Chapter 2

I Like it When You're Jealous

A long Chapter, we hope you enjoy it~!!


October 17, 2013
9:00 A.M.

(Hei Ryung's POV)

As I ride the wind (hey)  I descend upon your world yeah
The white wind surrounding only you
You ask where I come from, I say “it’s a secret” with a smile
As long as you’re with me
Heaven is anytime, anywhere

Blocking the gusts for you I am your guardian
You’ll always have me even if the whole world turns cold
Anytime you are hurt or sad, I will wipe away those tears
As long as you’re with me, no matter where
Heaven is anytime, anywhere

"Yoboseyo?" I said in my sleepy voice
"Yah! Hei Ryung! Where are you?? Are you still sleeping?!?", I faintly heard my friend Jae Hwa's voice, as I just woke up from my peaceful slumber.
"oh..." I said drifting back to sleep.
"YAH! WOMAN! GET YOUR OUT OF BED!" Jae Hwa yelled on the other line.
"Stop yelling 5 more minutes" I tried to bargain.
"No! Have you forgotten?? We are supposed to meet up in front of SM Building to give our gifts!!"
"Ah........I forgot. Why didn't you call me sooner?!?!?!" I yelled
"UH, excuse you, I called you 4 times already, since 8:00...", I could feel her giving me that look, the one that says "you are a "
"....oh..."
"Now hurry and get your over here, they are almost here" With that she hung up.


You must be wondering who they are..right?
They are no other than EXO <3<3
haahah i feel giddy just thinking about them.  Well, my friend, Jae Hwa, and I are crazy fans... not crazy like "crazy crazy" or crazy like saesang fans. But you're normal crazy fans.  Anyways moving along, my friend and I have prepared gifts for our bias.  This is our first time taking girfts. I can't be late~~~


After Jae Hwa called, I quickly got up and headed straight to the washroom. Oh no! how could I forget? This is an important day! T-T. Brushed my teeth, took a quick shower (quick shower I mean 20 minutes). Finally getting out of the washroom, I did my usual light makeup and I raided my closet trying to find something simple, yet appealing to wear. Looking at the clock, I realized that I'm an hour late.. Uh-oh Jae Hwa is going to kill me~~ T.T. This is what I wore..don't mind the red blob hehe

T1caoEFm4eXXXXXXXX_%21%210-item_pic.jpg

I finally got out of the house and went straight to SM building where I'm supposed to meet Jae Hwa and my future husband ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ . I looked at my phone, "10:00 a.m" dammit ... JAE HWA'S GONNA KILL ME. So I started to run and I arrived in 15 minutes. Death glare.

"YAH!!, do you know what time it is??!"
"uhhmm..." I started to feel so small, as if I was an ant and that Jae Hwa was gonna squish me with her foot "..10-10:15.."
"yeah! 10:15. Do you know how late you are??"
"...." She is still giving me that famous death glare of hers.. the one that makes me feel pabo "I'm sooo sorry~ I just couldn't sleep last night, I was too excited. I guess I ended up sleeping late and overslept." I said as i looked down at the ground. Silence.
I looked up and I see Jae Hwa giving me that face -__-"
"wow, you might've just pulled an all nighter if you were going to be late" Well at least she's not mad at me and is responding back. "anyways, you missed them by the way, like uhhh 20 minutes ago"
"ahh.. T.T, eottokae~ what about my present... it took me such a long time to make it.. Were you able to give yours to Chanyeol?"
All of a sudden, Jae Hwa's face turned child like as she puts her hands on her cheeks and looks at me with those big round eyes of hers.
"OH Park Chanyeol, you hella fine man" As she starts to speak, "yes I was able to give me beautifully wrapped present to him, personally and he gave me that gorgeous smile of his ^-^" This girl, so bipolar, one minutes she's mad but once you mention her Park Chanyeol you get this. 
"Hahah, How were they? Did they look healthy? Is my Baozi healthy?"
"Yes, they looked healthy, your baozi looked healthy, though... I think he loss weight again, you should feed him. Go up there and be like 'baaooziii~ come here and let me feed yooooou~ ", she starts giggling at her ridiculous comment. This girl.
"Haha! Maybe I should, oh how I wish I could get closer to him"
She grabs my wrist "OMO! but omg, what are you going to do? How are you going to give your present?"
"I'll probably try talking to the guards...?"
"Will they let you..?"
"I don't know, oh I hope so. Are you going to stay here and wait for me?" 
"Pffft" I see Jae Hwa give me that are you kidding me look. "Nooo, it's not my problem and I already waited for a long time"
"Why not? Unnie! I'm sorry. I already feel so sad for missing out on them"
Jae Hwa gives me -__-" look  "Remember whose older here, and nope. This is your consequence"
"This was going to be our first time seeing them up close"
"Yeah, and you woke up late. Deal with it"
I clung on to Jae Hwa's arm and started swinging it, "Yah!" 
"Pleaaaaaaaaaase" I said pleading for her to stay and wait for me
"A.NI.YO." Heartbroken T.T
She then pries me off and pushes me towards the door "Now go inside, give your present and I will be back"
"But whe--" She cuts me off, "I will be back with a surprise, not telling you~. Anyways, byyyye~"
"SURPRISE?!!?!?" I yelled back, but she ignored me as she walked away from me. What is she going to get?

