Hurt(7)

Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sulli's POV   Taemin, Krystal and I had a delightful lunch together filled with laughter. After that, we attended classes and now the school is over.   Taemin approached me and asked," Should I walk you home?" with Krystal standing beside me.   Krystal was glaring at me....   "It's okay. No need. You should walk Krystal home. After all you guys are going to be engaged." I stated.   "Oh..okay. Bye!" He bid me goodbye and left with Krystal.   I sighed.   "You did great! You did the good thing." I kept saying to myself.   I was walking by myself alone to home. The street lights weren't lighting up. It was dark...very dark... I was thinking of all the worst scenarios that can occur to me...   Just then, I heard footsteps behind me. They were getting louder and louder as I walk quicker.   The person ran like the wind and captured me.   "Help! Help!" I yelled but no one came.   The person put a cloth in my mouth making me unable to yell for help and then put a cloth over my nose. I tried to get out of his grip but failed. My energy slowly drained and my movements became slower.   At last, all my movements stopped and my eyes shut the light out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter