Prologue:How It Began

Demons&Angels;~The World Is Their Calling(HIATUS)

 

 

It all started with the light.
The light that shines upon everything was always here.
Evil starts from good.
The hidden evil that was once good starts to have an ego, because of this ego the angels could not tolorate the demons. They can tolorate them to a certain extent until the evil wants to be better than the purest of light.
But the light can never be dimmed.
It can never be terminated.
Because of this the evil gets weak and the evil no longer can be with the light ,so it is cast out into there own world filled with darkness.
They find comfort in that darkness and want nothing but to bring more light into the darkness until all is nothing but a black speck in there world.
That is how the world of darkness is born.
Earth was made by god for mankind.
A place for them to live without being tempted by the evil.
A place so that the angels could watch over them until they could come back to the light.
Earth is created to keep peace between the light realm and the darkness realm.
But the evil wants to destroy that peace.
They want to take over all they can.
These demons don't care about the consequences.
They just want power over the light.
But they know they have a disadvantage.
They have a disadvantage because the light realm holds a veil wrapped around their world and earth.
Until they can figure out how to escape from that veil the earth is safe from the demons chaos. 
But a demon is careful.
He will study every careful detail.
He will wait until the angel is off guard and then he will silently make his move.
The angels will always be there to stop them.
However the demons won't stop.
They will wait for the day until it's their turn to rule over all worlds. 
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