Hurt (22)

Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

"Oppa, how did you know that I was hospitalized?", Sulli asked me, her voice cracked a bit as she wipes her tears.

"I got information from somewhere.", I replied honestly.

"Oppa, where is Chanyeol oppa?", she asked again as she sobs in between.

"I don't know about that. Wait! I will phone him right away.", I said as I hurriedly fished out my phone and tried to phone Chanyeol hyung.

After a few seconds, the line was connected.

"Hello, hyung. Sulli regained her conscious.", I stated.

"Really? Wait! Wait! How did you know Sulli is hospitalized? And why are you there?", he asked me, surprised yet suspicious.

"I-", I was going to answer but Sulli interrupted me by taking away my phone.

"Hello. Oppa", she spoke out.

"Where were you?", she questioned him directly afterwards.

"I am fine now. Sehun Oppa's here with me too. So don't worry.", she told him promptly without hesitating for a second.

I felt so proud of myself at the moment when she said, "Sehun Oppa is with me too. So don't worry."

"Okay. Bye. I will wait for you. Come quick!", she said before she hanged up.

"Thanks for lending me your phone", she said smiling as she returns me my phone.

"It's okay.", I answered.

"Sulli, do you want to eat something?", I asked, looking at the clock ticks 10.

"Yes. I want to eat chicken! The spicy one!", she said cheerfully as she curled her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter