Closer?

Living with Mr Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

Luhan sighed the a hunderth time that night until he finally jumped of the sofa and glared at the person who was sleeping in his bed.

Aish you are so so dead when I get to you _____ ........

I strided over to her to wake her up, but I couldn't when I saw her angelic face as she slept peacefully on my bed. She looked like some kind of fallen angel from above and seeing her face was enough to soften me up and resent from waking her up.However i still had to have at least a few minutes of comfort of my bed instead of the sofa...unless I.......

Without a second thought a carefully layed on my bed with ______. Luckily for me she was adeep sleeper so she didn't wake up from my movements.

tsk.tsk. she was just like how she was as a child.....

Un knowingly when I got under the blanked with ____ my heart started automaticially beating at a fast pace as if i had just ran some marathon. Then I did what suprised me most, I put my arms round _____'s petite body and pulled her closer to me so that her breath was falling across my face and mine to hers. W..why did i DO THAT?.........It's just cause I'm cold right?....Yeah thats it I am sure I just wanted to get some warmth....err just didn't want to get a cold....right?........ Despite now being fully aware of my actions my arms still willing wrapped around _____'s waist and I didn't want to break away from the onesided hug. I studied _____'s face , and I have got to say over the years the toothless crybaby that I knew as a child was replaced with a godess. No doubt her face had matured from the time I had seen her, but I guess that she had somehow also turned from a girl into....you know....a women.

Drifting into my endless thoughts I slowly fell into a deep sleep......

 

 

 

_____ POV

 

I was having one of my typical Lee Minho and me dreams again when all of a sudden when we were sharing a sweet moment and about to kiss, someone els's face replaced Minho's....he had light brown hair...tall...it was...LUHAN

'Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!' I screamed as I woke up from My horrible dream.............'AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!' I once again screamed in shock as when I opened my eyes I saw that Luhan was in the same bed as me,had his arms around me and our faces were inches apart.

'mmmmmmm...Let me sleep 'Luhan groaned as he stuffed his head under he pillow, but he wasn't going to get away from my yelling today.

'Yah! Luhan, you jerk get off my bed!!!!!you pedo, how did you get up here anyway....!!!!!!' I screamed at him, however my words seemed to have no effect on the sleeping beauty  beast as he carried on taking deep breaths u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter