Scoring a Phone Number

The Private Life Of Vernon Chwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"An allergic reaction?" RM repeated, his expression changing to a serious one. 

Jimin and Jungkook in the background listened and gasped.

 

"It must be peanuts," Jimin said, standing up and putting the UNO cards down, "Taehyung is allergic to peanuts, he must have had peanut candy or something."

 

With that, Jungkook, Jimin, RM and the girl who knocked on the door all speed-walked towards the end of the floor where the vending machines were. There, Taehyung sat on the floor, bloated and red.

A pack of M&Ms sat on the floor beside him. Jimin recognised Mone, the girl from yesterday, beside Taehyung dialing numbers on her phone and panicking. AeRi sat next to her.

 

RM rushed to Taehyung's side. "Dude, why did you eat Peanuts? Don't you know you're allergic?" 

 

Taehyung shivered on the ground, "It was written in Japanese, I didn't know it had peanuts in it from the packaging!". Taehyung must have not been able to read that the packaging stated it had peanuts, since he wasn't perfect at Japanese just yet. 

 

Jungkook stood behind Jimin and RM and watched without helping. He looked at how AeRi was sitting there calming Mone down, and trying to translate between Japanese and Korean what had happened prior to the boys' arrival. 

 

Even without any makeup and in simple clothing, she still looked like a goddess. So while pretending to care, Jungkook pushed passed RM and Jimin and ran towards Taehyung on the floor. 

"Hyung, are you OK?" Jungkook said, acting like he's concerned about his health while really only putting up a show to get AeRi's attention. 

 

It's not like Jungkook didn't like Taehyung. But sometimes V did really stupid things, and bothered all the rest of s which only caused for Jungkook to lose all respect for him as a Hyung.

This was another one of these incidents and Jungkook always wondered why he couldn't just grow up and act his age. 

 

It annoyed him often.

 

Taehyung smiled, seeing how Jungkook was concerned for him for the very first time in ages, and held his hand and nodded. Little did he know, Jungkook was only putting up an act.

 

Soon, Taehyung was escorted into the medical room in the Hotel Facility, and RM and the girl who knocked on the door decided to accompany him. Meanwhile, Mone left for her room and only Jimin, Jungkook and AeRi remained. 

 

Jungkook only wanted some alone time with her to work his magic, and he didn't care if Jimin was present or not. 

 

"I'm so sorry if this caused you some panic, Taehyung Hyung gets himself into trouble a lot," Jungkook bowed to AeRi. AeRi though did not seem very surprised, and only smiled and let Jungkook know he didn't need to apologise.

 

"It's alright, I'm like that too" she said.

 

Jimin watched the two interact, and thought it would be best if he didn't interfere. So he sat on the bench near the vending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter