Battle 05

Battle Z (Hiatus: Need some time to be back)

 

Battle 05 'Second strongest player.'



Finally, it's Friday. We had our lessons in a more relaxed manner today. Baek Hyun suggested for us to go over to his house tomorrow and we could all game together.

And trust me, internet connection would never be an issue over at Baek Hyun's house. Apparently, his family owns a Technology enterprise, he even had his own satellite located at the barren garden of his house.

"Then let's meet at Baek Hyun's house tomorrow morning then? We could all form teams and battle with the great Boss." Eun Hyuk suggested.

"Great idea! This way, we can help Soo Jung level up as well." Ki Min said.

"Oh, thank you." I said with a smile.

"No problems, everyone gains from it." Dong Hae said with a cute puppy smile.

After school, Ki Min called me along with her to visit Battle Z store which was nearby, "Are you getting things from there again?" I asked.

She nodded, "I need to restock my HPots and MPots." She said.

We arrived after a short bus ride and there were lesser people today, I don't have much Z coins and I don't need any new things yet.

So I simply followed Ki Min and looked at what she was doing, she guided me as well.

"Soo Jung, how many more HPots and MPots are you left with?" Ki Min asked.

Thinking about yesterday's game, "Hmm.. I have around 200 left for each. You gave me a lot." I said.

She simply smiled, "That's all I can do for you for now. Tomorrow's Boss Battle would be something new for you.. oh wait, have you added your Skills Chart?" She asked.

I shook my head and look at her blankly, "What's that?" I asked.

"Skill points are given each time you level up, I bet you have quite a lot accumulated. Se Hun would be going over to Baekkie's place too, you can ask him for guidance with that." Ki Min said.

She purchased 500 Health Bottles (HBots) and Magic Bottles (MBots) each and bought another 100 of each and sent it to..

- 'rainylove_SJ' sent. -

I looked at her with wide eyes, "Did you just send me something again?" I asked.

She smiled and gave me a hug, "Don't worry, I have plenty of Z coins to use. Kyu Hyun oppa gave me a lot." Ki Min said.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded, "We got married in the game and Kyu Hyun oppa is such a skilled gamer, of course he would be strong enough and rich enough to marry me." Ki Min kinda boasted.

"They hold weddings?!" I was pretty surprised with that.

Ki Min nodded, looking at the computer screen in front of her and then said, "Kyu Hyun oppa and I had just passed our third month anniversary." She said.

"Oh~ I see.." 

Ki Min smiled and then she held my hand, "Junggie, help me choose a gift for Kyu Hyun oppa." She said and both of us looked at the screen.

There were so many fanciful looking costumes available, "Wow they all look really nice." I commented.

"There's something called a Z cash whereby we convert real life money into it. 10 dollars is equal to 1000 Z cash and could get you something like..." Ki Min scrolled down the page,

"Like a hat." She said and there were many different designs.

"I currently have 5000 Z cash and I wanna choose an outfit for him." Ki Min said.

Both of us chose a few and we compare how it looks like, Ki Min considered the benefits that the items would bring about as well.

I thought of Bao Zi and decided to ask, "Ki Min, are there things for pets?" I asked.

Ki Min looked at me, "You have a pet?" She asked, seemingly pretty much surprised as she didn't expect me to have one.

I nodded, "Bao Zi is now my pet." I said with proud smile.

"Really? That cute bun from Beginners' day? Wow, that's really special, how did you have Bao Zi as your pet? Was it free?" Ki Min bombed questions.

I nodded, "I like Bao Zi and so I told him not to leave so he went to the admin and then became my pet." I said.

"That's so sweet of them. Alright let me see if we can get Bao Zi something.." Ki Min switched the to Pets' Shop and then we tried looking for something..

"Junggie, it's pretty hard to find something for Bao Zi though. He's not the usual cats and dogs so.." Ki Min said.

I was a little sad about it, "Never mind, don't worry, maybe I can go ask the staff." I said.

Ki Min said she would be continuing with choosing the gift for Kyu Hyun.

I went to the ''Admin' counter and asked, "Hmm.. can I ask if I could get my pet something that would look nice?" I asked.

"What kind of pet do you own?" He asked with a friendly attitude.

"Hmm.. apparently I am owning Bao Zi." I said in a slightly awkward manner.

The staff was slightly surprised, "So you are that one and only Bao Zi's owner! We were about to send something over to you so that you can use it on Bao Zi, here you go, just enter the oin and the things would be saved into your inventory." The staff passed me a game card.

I took it, "Thank you so much, hmm.. how much is this?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Don't worry, it's on us." He said.

"Oh? Thank you." I said with a smile as a return.

"Just do take care of Bao Zi for us, things to note would be that if you want to upgrade the current equipment then you will have to use Z cash." He said.

I noted it and nodded, "Thank you so much." I kept the card safe in my wallet.

Ki Min chose a black leather outfit for Kyu Hyun and we are done.

We went home on our separate ways. I finished homework really early today and so I started gaming in the early afternoons.

Bao Zi hopped into my arms and I squatted down in front of him, we left off the game somewhere at the North of Etopia's Land.

I fed Bao Zi first, "Bao Zi, I went to the store just now and the admin said that they had prepared a gift for you." I said.

Bao Zi looked at me with those cute glistering eyes, "Really?" He looked so happy.

I nodded, "I shall go collect it and put it on for you." I said.

I let Bao Zi nibble on the meat on his own and I took the game card out from my wallet, entered the pin into the Z Cash Shop and two things appeared - A hat and a trolley cart.

"Aww this would look so cute on Bao Zi~" I kinda squealed.

I placed Bao Zi on my lap after he had finished eating, then took the hat and wear it on him, "Aww Bao Zi, you look so cute~" I said.

Bao Zi snuggled against me, "Really?" He asked.

I figured snuggling was a sign of affection, "Of course, and there's a trolley cart for you too." I said.

"With the trolley cart, you wouldn't have to carry me all around and you would be able to walk faster." He said, seemingly to be feeling bad about slowing me down.

I looked at him, "Bao Zi, I don't think that way at all, don't feel bad." I said.

"I like you, so that's why I want to hug you." I said.

"I like you too." He stayed close to me, in my arms.

I patted it gently, "Silly Bao Zi, don't worry about me, I will become stronger for the sake of both of us." I said.

"I will help you with whatever I can do." He said.

I nodded, "We shall work hard together." I said.

My inventory was almost full with the battle rewards that I have gained, Bao Zi told me to visit Aunty May at her mart and sell the items off for Z Coins.

Aunty May was glad to see me and she bought many of my items, "How's training going, my dear?" She asked.

"It's going on really well, Aunty May, how about you? Are you doing fine these days?" I asked with a smile.

She smiled back, "It would have been better with you, my dear. Do you want to get anything?" She asked.

I nodded, considering that Bao Zi's pet food was running low, "Can I have 10 portions of meat please?" I said and then passed her 300 Z Coins.

Aunty May noticed Bao Zi had a hat, "Bao Zi, you are looking really good with that hat." She complimented.

"Owner Jung bought it for me." Bao Zi said with a cheery tone and snuggled close to me.

I smiled, "Shouldn't you say thank you to Aunty May?" I hugged it close, "If you like it, I will earn more money and buy you different hats that you like." I said.

Aunty May was pleaded to hear that, "Jung, you are such a nice girl." She said.

I was pretty surprised by how did they know my name, Bao Zi immediately cleared my doubts, "Remember K? The guy whom we met in the ferry that day?" He asked.

I nodded, Aunty May continued, "K is the second strongest player out of the whole Battle Z." She said.

"And apparently, you are on his friend's list so that's why you are given the attention." Bao Zi said.

The second strongest player of this game is a friend of mine.

 


And I hope all of you enjoy this chapter update! It's exam period for me, and so, updates are pretty hard to be regular but still, do comment! ^^

Published: 09.01.2014, 8:09 pm