Chapter1-What!

Living with Mr Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
'Lee Minho...' '_______(place your name here)...'  You closed your eyes when Minho's lips were a centimeter away from yours..getting closer..until........

 

...*Knock..knock*
 

 

You groaned in annoyance as someone knocked on your door, it was posssibly the worst moment to have someone disturb you, the love of your life aka Lee Minho was finially going kiss you but once again you got inturrupted.

 

'Can I come in dear?' The voice of your mother asked despite already entering your room.

'Why ask when you have already invited yourself in?' You scowled at your mother for interrupting your beautiful dream,however she just rolled her eyes as if expecting that sort of response from you and replied.

'Honey,come downstairs, your dad and I need to have a talk with you' she said whilst pushing your duvet off of you.

You sighed as the cold air touched your skin and looked the time....6'o CLOCK!!!!!

 

Great it was the first morning after the summer break but here I was having to wake up early in the morning!!!!

 

You were no smartass but you knew whenever your parents wanted "The Talk" , 99.9% of the time it was never good.

'Our parents don't let us be together..' You said to the cardboard cut out of Lee Minho in your room and grumpily followed your mum. You were usually a happy cheerful bunny most of the time but today you were in no mood , not when someone came in between you and your lovely sleep.

 

After throwing yourself down the stairs you finally reached to your living area, where your parents were sat drinking tea. Except they weren't alone,there was a man and a lady with them, who you assumed were husband and wife. Remembering your manners you greeted them.

'Anneyasayo I am Choi _______(place your name on it) ' You said whilst bowing your head and the 'couple' smiled towards you

'Aigoo,_____,You have turned into such a young beautiful lady,do you remember your aunt?' The lady said cheerfully.You don't know why but you couldn't help but give smile genuine smile, something about her made you feel comfortable and safe. For awhile you felt bad not remembering her when it seemed like she clearly remembered you. Ever since you were a child you were always the forgetful and clumsy type and forgot praticially everything except for the names of Lee Minho's films, hence why you were never a bright child in terms of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter