Hurt (15)

Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

The sound of the waves splashing against the shore woke me up. I opened my eyes and there I found myself by the shore. But it isn't a beach that I am at. It is a harbor. The big ships were lined up and cargos were being loaded.

I tried to move my body but I couldn't. My legs and arms were being tied up with a rope and I couldn't even try to seek for help by shouting because my mouth was clogged up with a piece of fabric.

 The man in black suits that kidnapped me were able to be spotted near the ships talking to an old man.

I tried to get the rope cut by rubbing it against the sharp edge of the rock.

Just then a guy lifted me up from my neck.

"What do you think you are doing?", he asked with his scary voice.

The other men in black suits also joined him.

"Just leave her alone. The ship is going to take off in 15 minutes anyway."

With that, he dropped me as he was just handling a lifeless crap.

Ouch.

Blood came out from the scratches and cuts from my legs.

The pain is unbearable. Despite that I tried to move and get away but my legs failed me and in the end the escape plan failed terribly with a sprain.

In the end, I spotted a big rock that has sharp corners. I quickly grabbed the rock and tried to cut the rope that has been tied around my wrists.

After a while, the rope finally snapped. The feeling of air and space around my free wrists sting the cuts and scratches caused by the rope.

Despite that I have no time to waste, or else I would be sent somewhere else so I quickly untied my legs.

At the same time, the ship is releasing smoke through the one where smokes from ship escaped from (A/N:I don't know how to call that) and making a loud sound which is like the siren that is notifying that it's gonna depart soon. The men came running towards my direction as I quickly tried to stand up but failed to do so. I tried again and I ran for my life while wobb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter