Taehyung

The Private Life Of Vernon Chwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin was equally awed. Both the girls seemed tall for him, but only came till Taehyung's shoulders. Jimin hadn't expected Ae Ri to know anything about them, but to his surprise, she bowed and said Hello in Korean. As if she knew they were korean singers. 

 

Jimin flashed his eye-smile at her shyly since he isn't very good with girls. He gets shy and so he just greeted her and looked away immediately.

Taehyung, on the other hand, wanted to make some conversation with the girl standing right in front of him, but he knew it would be quite difficult since she wouldn't know Korean and he's not fluent in Japanese.

 

So instead, he said something irrelevant in Japanese, which had something to do with Candy, Library and Style all at once.

 

He probably didn't do this intentionally, but he didn't know enough Japanese to properly make conversation.

He wanted to talk about him getting Candies and him being a K-pop singer, but it all came out as a mix of words. Of course, both the girls didn't understand a word. But the japanese girl just laughed and Ae Ri awkwardly smiled.

 

"Do you want me to help you translate that?" Ae Ri asked in Korean, to Taehyung's surprise.

Her face had no mark of make-up at this hour of course, it was clear. So her face was bare and make-up free. Her cheeks had a blush of red on them, and so did the tip of her nose. Her skin looked like it was glowing in the yellow tint of the Hallway light.

 

"OH you're Korean is pretty good!" Taehyung exclaimed, while Jimin just sighed and thought, there he goes again with making friends with everyone.

Taehyung was just so good at making friends, it was impossible not to call him a social being. The irony is, he wasn't even exposed to a lot of people in his life but he's good at his job. 

 

"I'm half Korean," she said while her Japanese friend just stood there and didn't understand their korean conversation.

 

"Ah I thought your Korean name must have a reason afterall," Taehyung said, since he expected Ae Ri to be full Japanese after looking at her at the Award Ceremony.

He wouldn't have found out she was Korean at all if it wasn't for her name. Wow, half korean? How interesting.

 

"you knew?" Ae Ri was surprised. But then she remembered that BTS was at the Award Ceremony, even though Jimin and Taehyung didn't expect a star like her to notice them.

 

"This is Mone," Ae Ri finally introduced her Japanese friend to Taehyung and Jimin.

"She's also an artist and will be singing for an OST of an Anime movie tomorrow, have y'all seen Kimi No Na Wa?" Ae Ri started.

One of the songs that Mone had sung were actually on Jungkook's playlist on Spotify, but none of the members actually remembered this fact to mention to them.

They hadn't remembered any of the members specifically while talking to the two girls. It's like the night took over and they just conversed.

 

In fact, they ended up buying some coffee as well, and sat alongside Mone and Ae Ri on the chairs and ended up talking. 

 

Taehyung attempted to chat a lot in Japanese to Mone from time to time as she felt left out every now and then when they continued to chat in Korean.

 

He always ended up making a few mistakes from here or there, but that didn't stop him from talking in Japanese, because it always ended with Mone laughing at first.

And watching her laugh got a smile on his face too. However, Jimin was moderately quiet as he is always with strangers and only spoke when Taehyung initiated. 

 

"So the other half of you is Japanese?" Taehyung asked to which Ae Ri replied with a yes.

 

"But my schooling was done in Korea, I moved to Japan when I was 14," Ae Ri said. She had turned 18 this year itself. 

 

Although Taehyung was more interested in Mone, he couldn't deny that talking to Ae Ri was equally interesting. It was hard not to like her.

The Fascination would just not end and she always had a bunch to converse about. It had already been 3am, and the 4 of them had still not gone back to their rooms.

The isolation from paprazzi in this hotel felt good. In fact, the two BTS members hadn't felt this comfortable in a public setting since their rookie days.

 

"Ahhhh" Mone yawned. Taehyung was quickly in need of asking whether she wanted to go back to her room and rest, but he again made some grammatical error and mixed words.

She smiled and said Ae Ri should go back and rest as well, since it was late.

 

Ae Ri smiled back, and agreed. "We should all go and sleep," she suggested.

Taehyung would've loved to drop Mone and Ae Ri back to their rooms at the other end of the Hall, but his own room and Jimin's was right in the middle, and he didn't want to seem desperate to the two girls by dropping them all the way to the other end.

 

So instead, the two girls dropped their newly made friends to their rooms in the middle of the hallway, Jimin's was facing Taehyung's room and the two were about to depart to their rooms with Mone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter