Out Of Place Life

Demons&Angels;~The World Is Their Calling(HIATUS)

A/N: OMG sorry to keep you waiting on this chapter! Enjoy.
________________
Someone was lead to my chamber. By the dark aura that lit his being I knew already it was one of chavaliette's fallen angels. He handed me a golden letter light at the touch as it filled my once empty hand. No words were exchanged between me and who I believe to be ZiTao dark angel of time. He looked at me expressionless before turning to leave- my angels escorting him back out our realm ofcourse. 
I shifted my gaze to the shinning gold envelope resting in my hands. I hesitated a moment before tearing the blood read seal and taking the letter out. I gentley unfolded the letter. 
My eyes widened as I knew automatically who this was from. This handwriting was so familiar, I knew it was Chavaliette. 
I stared down eyes focusing as I read the content. 

Daria,
How are you my love. 
It seems that we haven't seen eachother in ages. 
But this has given us the opportunity to change that. 
Meet me at the place that seperates our realms. 
I want to give you one last chance to change your mind. 
I hope you do make the wise decision for the sake of all worlds. 

                             Yours,
                        Chavaliette~

I stared ahead at nothing specific. Has this day really come? Was this really going to happen. He was trying to make me responsible. If I would just give him what He wanted he would not even attempt such a thing. But ofcourse I couldn't give him what he wanted, all I could give him was my love. But he didn't want that, he just wanted my power. 

_______
"Everyone gather around." Daria stood tall as her angels kneeled before her in a semi circle. 

"Yes your heigness." Everyone spoke simeotaneusly there voices as sweet as a song. 

"The day has come for us to get ready for battle."

"What do you mean?? Has Chavaliette...." WuYifan the fire angel had spoke. 

"No Yifan he has not, but he will soon. I know this because he has sent me a letter. He wants to meet, it will be in vain for he knows I won't give him the power of the sacred stone."

"So he will invade earth to strengthen his power by force." Kyungsoo concluded. 

"Precisely."

"Will his demons follow?" Kris interjected again. A hint of anxiousness on his face. Daria's facial expression was that of empythy. She knew why he asked such an obvious question. She knew what it was like to fall inlove with a demon. She pittied Yifan for that. 

"Yes I'm afraid so Yifan, they are his servants."

Yifan looked down to the ground before a tear could fall and nodded his head in acceptance of the hard reality. He wanted to ask a even harder question but just couldn't bring himself to ask. Daria sensing it immediately came up to Yifan and placed a reassuring hand on his broad silk clothed shoulder. 

"Yifan, it may not be to late for Tao, I am not sure if it will resort to slaying but I'm praying it doesn't for your sake my dear. "

Yifan stood his ground and seized to let any tears fall. 

"Thank you for your words mother, I will try my best to bring him to this side." 

"Just be careful."

"So mother," luhan started," the one with the sight, is it time to look for him?"

"Yes Lu Han it is. The one with the sight is on earth. He is not aware of his sight, so if Chavaliette does venture to earth you will have to seek the one with the sight immediately."

"But how will we know who has the sight?" Jumyeon asked.

"The one with the sight will have a golden aura cast around him momentarily when you first lay eyes upon him."

Heads turned as a figure appeared from the door. It was Chen. 

"Eomma what's going on? Why wasn't I called for the meeting as well?" He rubbed his eyes at the brightness of the room. 

"My dear you are not entitled to missions carried out by the angels, your only responsibility is to be my son." She said smiling sweetly at her Chen.

"Eomma I know about father, please stop treating me as if I am still a child."

"Chen my dear I do not want you getting involved. That's simple enough. For now if you really want to help out you can go tend to the flowers in the garden of Farla"

"Mother your ashamed of me." Chen spoke serious now. He only called her mother when he was upset or serious. 

"Why on earth would you say that."

"Your ashamed of me so you don't let me do any missions because I'm an inbetween."

"Chen you may not speak to me such nonsense." She said slowly walking toward Chen. She placed her pale hand that had one single sahphire ring on it onto chens warm cheek. 

"Chen sweetheart I love you. If I were to be ashamed of you would I have conceived you at all?"

"Well I suppose not-"

"Exactley. you are here because I want you here, always remember that my son."she said simply placing a motherly kiss on his forehead. 

"Now go to the garden of Farla and enjoy the flow of the spring."

"Yes mother."
He turned walking out the gold double doors. 

Daria's expression imediatley saddened. 

"Mother Daria why is it the real reason you don't want Chen interfering." Yifan said comming up behind her. 

"Because his father is evil. It's a shame when your own father is a danger to your life. I don't need my only son to be put in a conflicted situation. And I couldn't bare to see the look on his face to see his father slain..."
____________________________________________
A/N: ok! Let me just say again so sorry for not updating this in a while more chapters will be updated sooner.:) 
~comments are motivation:D