Now lets see, how am I going to get my present to my baozi hihi...let's try the guards.
"umm..e-excuse me?" I heard a voice...wait is that how my voice sounds? You've got to be kidding me.
"I'm sorry miss but you can't go in there" One of the guards said...Damn he looks scary as hell. :S
"neh but I just-"
"Look miss I already told you once I'll say it again you're not allowed in there." pushing me back a bit. "Don't make me say it the third time" what is his problem why won't he hear me out first? sheesh
Walking around the crowd I went up to the other guard.
"Excuse me, hey..." I started
"I'm sorry miss but as you heard we can't let you in" what is up with these guards not hearing me out?
"No, it's not that, though I wouldn't mind, but I was just wondering how I can get this gift to Xiumin oppa?" Before he could say anything the other guard spotted me "Hey, didn't I already tell you, this is going to be the third and last time You will not enter this building, do you understand?" just then I got pushed from behind and the guard pushed me back, I seriously felt like ping pong ball.
"yah you didn't have to push her" the other guard whispered to him.
"ah...Ah Pa, aish" I was brushing my hands when I saw someone offering me their hand.
"Gomawoyo" I said while taking the hand.  It was the nice guard.
He just smiled and pulled me up, while brushing my clothes, I saw him pick up my gift. "You want to give this to Xiumin-ssi, is that right?"
"yes...is that possible?" Tried using my cat eyes like so:

aaawwh-adorable-big-eyes-cat-cute-Favim.
I have been practicing this look for some time so I can use it on Jae Hwa but I never got to try to see if its effective, let's just hope for the best.
"eerr...I'll see what I can do" and with that he disappeared in the building.

(EXO & Guard POV)

EXO were in the middle of practicing their new dance routine for their new song, Growl, when Min Kyung, the guard, walked in.
"Hyuunngg~~~~~" All of EXO disburst at the same time.
"woahh!!!! Calm down" replied Min Kyung before they could crush him to the floor.
"Hyung, what's that in your hand?" Sehun asked
"Ah! I know!!", Tao butted in, "You brought me Gucci~!! Am I right? Huh? Huh?"
"Tao, not everything is Gucci." Kris said while pinching his nose bridge.
"Oh, I know! It's eyeliner~~!" Baekhyun guessed.
"Don't be ridiclous, a box for eyeliner? Seriously?" Sehun said.

