Chapter 3

I Like it When You're Jealous

(Xiumin's POV)

It's been a week since that girl caught my eyes, I never see her at any of the fan events. She's always on my mind, there's just something about her. 
"Xiumin hyung...Xiumin hyung.." Suho asked while snapping his fingers in front of my face.
"huh what?..what did u say?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.
"Hyung are you ok? You seem kind of...lost..?" He asked with a concerned look in his eyes.

"WOOF, WOOF". Our conversation was intruppted as we turned towards the door and see Kai enter the practice room with his three adorable doggies, Jjangah, Monggu, and Jjanggu.
"Oh! Jongin brought his babies todaaay~", squealed Baekhyun like a little girl as he runs towards them. "Oh Jongin, can we take them out on a walk? Please? Please? Please? Please?" 
"Hyung, it really is hard to believe you are older than me, but yeah. I wanted to walk them before we practiced today" Kai replies. 
CLAP* we all turned around and faced were the sound came from. Suho was standing with his hands together.
"Okay, let's go guys, let's go out to the park before we practice", Suho continues "We will contune our conversation later." He whispered the last part so only I can hear.

And with that, everyone started getting up and heading towards the doors. 
"Yay, we're going to the park"
"Hey! Someone bring a ball"
"Oh! They have a basketball court there right?"
"Yo! I'll race you to the fro---- Yah! Hyung! No faaaair!"
Everyone sounded excited to go to the park.  Well it makes sense since we've been practicing for the past weeks. Ah maybe, this outing will get that girl out of my mind. 

So we get to the park, it wasn't that far. Good thing there is not that much people here today too. It was such a nice sunny day today as well, with a nice, cool breeze to refresh us as we play outside. As usual, most of us are playing basketball, 4 on 4, and the rest of us playing with the dogs, or you know just chilling, enjoying the day.

After a while, Baekhyun comes stumbling towards Suho, Kai, DO and I. 
"aissh, I'm so tired! AH. Jongin! Sub in for me!" and with that Baekhyun falls to the ground, relaxing in the coolness from the green grass. 
"Alright, I'm down to play" responds Kai as he starts to get up from his spot, "Ah Hyung, can you watch my babies while I play" 
"Yeah I will, as long as they don't get tangled in my legs again" replied Suho who was already tangled with 3 leashes around his legs. Kai laughs and then jogs off towards the court, joining the others in a game of basketball. 
I turned to Suho, "hey, you look like you need help"
"Ah hyung, yeah could you please untangle me?"
DO and I helped untangled Suho from Kai's babies.

"DO let's go get the guys something to drink and snack on." Baekhyun said looking over at the guys playing.
"but I hav--" DO stopped as soon as he saw the look in Baekhyun's eyes.
"Kaja" Baekhyun took DO by hand and started draging him away. Something is up with those two.

"Hyung..." Suho said getting ym attention.
"Hmm.." I answered
"hyung..about our conversation from earlier.." I stiffened
"eum..what about it?" I asked trying sound calm
"Let's take a walk, these babies could use one" Suho said a smile

Meanwhile

(Hei Ryung's POV)

"Jae Hwa, Bowser is acting weird!!" I yelled from our balcony
"Wait? What? what do mean? how?" Jae Hwa came running out."Oh you silly, he just wants to go out for a walk".
"Oh.....well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said feeling happy

"Ok Bowser i'm going to unleash you so don't cause any trouble and stay in clear sight. Do you understand?" Jae Hwa asked
"WOOF WOOF"
I laughed
"whaaaat?" Jae Hwa said while giving me her famous glare.
"What? I didn't say anything" I said back.
"Why did you laugh then??" Jae Hwa questioned with her eye brow raising.
"You sounded like his mother" I reasoned while laughing.
"Well I am his owner" She replied with a *matter-of-fact-face*
"Yes mommy, I'll stay in clear sight" With that I ran for my life.
"Excuse you! I'm not your mother!!" She yelled after me "Yah!! don't run away from me!!!"

(Xiumin's POV)

