Battle 04

Battle Z (Hiatus: Need some time to be back)

 

Battle 04 'I love Bao Zi and Bao Zi love me.'

 

I finished my assignments before playing the game, Bao Zi appeared, "Nice to see you again, rainylove_SJ." It said.

"Hello Bao Zi." I said with a smile.

"It's sad to say that I will be leaving you since you now pass the beginner's stage. I hope for the best in your future." Bao Zi said, seemingly it was going to tear up.

And yes, have you seen a Bao Zi cry before?

"Bao Zi.." I wasn't sure how to comfort it, "Can't you stay? I like you a lot, can't you be along with me?" I asked.

Bao Zi looked surprised when I said so, "This is the first time that a player tells me that she likes me.." it said.

"I like you. Bao Zi, you have been there with me since the game start, can't you stay?" I asked.

Bao Zi was so touched, "Hold on, let me see if I can have the chance to stay with you." It then went off a while.

I waited, and then I received a message from the Administator.

- Battle Z: This is the first time Bao Zi request to be continuing his job, we have decided to let him stay with you and you are honoured to be the first player to own Bao Zi. Bao Zi is now your pet, open up your 'Pets' and he will be there, have fun and please take good care of Bao Zi. Sincerely, Admin -

"Oh? Yay!~" I cheered and went onto click on the 'Pets' button, and then double clicked Bao Zi.

"Bao Zi!" I called him.

He jumped right into me, "Owner~" he called with a cute emotion.

"Aww~ you sweet little creature, thank you." I said.

Bao Zi was something like a plushie size, round and pretty huge as a Bao Zi, which you could hug it comfortably.

Bao Zi stayed still in my arms, "Shall we leave the training ground and start on your adventure as a magician?" He asked with that cute face, how can one even say no?

I nodded and we left the training ground, "You have to get a one way ferry ticket to Etopia's Land, the place where all Magician goes to, the motherland of Magicians." Bao Zi guided.

We went to the ferry ticket counter and bought a ticket, the time for the ferry to leave was about two minutes more and so we made our way there pretty fast.

There were other people on the ferry, "Sometimes there would be strong players on a ferry, that happens because strong flying monsters are around the ferry top." Bao Zi said as we both took a seat at the basement of the ferry.

There were a basement, level one, level two and the top level. I bought the cheapest ticket, hence a seat at the basement.

"Wow, it seemed pretty dangerous here though." I said.

There was another guy with me at the basement, he sat alone by the corner and I thought maybe I could go over and say hi?

I stood up and walked over to him, "hmm, hi?"

He looked up, "Is there anything you need from me?" He asked.

He had a cold and royal aura around him, Bao Zi stirred in my arms and whispered to me, "Check his profile." He said.

I hovered my mouse and checked his profile, "Holy crap, he's a level 180 player." I literally gasped.

I bowed to him, "I am sorry, I thought you were someone who just started to play like me." I said, at a total loss of what to do.

He just looked at me, "You are interesting, what's your name?" He asked.

Upon his sudden request, bearing in mind about Ki Min's alert on cyber safety, "Hmm.. you can call me Jung." I said.

"Jung?" He repeated and then nodded, "I see that you have just become a Magician, want to join my guild and train together with us?" He offered.

I looked at his guild, 'Gentle Mist' and I remembered what Ki Min said, "Isn't 'Gentle Mist' the top guild in Battle Z?" I kind of think aloud.

He smiled, "It isn't that great, just that my section members are indeed strong." He said.

I guess I have to reject his offer, "I am honoured to be offered such a chance but as a starter, I want to become stronger on my own before joining a guild and making new friends. Plus, a weak player like me would pull down the overall battle power of a strong guild, not worth." I said.

He looked at me with yet another amused face, "You are really interesting, I shall add you as a friend. If you need any help, feel free to contact me." He said.

And a 'Friend Request' was received, I accepted it, "Thank you. How do I call you?" I asked.

"Call me K." He said and stood up, "I am gonna make my way up to the top, train well and we shall meet when you are ready." He said.

I nodded, "I will make myself stronger the next time we meet." I said.

And then I watched as K went out.

Bao Zi and I stayed still throughout the whole journey, "Owner~" he called while I was about to fall asleep.

I looked at him, "Yes, Bao Zi?" I asked gently.

He snuggled and then said, "I am hungry."

"Oh? Oh ya.. you need food. What do you usually eat?" I asked.

"Meat!" His face brightened up.

"Meat?" I looked at it with a suspicious glance, "Aren't you a meat bun? And you eat meat?" I asked.

He nodded earnestly..

"Hmm.. where can we get meat from?" I asked.

"Once we reached Etopia's Land, we would be able to get it from the local mart." He said.

"And there's a mart.. wow." I am once again amazed by the game.

We got off the ferry and I checked the map, making my way towards the mart.

It wasn't a physical store, whereby it was more like a low profile looking wooden cart.

There was a fierce looking aunty with a scar across her left eye who was tending the store, "Madam, may I ask how much is the meat here?" I asked as politely as I can.

"30 Z coins." She said.

I checked and I had 100 Z coins left after getting the ferry ticket.

I eyed Bao Zi, "Are you very hungry?" I asked.

He shook, "I will just need one every three hours." He said.

I smiled, "Then I shall get two." I said.

I turned to the auntie, "Madam, can I have two portions of meat?" I asked.

She packed it and I passed her the coins, "You have an interesting pet." She said.

"Oh thank you. He's Bao Zi." I introduced and took the bag from her.

I pushed the meat out slowly for the bag and let Bao Zi nibble bit by bit of it. Looking at him being contented with the food makes me happy too.

Just then, "You are a nice girl." The aunty said.

I looked at her blankly, and then bowed, "Thank you." I said.

She took something out, "Here you go." She said and hands another bag to me.

I took it and she said, "Just some food along the way in case you get hungry."

There were bread, water and some sweets, "Oh thank you so much." I bowed and thanked her.

She smiled, oh my god, she looks so pretty when she smiles, "You are welcome, I hope to see you again." She said.

"Thank you aunty." I said.

"Just call me Aunty May." She said.

I nodded, "Thank you Aunty May, I will definitely drop by soon." I said.

I went ahead and sat down on a bench, Bao Zi was still nibbling on the piece of meat, "Does it taste nice?" I asked.

He nodded, "Thank you." And he snuggled in my arms.

I smiled, "I am glad to hear that."

After Bao Zi finished with his meat, we walked around and Bao Zi said, "You could check the 'Daily Missions' available on this island."

I hovered my mouse to 'Daily Missions', indeed there were quite a handful on the list.

"Choose those that are suitable for your level." Bao Zi guided.

I chose one which is of level 10,

-Kill 20 red snail.-

And I went my way according to the location Bao Zi suggested, "There are snail here." He said.

I took my Oak stick and was getting prepared, Bao Zi stayed by the side while I finish the mission. I started using Health Potions (HPots) to replenish my own Health bar as I got hurt along the way.

Bao Zi tended to me with care and concern, making me feel that I am not fighting alone.

I love Bao Zi and Bao Zi love me.

 


Double update for today ^^ I hope all of you enjoy this chapter, Bao Zi is a very cute creature ^^

And there's a new character introduced here with the name K, make a  guess who is he~ do comment ^^

Published: 05.01.2014, 8:08 pm