ground with both hands behind his head. Lin got up from her crouching position, walking over to the rookie. “Just because you made a mistake doesn’t mean you should give up like that.”

“That's easy for you to say, since you’re already an agent.” He let out a sigh, his breath projecting mini snowflakes which twirled and soon evaporated into the air. “Geez, I’m starting to be Elsa from Frozen… aren’t I?” He smirked and rolled his eyes. “Let it go~” He playfully sang as he stretched out his hand and snowflakes appeared in the space above him. Lin chuckled in amusement and sat down beside him. “You’ll learn eventually. You'd better ask Minseok or Donghae for help next time.” The two of them shared a giggle as Lin shifted into a snow white wolf and laid down beside him.

“Agent #076, please report for duty.” The speakers announced throughout the whole S.M. Agency halls. Jeno smirked and glanced at the older agent, who sighed and sat back up, shifting back to her normal form as she did.

“Man, they should stop using these code numbers to call us,” She groaned and stood up, making her way out of the room. “Ah yes, Jeno. You can get Donghae to help you. He’s in the cafeteria now,” She remarked as she exited of the room. She made her way through the corridors, entering the lift and going up to the top floor. The doors opened, revealing a gigantic room filled with monitors, gadgets, maps, and all sorts of hi-tech things. At the end of the room sat was a black desk where a a middle-aged man was sitting. His eyes snapped up from his folders at the sound of footsteps walking towards him. He smiled at the female agent.

“Glad you came, Agent Lin,” he said. Lin pulled a random chair in front of the desk and slumped down on it. “Good to see you… Mr Lee. So, what’s up? Another mission?” She breathed out as she folded her arms and crossed her legs. “Well, it’s been a while since you’ve been out on field, hasn't it?” He remarked, earning a scoff from the agent who blew on her fringe.

“Yeah, whatever. Just cut to the chase”

Lee Soo Man chuckled in amusement and spun around in his chair before shoving it away as he stood up. Behind the desk was a long display box, but the inside was empty. There were nine spaces inside the box, none of them were filled. “We’re recruiting more agents… and we are looking for the Chosen Ones.” Lin widened her eyes at the mention of the Chosen Ones. “The rest of the Chosen Ones? You’ve… located them?” Lee Soo Man nodded in response. “Thanks to Seohyun and Taemin"

Lin stood up and looked around the monitors, which showed maps all around Korea, China, Japan, USA, and other countries. She stopped by the map of South Korea, which showed 8 red dots blinking repeatedly on the screen. She soon lost attention to the South Korean map and strolled in the maps of China and Canada. “I’ve always wondered why the SNSD sunbaes didn’t become the Chosen Ones… I mean, they’re a team of nine members and they’re all expert mutants.”

Sooman turned around f

Please log in to read the full chapter