"hyung... " Suho broke the silnce between us.
"Hm?" I answered.
"So I've noticed somethings up with you lately." Suho continued "is there something bothering you?"
"what do you mean?" I laughed a bit.
"well.. for the past week you kinda seemed out of it" Suho replied back with a long concerning look before continuing, "You're always looking outside the window from the practice room, like as if something is on your mind"
"uhmm no, I just look out the window because it's been a while since we went outside to enjoy" I said trying to reassure him.
"hyung, you've been distracted during practice too. Always messing up with the smallest things. You, out of everyone, never mess up" Suho expressed his concern.
"I guess, I'm just tired" I said trying to avoid the conversation.
"ah really hyung? do you need some vitamins? cause you know I have lots", Suho continued "I'm just looking out for you hyung"
"oh do you want me to make you soup? are you getting sick" Suho said reaching out to touch my forehead to check my temperature
"no, I'm fine, I'm not sick" I said moving away from his touch. "I just don't know, why i'm being like this, it's frustrating me".
"what's frustrating you?" Suho asked becoming more concerned.
I let out out a big sigh.
"hyung tell me, it's not good to keep things in" Suho said trying
I let out another big sigh before and said "ever since I got that scarf..."
"hm? scarf?. are you allergic?. is it itchy?." Suho started asking me questions like a concerned mother (uhh dont tell him I said that)
"no it's not that" I said.
"then what is it?" He questioned me back
"it's the person who made the scarf" I said finally giving in
"person...? a fan?" He asked
"yeah. well i just can't help but think about her" I continued "i don't know why but it just happens, my mind will just automatically go towards her."
"hyung....do you like her?" He asked out of no where. 
"MOWHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I said taken back
"I mean since you said she's all you think of" he tried to reason.
"YAH!! that can't be" I said trying to convince myself. Looking over to Suho who was thinking hard.
"I don't even know her" I said with a sigh.
"well hyung, why else would you be thinking of her then? Did she stood out to you?" Suho tried making sense of the situation
"I dont know...i didn't see her at the fan signings at all" I said
"Hmmmm" Suho said
"urgghhhh so confusing" I said frustrated
"well maybe you knew her from before? and she just seemed familiar? I dont know" Suho questioned, with a confused look. 
"no, I never saw her before." I stopped before continuing "don't you think if I knew her from before I would have called her up?" I questioned
"ahh I guess so, well I dont know" Suho said giving up
"I just want to see her again" I said without realizing.
"well what are the chances you'll see her again. I mean I guess shes a fan of yours" Suho said trying to cheer me up.
"chances?" I said it sounds so helpless coming out of my mouth. One in a million...
"but you did say you never see her at fan meetings" Suho asked
"yeah, even the one we had few days ago" I said
"eh well hyung, if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. Maybe you'll see her again, who knows" He said sensing my mood.
"yeah who knows... "maybe I won't see her again I said the last part in my mind before continuing again "I mean Seoul isn't a small city you know"
"ah I guess so, but she is a fan" He said
"yeah.... " I said with a sigh

"WOOF WOOF" a bark could be heard from far.
"WOOF WOOF WOOF" Kai's dogs barked as if replying.
"hey what's wrong with them" I asked Suho as Suho used to own a dog of his own before
"ahh i dont know" he said equally concerned.
All three of Kai's dogs start to run off somewhere
"Ah!" Sohu exclaimed "Jjangah!!"
"yah come back!"
"come back here Monggu!!!" I yelled after them
"Jjanggu!!" Suho yelled
"we better run after them" I said
"yeah we should" and with that we started chasing after them

"*Pant* I *pant* can't *pant* see *pant* them anywhere" I said as I tried to catch my breath
"*pant pant* same *pant* here *pant" Suho said coming to a stop beside me
"....we better call up everyone" I said knowing how much Kai would worry
"ohkay....damn" Suho said and we started calling Kai

"yoboseyo?" Kai answered
"oh Kai " Suho said
"Ah hyung, what's up?" Kai replied
"gather everyone up and put ur phone on speaker" Suho said.
"Uhm ohkay ...?" Kai said. You can hear Kai gathering everyone up and putting the phone on speaker.
"is everyone here?" Suho asked
"Nehh hyung , everyone is here" Kai answered
"ok so ....umm...Guys umm---" Suho hesitated
"we lost ur puppies Kai " I cut him off quickly.
"....."
"....."
"what..." Kai said after a long pause
"We were just walking and talking" I started to explain
"Can u repeat that." Kai said
"We...we lost your dogs" I repeated
"......"
"YOU DID WHAT HYUNG??" Kai yelled.
"just hear us out~!" Suho tried to get Kai to listen
"WHAT THE HELL! HEAR YOU OUT ?? MY BABIES" Kai yelled
"we were walking and talking and then there was a bark, and then ur babies started barking and they ran away towards the barks" I explained
"we ran after them but we lost them. WE ARE SO SORRY!" Suho continued
"....."
"hyung, you better find them now"
"that's why we called, let's all split up and look for them toward ooh?" I said
"... Kay" with that our phone call ended and everyone started searching for Kai's dogs.

 

(Hei Ryung's POV)

“YAH! WOMAN! COME BACK HERE!” Jae Hwa yells after me.
“HAHAHAH MAKE ME~” I replied then stuck my tongue at her. I can see those big eyes of hers starting to get smaller as she narrows them at me.
“I’M A HUNT YOU DOOOWN!” She yells while running towards me.
“AHHHH~ HAHAHA! COME AT ME BROO---“
OEUF. I was too late to turn around and run, and now here is Jae Hwa sitting on my stomach, with that famous glare of hers.
“WOMAN!” she yells.
“Hehehehe … sorry”. Even though I know she hates this, I did my .. “Buing buing” aegyo.
I can see Jae Hwa’s eyes narrow even more, wow never knew it could get that small.
“yaaaah! Gross. Don’t do that”

“NYAAAH! BUUUUIIIN----“ and with that, I feel something covering my face. Jae Hwa placed her palm on my face.
“SHUSH, Stahp it”
I started laughing, “OHKAY, OHKAY, GET OFF! I CAN’T BREATH”
“Aish.. You’re so weird” I then feel weight lift off me. I see Jae Hwa get off me and sits on the grass beside me.
“HAHAHA, but you love me anywaaays~”
She starts shaking her head at me, “mm.. sure”
“HAHAHA”

“WOOF WOOF”
We both turn our heads towards the sound.
“Isn’t that Bowser?” I asked
“oh” We both get up and started heading towards her dog. “BOWSEEEEER~” Jae Hwa sung in a high pitch voice as she starts skipping towards now.
“Can you not? My ears. Damn” I complained while holding my ears. At the corner of my eyes I see Jae Hwa stop.
“What? Don’t hate, appreciate” she smiles at me. That innocent smile saying ‘whut? I didn’t do anything’.
“Your scream hurt my ears!”
“ASDFHJKADSKFGJHSDKFGHSHDLFGHDFSGHBLJ!”
“AIISH! KAMANHAE!”
Jae Hwa just gives me her biggest smile and skips away. Aish this girl making me run after her.  =_=
As we got closer to Bowser, I noticed that there were three other dogs with him. Waaaay smaller than him too. (Bowser is a white german shepherd by the way, if I haven’t mentioned it).
“Oh! Bowser made new friends. Hehehe he attracted a lot of girlfriends” Then I glanced at Jae Hwa, “HAHAH it’s also time for the owner to find someone too”
I could feel that glare on me.
“Excuse you, as you can see two of them are males” Jae Hwa points at the two brown dogs, “and plus don’t hate”
“I ain’t hating! I just want you to find a boyfriend soon”
“ehh, why me? Don’t worry about me, worry about yourself” she responds while waving me off, as if I’m a bug flying in her face.
“I’m happy” I respond.
“Sure. Don’t lie”
“I have you and Bowser” I said with my biggest grin.
“Pffft. Laaaaame”
“If you leave me then I will go buy a puppy”
“Haha, ohkay, you guy buy a puppy then”
“Chincha??” I turn to Jae Hwa with wide eyes. “Chincha? Chincha? Chincha??”
“…” Jae Hwa starts walking away
“Hahaha I’m kidding! I luuub yooou~”  Jae Hwa just keeps walking away from me. “mooo… meanie” Making me run after her again.
“Bowseeer~”
“Mommy’s calling yooou~”
 

As we approached Bowser, there were the three dogs that we noticed from before.  Two brown and one lighter colour poodles.
“Ah Bowser, you made new friends?” Jae Hwa asks Bowser as she bent down to pet him.
“hmm.. I wonder who they belong to..”
“hm, go check the collars”
“me?”
“yeah you, go”
“fine”
I go up to the smaller brown dog and looked at his tag, “this one is Monggu”. I approached the other brown one, “Jjanggu”. Lastly I go to the other one, “Jjangah”.

“There’s no contact information?”
“Is there supposed to be”
I looked at Jae Hwa. She gave me the ‘you-did-not-just-say-that look’.

“…yeah” she finally says, “.. Bowser has one..” she starts shaking her head at me.
“oh..hmm.. well there is a number”
“a number?”
“yeah, give it a try”
“ohkaay, what’s the number?”
“02-312-3456”
“hold on woman! I’m dialling, oh wow, kay, what is it again?”
“02-312-3456”
“Say it slooooower!”
“aish you grandma, I already said it twice, ohkay”

So I told Jae Hwa the number again, slowly this time cause she is like deaf or something idk.  She finally puts the phone to her ear.

“Is it ringing?”
………
“It’s busy” she finally responds back, “should I call it again?”
“yeah try again”

Jae Hwa dials the number again and puts it to her ear.
“It’s still busy. I’ll just call again later”
“ohkaay”
“Kay, so I guess we’ll just watch over them for now?”
“Yeah, we can’t let them go around alone”

Since the owner of the three adorable doggies isn’t answering, Jae Hwa and I just started playing with them and taking care of them. Hopefully the owner will answer their phone next time.