Not wanting to be bothered by their mini argument, Min Kyung called upon the person he was looking for.
"Minseok-ah!" Min Kyung called. Xiumin was talking to Kyungsoo and Suho and turns around once he heards his name.
"Neh!" He said.
"This is for you" Min Kyung said as he handed Xiumin the box.
"oohhh~~~ Kyungie Hyung how can you buy him a gift and not us?!" The maknae line started to protest.
Min Kyung turns around and stares at the maknae line.
"It's not from me, you crazies, it's from a girl and she wanted me to give this to him."
The EXO boys starts to crowd around Xiumin has they wonder what is inside the box he just received.
"Xiumin hyung open it, let's see what's inside", Chen said.
Xiumin starts to unwrap the box, and eventually he finds.. 
"It's a...scarf?" Tao said looking up at Min Kyung hyung.
"It seems like hand made, look Xiumin hyung it even says your name" Lay spoke up
"I wonder what kind of a girl she is to knit a scarf" Suho wondered.
"Big deal, I had recieved a hand made plushie before" Kris remarked. 
"Yeah pushie is a plushie, but a scarf is something else..." Kyungsoo tried to reason.
Kai looks over at Min Kyung who was standing by the window. "Kyungie hyung, what are you looking at?" Kai asked.
"I'm trying to find the answer to your question about the girl" Min Kyung responded, "Oh, there she is. I thought she would have left by now"

As soon as those words left Min Kyung's lips everyone rushed over to the windows trying to see who he was talking about.
"Where?" Tao asked
"There! Do you see that girl sitting there on the bench with a green jacket? That's her" Min Kyung points out.
Just then another girl came up to her handed her bubble tea and sat beside her.
"Yah Chanyeol, isn't that the girl who gave you those snapbacks right?" Baekhyun asked looking at Chanyeol.
"Oh you're right, are they friends or is she just that nice?" He questioned back.

(Hei Ryung's POV)

All of a sudden I see a hand stick out infront of me holding a what appears to be a beverage.
"Here", I look up and see Jae Hwa " I got you your favourite"
My eyes sparkled "ahh~ bubble tea", I took a sip, "strawberry, my favourite. Is this your surprise?" I said looking up at Jae Hwa, sipping my delicous pink drink.
"That's it? No 'thank you'? But yeah, because I'm nice"
I got up and gave her a bear hug "hahaah thank you!" 
"You better be, I waited for you here for so long and I just brought you bubble tea, you better be thankful"
"Hehehehe buing buing, saranghae" as I did my aegyo to her.
Jae Hwa looks at me with disgust, "Gross. Don't do that."
I give her a mischievious smile, "Do what? This? Buing buing~"
And here comes that expression of hers, the "line face". I then feel Jae Hwa's hands on me as she pushes me away from her,
"Weirdo"
"ahhh, I am hurt T.T"
"Good"
"meanie~ haha"
"You love me"
*sigh* "sadly yes.."
"Wow, calling me mean after I waited so long for this yeoja and bought her bubble tea too. Ohkay. I see how it is." Jae Hwa says as she gives her fake "hurt" face.
"You're not going to let this go eh?" 
"haha noope"
"grrrr..."
"You're not allowed to be mad. Anyways" as Jae Hwa starts to look around me, "were you able to give your gift? I don't see it on you."
"uhm yes, I got one of the guards to pass it to him"
"Oh! That's good. No trouble?"
"Yes and no, i just hope he got it..." I looked up and i saw a figure standing in one of the windows of the SM building. We made eye contact. 
"eh hopefully he did" I heard Jae Hwa say as I return back to reality. "anywa--"
"Jae Hwa" I called her name as I cut her off.
"What?"
"Is it just me.. or is someone looking at us? Up there. That big window on the right".
Jae Hwa looks up to see what Hei Ryung is talking about. 
"Hmm..? Who is that? Someone be creeping?"
"Do you think its....."
"I can't really tell who that is"
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"uhhmm, well if you're thinking EXO, i highly doubt it. They're busy people, so it can't be them."
"...hm true.."
"Anyways, should we get going?"
"Yeah, it's almost time for your doggy walks"
"oh.. right. Bowser"
"Yup, lets go~"
Jae Hwa then links her arms with me and starts pulling me away. As she's pulling me away, I just can't help but look back at the window and wonder who it could be.