Chapter2-The journey

Living with Mr Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aish!!This is so unfair you thought as you started at your suitcase.

Your parents once again got their way over you, and you were not happy,however you knew arguing wouldn't change their decision.

Grabbing some shorts ,t-shirts, a dresses ,you stuffed your bag ,which all your favorite outfits and finally you left space for the most important thing.................Your Lee Minho posters!!!!

 Then you faced your cardboard cutout of him. You could barely tell it was him, since his entire face was covered by lipstain marks from you previous 'kisses' with him. There was no way, you could fit that in your luggage, however there was also no way you were going to leave the love of your life behind. 

You were interrupted from your thoughts when your phone rang. It was your Best friend Hana

'Hey.....' You were interrupted when she shouted.

'Your getting married!!!!!!' She screamed down the other line.

What how did she know???!!!!.......Mum!!!!!!!

'OMG, but your still so young!!!!' She continued down he line. Seriously That's girl was not gonna let you get a word in.

'Let me guess my mum told you?' I said sounding disinterested

'That is is not the point, wait when are you leaving?' 

She even knows that I am gonna stay over at their house???? What els has my mother told everyone!!

'Today, I'm leaving in like ten minutes!!!' You groaned at her and she replied

'Hang on I will be there in 5 minutes!' Then ended the call.

Whilst sighing you skidded your luggage down the stairs and  held your Lee Minho cardboard cut out in your hand, making your way downstairs.

When you entered the living area, you saw your parents smiling at you, but you just scowled at them.

This is so not fair!!!

'listen hon, Its not that bad..' Your mum tried to explain but you just ignored her

'Tell you what, if you stay over at Mr and Mrs Lu's house for a month 2 weeks then...we will get you tickets to see go to Lee Minho's movie premier'.

Lee Minho's Movie premier.......Wait WHAT!!!!!!!!

'But you are still going to not go, then I guess we could cancel......' She continued. You knew your mum was deliberately weakening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter