Chapter 1

I Like it When You're Jealous

January 7, 2014
10:00 P.M.

"ah! it's snowing" I said looking over at the night view through my long living room window, wrapping my shawl around my body more tighter. 

I was lounging on the couch, enjoying the music that filled the room as the snow falls outside my window. The night sky was filled with little specs of white, dancing along with the wind. As they gracefully fell down from heaven and landed softly on the window sill. 

"Oh! This song goes nicely with this setting" I said slightly smiling to myself when I heard First Snow by my boyfriend's band, EXO.
They are currently in China promoting their new album, Miracle in December. 

I looked at the window and saw my lonely reflection. 
"I wish you were here right now. I miss you..." as if on cue, my phone rang.

"yoboseyo?" I answered.
"Hei Ryung-ah, its oppa" He replied.
"Xiumin oppa?" I asked while smiling to myself.
"oh, How is my Hei Ryung?" He asked.
"Im good, bogosipeo oppa" I said.
"it's ok, i'll be home soon; don't be sad ok?" He said.
"Neh, See you soon; please take care, it's getting colder" I told him.
"I will, don't forget to miss me and dream of me hahaha" He said.
"hahaha bye oppa" I said.
"haha okay okay, I love you so much jagiya" He said before hanging up.
"i love you too oppa" With that we hung up.

I miss him so much, I wish he would just come home quickly. Looking up at the clock that read 10:30 now, I decided to call it a night. Before I could turn my CD player, the song lucky by Exo came on taking me back to time we first met. (The song it self says how lucky I feel meeting him, having him in my life and loving him and being loved back by him. How lucky indeed) I remember it so clearly as if it was just yesterday....