The First Girl

The Private Life Of Vernon Chwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So tell us your first kiss story, Hyung" said Seungkwan, with his face resting on his palm, looking eagerly at S.coups to answer.

7-8 members of Seventeen were gathered in their make-up room at a Japanese Salon, getting ready for an exclusive interview with one of the most famous MCs in Japan. The Hotel Seventeen was in was far more cheaper than BTS and the other artists were living in, and Seventeen was lucky enough to get an interview with Ikuzi Haruka, a very famous MC.

 

But Seventeen's popularity in Japan was much more of an achievement than their popularity in Korea, so there's not much worry on how or why they got that interview in the first place. They had to promote and considered themselves very lucky to get this opportunity afterall.

 

S.coups was getting his hair blow dried while Vernon was on his phone, half attentively listening to the conversation.

 

"My first kiss was when I was 15," he began, "it wasn't special. She was my girlfriend so it's not anything juicy or whatever" S.coups described.

 

"What a joke, I'm suspecting a lot of girls would have been in love with you in High school, you were a good looking guy," Jeonghan flirted but S.coups just sighed.

"I liked my girlfriend," was his answer, but Jeonghan was not satisfied.

 

"I wouldn't want to ask our underage members but I low key know y'all aren't innocent," Jeonghan laughed at Seungkwan and Vernon who were sitting there. Seungkwan hadn't had his first kiss yet but Vernon was a different story.

 

"Come to think of it, has Vernon done much?" Jeonghan directed his attention and the rest of Seventeen's to Vernon, who was now looking at Jeonghan in surprise, away from his phone.

 

Vernon just smirked.

 

"Vernon had a girlfriend in middle school so they probably kissed," Seungkwan's innocent mind spoke up but Vernon didn't say much.

 

"Well," he thought, smiling, "We kissed but she wasn't my first," Vernon said.

 

This fact, however, was new to Seventeen who didn't expect Vernon to have kissed anybody before his known girlfriend.

 

"What? How come I didn't know about this?" S.coups said and the rest of Seventeen had similar facial expressions speaking the same words. Hoshi gasped.

 

Vernon caught on this and laughed. "It's not that great of a story," he looked around the room with a broad, blushy smile.

 

"Who was it though, if not your first girlfriend?" Jeonghan asked, curiously.

 

"Uhh," Vernon tried very hard to remember her face vividly in his memory but had a hard time.

 

"I don't remember," Vernon started "But I know she was this girl in another middle school, not in my own,"

 

"Oooooh, tell us" Seungkwan fangirled over his co-member. Little did he know the memory was equally blurry for Vernon himself. He didn't remember the bits and pieces because it was very vague.

 

"If she wasn't in your middle school, how did you meet her?" Hoshi asked loudly, getting invested in this story with the sound of blowdryers in the background.

 

"My school would get over around 3pm. While Sofia, who was in elementary school at the time, had school till 4pm." he scratched his head with the awkwardness of saying this story out loud. He looked around the room avoiding eye contact with any of s.

 

"What did this have to do with your first kiss?" S.coups laughed, impatiently. None of the members knew what was coming next.

 

"Well, after I'd return home from school, my mom would send me to go pick up Sofia from school since the area wasn't safe for 7 year old kids like her to come back alone, and mom was busy either with work or dinner" Hansol explained. He hated how much context the stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter