Hotel

The Private Life Of Vernon Chwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kids, prepare well for the next stage you have to perform at Japan Gold Disc Awards. It might be the last you have for a while in Japan," said CEO Bangshik on the phone while BTS and the Manager listened on speaker.

They were sitting in a restaurant at night and having a meal together. Taehyung making loud chewing noises, of course.

 

"Yes," they agreed. Their last stage was the next day at the Award Ceremony and they had to move to a different Hotel all across town. Similar to MAMA, where all artists get to stay in the same Hotel.

 

A lot of fans were not aware, but most of the times during such award ceremonies which require a bunch of artists to stay over 2 days, artists interact a lot. Friendships are made, because there is most security in the Hallway in your Hotel.

Plus all idols expecting to celebrate live in the same Hotel. Perfect opportunity to talk to that idol of yours that stare at during MBank, no?

 

But BTS wasn't excited. Unlike most Kpop boy bands these days that are expanding their member choices onto inter-racial members, BTS would be one of the very few with all korean members.

Hence, the collectivist viewpoints of the members are quite traditional to their culture. When it comes to dating, they would usually prefer dating one of their own. 

 

While Jungkook was chewing onto his meal quietly, he got a nudge from Jimin joking about an incident he saw of IU. 

"Dude, did you hear she fell on the stage yesterday?" Jimin said, grinning lightly. He would usually not joke this way about anybody else but IU, just to tease Jungkook.

Because the way he becomes when he talks about IU is a completely different man you'd know.

 

Jungkook just nudged him back playfully with a mouth full of food.

 

"She still does it more beautifully than anyone I know," he replied while looking back at his plate and hearing Jimin fangirl at his reply. He sure had a soft-corner for his sunbae.

She was his crush since middle school and now that he had met her on so many events, his liking for her just became bigger. How could anyone hate an angel like her? 

At least that's one thing Jungkook is not afraid of admitting on camera.

 

They were so tired this day, but they had to repack all their items and carry them back to the Hotel at the other side of town which is where all artists performing will be staying for the next two days. After which, BTS's visit to Japan would be done until the next time.

 

Everybody was already asked to pack everything beforehand, so they ran upto their rooms after Dinner and got their suitcases and packed them into their Vans and head straight to the Hotel awaiting them.

Everybody hadn't gotten sleep since days, and chose every drive as an opportunity to sleep. Even though it meant just a few minutes. Luckily for them, this drive took an hour.

 

They were in their least attractive clothing, which most girls would still find attractive. Sweats. Caps. 

Some members had to be pushed hard to get them to wake up. One hour of sleep, that's a lot.

As soon as the doors opened for the van, BTS looked up at the high building before them, shining lights from the very top.

 

It looked luxurious. This was quite a good sight after all the yawning.

 

They soon got hold of their bags, and kept dragging them onto the lift which had a golden tint in it, like the rest of the Hotels. They had to admit, it was the best Hotel they had stayed in for a while. Even better than MAMA.

And as goes for Suga and Taehyung who had spent a lot of part of their life in very basic life conditions, they are more grateful about most things they are exposed to. They would've never thought.

 

"Waah" Taehyung exclaimed in the elevator, looking around at the tall ceiling and the buttons glowing. His famous box smile reflected against the twinkles of the buttons.

The other members, however, were still standing with their eyes half open, expecting him to keep shut. They had already had enough of Taehyung talking non-sense all the time. Even the maknae would talk to him rudely about it at times. 

 

"Do you think they would use real diamonds to decorate the elevator?" asked Taehyung, what others considered a very stupid question.

J-hope just slept while standing with his head titled to a side, while Namjoon twitched his eyebrows and didn't consider answering.

 

Obviously, the boy hasn't had enough common sense about expensive things even after 4 years of debuting. How much can a person change, of course. They were travelling up to the 50th floor or maybe even above.

 

"Do you think you can keep quiet for at least some time?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, informally for what seemed like the 100th time.

His satire earned him a few laughs from his hyungs who were dozing off at the back, while Jimin stood in the middle of Taehyung and Jungkook in the front. 

 

Taehyung's box smile slowly disappeared. The company often asked him to have a 4th dimensional (code word for 'weird') personality to promote him, which actually wasn't even true.

It was part of his image on stage but slowly the members forgot that he wasn't the Taehyung that the compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter