Chapter3-Bow for the King

Living with Mr Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my lovely subscribers!!!!!

Don't worry, because next in this chapter you and luhan are going to meet(spoiler alert!!!!)
Anyways my birthday is coming up next friday and I was hoping to get 10 upvotes by next friday(my birthday^^), I know this is alot to ask for but I know we can all do it!! Fighting!XD I will give a double update on Friday so hope you look forward to that...unless you don't like this fanfic....but i hope you all do!!!!

Please enjoy:

 

After you answered the question , there was an awkward silence inside the car and you swear you saw Mrs Lu stiffen up after you had told her your ideal type.

Was this anything to do with their son??.......Was he really that bad????...But then again ..everybody is ugly in front of my Lee Minho.

Sighing you pulled out your phone which had Minho as the cover and placed your head phones in your ears.

You couldn't help but smile when Lee Minho's angelic voice rang from the head phones to your ears.

Getting lost in the music your eyelids felt heavy and you drifted of into a beautiful dream.......

 

≈'________ ah..Saeranghaeyo...►You could be the the peanut better to my jelly, you could be the butterflies I feel in my belly,you could be the sun that shines when its storming and you could be chills that I feel on my first date..You could be the villian and I could be your side kick.....'

 

'....Wait..What!?.....' You said interrupting Minho's song/confession to you. 'Ohh..sorry..Got slighty lost in the song' He explained, massaging his neck in embarassment.  He looked so cute when he was shy!!! 'Anyways what I was saying was I like you and..►If I was your boyfriend I never let you go, I could take you places that you've never been before, baby take a chance........' 'Stop! Don't sing into another song!' You interrupted him once more. 'So?.....' He asked . 'Its a yes stupid!' You shouted and ran into his arms. You smiled as you ran up to the love of your life in slow motion , your hair flew with the wind and a romantic background movie started playing...... Then you fell in to his arms and You could feel his heartbeats in sinc with yours.  You gasped as you started at his beautiful face grinning into yours. He slowly inched closer...and closer....just an inch way from touching eachothers lips when............

 

 

'_______ ah..!..wake up..we are here' The voice of Mrs Lu woke you up.

 

Aish!!! What was it with people always waking up up when Lee Minho and I are about to kiss!!!!!

 

You stirred your eyes open as  the bright sun hit your face and you were astonished at what you saw.

You were parked outside a massive house,or should I say mansion! It was like three times the size of your house.You were quite rich yourselves but nothing compared to them!

Whoa! These guys are loaded!

As soon as you stepped out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter