Big Bang Album

Baby Husband

1. Big Bang Album

 

Why do I have to be put in this kind of situation? Seriously, arranged marriage? Does it exist up until now? I don't have any idea why they still think it's cool to arranged their daughter's marriage to who the hell I don't care. It's not even fair, yah know!

Silly for them to think that they're giving their child the best drama in the whole history! I'm not going to be like Chae-kyung marrying the crown prince in Princess Hours. It would seem to look like that Kim Sam Soon has finally casted  in the sequel of Princess Hours and it would be entitled ... SOMO PRINCESS!

Not to boost I believe I'm beautiful, but I don't know if  the guy would really want to marry a girl who weighs more than 2 sacks of rice? I mean, I may have the face but I don't have the body to die for. I know most guys find y girls more attractive and I'm not y so scratch the chance. I'm not going to marry any guy for convenience or for my physical appearance. I'd rather marry a guy who would really accept who I am.

"Dara!"

"Eh - ouch!" I grimaced in pain. I swear I badly need to remind myself no to argue with the back of my mind while Mom's ranting. "Mom you don't need to pull my hair!" or worst I'm going to walk in class bald.

"You are not listening to me Dara." She sighed as she paced back in forth in front of me. I leaned my arms on the table and rested my chain on it. This is really making me feel hungry. "You have to marry the son of your Aunt's best friend."

"Why, can't I marry your best friend's son instead?" I looked at her and she just gave me a monstrous look. I held my hands up. "I didn't say anything."  It’s better to be safe than to eaten alive by your mother and of course I wouldn’t miss the chance to drink that cold iced tea in front of me. I lazily reach for the glass of iced tea.

“DARA!”

“Oh please!” I groaned. “Can I just have one glass of iced tea?”

“Oh for goodness sake Dara will you stop drinking cold drinks, just look at yourself.” She surely doesn’t approve me being a pig and all. Oh, have you heard about acceptance yet mother?

“Yeah right,” I just rolled my eyes and sat straight. “Continue please.” I’ll just make one later, of course when she’s not there.

Finally she got tired of pacing so she just pulled the vacant chair across mine. We just stared at each other while she looks frustrated and I on the other hand look bored.

“Okay, let’s get this done Mom.”

“Marry him”

“I’m not”

“Marry him”

“No I’m not”

“Marry him!” She leaned her face closer to mine and so I was. Now we’re on face to face. “Never!”

“God, what am I going to do with you?” She sighed exasperatedly and took the glass of iced tea with her. “You’re not going to drink this not until you agree on marrying him.”

“Mom we have a lot of that inside our fridge.”

“Yeah, that’s what I’ve thought of,” she literally drunk the whole liquid inside . She put the glass down on the table with force for it made a sound that made me cringed. “Marie!!” She shouted while facing the kitchen door.

“Madame!” Marie our ever so loyal maid quickly came out from the kitchen door panting for air. It must have been tough for her to ran a mile, though it would only take you a hundred steps from the kitchen to dining room, but of course that was a joke HAHAHA. “Yes… Madame?”

“Lock the fridge!”

“Eh, madame?”

“Seriously Mom?!”

“You heard me right, lock the fridge and don’t you ever let Dara open it without my permission or else I’m going to lock you inside the fridge myself, understand?”

“Ah, o-okay Madame, understand.”

I lazily looked up at her “Mom you’re making my head ache.”

“You should be!”

I wonder if Mom still remembers she bought me my own mini fridge inside my room. Okay, there is nothing to worry about famine. I’m starving!

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“I think I lose weight?” I pulled the hem of my uniform and glanced at Sunny. “What do you think?”

“You’re hallucinating Dara, you might want to eat sometimes.” She moved in front of me and pointed something. “You see one button is missing.”

“I can't believe I didn't lose weight.”

Even though Mom locked our fridge in the kitchen still she didn't saw me sneak some foods inside my room. Oh, how I love foods. They're like paradise!

“You know you should watch your diet ‘cause you’re getting old, and you might want to have a boyfriend. Believe me you’re perfectly beautiful just that you’re body is rich in carbohydrates and it consists of 3 major kinds of sugar like monosaccharide, polysaccharide and disaccharide.”

“You’re saying like you’re my Biology teacher than my friend. Geez, it’s not like I look some kind of a bear.”

Sunny is my best friend since like forever and unlike me she’s too conscious about her body ‘cause all she cares is how to impress guys (well not all the time I suppose). She’s cute, in a wholesome way, maybe because she doesn’t dress all the time for boys. Let’s see, she only wanted to look good and cute in the eyes of everybody – vain.

It’s nearly lunch time and we had our one hour vacant before our next class. We are heading to the nearest cafeteria in our over so big University. I don’t know if it’s rare to mixed high school and college in most schools, but ours did. Elementary is located somewhere else but our High School Department and College are located in one place.

After the gate you’ll see two path ways. It looks like a photograph wallpaper you see in the internet. You know, two paths that might lead you to heaven or hell. It looks something like that, only that it’s more like a park leading you to an oasis. Our school is more in nature so you it’s normal that you see trees and flowers around.

It’s not even crowded ‘cause it’s not your typical school which has tons of students walking. Yeah, it’s a private but too expensive for normal people having the average salary every day. I’m not rich, my parents does. I don’t consider myself one 'cause that is so uncool. 

“I just read this magazine recently,”

“What magazine?”

“It’s a teen magazine on how to look like one of the members of Girls Generation.” Sunny’s eyes sparkled. Sure, she love SNSD, we both love them, but the thing is 2NE1 was my first bias, so I’m still going to stick with them. “It's so amazing that I could practically used those tips to look like a kpop idol, what do yah think Dara?”

“Is there any tips there on how to patch this button back on my uniform?”

“Gosh,” her shoulders drop and rolled her eyes. “Seriously, you’re not even listening to me!”

“Wrong, if I didn’t I wouldn’t have known you got those tips from this Amazing Teen Magazine.”

pouted and we continued walking our way to the cafeteria. I’m hungry (yeah you always does Dara). I just wished there wouldn’t have any high school students there. Oh, how I hate kids! They’re too noisy for my sensitive ears and I also hate the way they throw glances at me like I’m the lost younger sister of Majinbu. Seriously, do I look like a pink animated ice cream like Patrick? He’s a star but his head looks like a cone. They resembles in some ways, but NOT ME!

“Dara did you bring my EXO album?”

“Nope, I only have the Big Bang album in my bag. I’ll just bring it tomorrow, wait.” I check my bag for the album but I couldn’t seem to find it ‘cause I brought tons of things, so I have to further check mor – “What the?!”

“DARA!”

“I’m sorry!”

I found myself sitting on the ground, things scattered everywhere while student staring at me like I just did the very first humiliating stunt in my entire life.

“Are you okay?” He held his hand for me.

“Thanks,” but I refused. “But I’m fine.” I pulled myself up. Sunny quickly stood beside me with my things. Her eyes are sparkling while looking at the guy, a high school boy – kids! Sure he’s cute but it would be nice if he watches where he walk. “Sunny let’s go!” I grasped Sunny’s wrist and pulled her away from the crowd.

“Bye cutiepattotie!” I heard Sunny dreamily said that – gross!

“Hey, wait!”

“Hey Dara he said wait.”

“I don’t have time with him.”

“Bitter! But anyways he’s still cute. Do you know him?”

“You’re gross Sunny! That’s a high school boy – too young for you.”

“But he is so cute… imagine, he looks like one of the members of Big Bang.”

“You’re just hungry, okay?”

“No I’m not… and besides, just seeing a handsome and cutie boy like him I’m already full.”

“That would never make you alive.”

“I’ll survive without food, but I doubted it you can.”

“Whatever!”

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“Mom where are you?”

“Sorry honey it’s too traffic I’ll be there soon just wait for me, okay?”

I looked at my watch. It’s already 5 in the afternoon. “Can’t you just bump them all so you can get me here?”

“You’re joking right?”

“Yes I am.”

She laughed “Okay, I’ll see you later.”

I smiled “Okay, bye mom.”

I turned off my phone and put it back inside my bag. It wouldn’t be bad to stay a little longer, anyways I’m the only one sitting at the waiting shed inside our school. Less kids, good thing their classes ended at 3 pm.

“Hello,” I automatically look at the person who said hello. “Remember me?”

“I do, but I don’t think there is a need for me to do so.”

He’s the same guy who bumped me earlier. How could I forget him? Sunny has been talking about him since like every minute. Sure, he’s cute but I still don’t like kids.

Instead of getting offended he just gave me a smile, seriously?

“I’m GD by the way,” he sat with a space beside me. “You’re alone?”

“Nope, you’re with me, remember?”

He chuckled “Ouch, I felt so dumb.”

“You might want to retake your IQ test sometimes.”

“Marked, so anyways, you’re?”

“The long lost sister of Majinbu and the cousin of Doremon.”

He laughed “Funny,”

“Sure you laughed, please enjoy.”

“Well I’m enjoying, but anyways I came here to give you this.” He held the album of Big Bang in the air and gave me … his cutest smile? Doesn’t he get tired of smiling? “I just thought this might be yours, Noona.”

“Noona?”

“That’s older sister in Korean.”

“O-okay,” I took the album from him. “Thanks.”

He heaved a deep breathe as he stood up and gave me a glance on his shoulder with his hands on his pocket. “Bye Noona, and its nice meeting you long lost sister of Majinbu.”

I just stared at his back as he walks away.

“I’m really feeling old now,” I sighed and stared at the album. “He really looks like one of the members of Big Bang.”