Alittle About The Angels

Demons&Angels;~The World Is Their Calling(HIATUS)
WuYifan: fire angel who controls the sun
YiXing: healing angel for the wounded of hearts and souls
Lu Han: angel of mind. Senses all movement with his mind.
Jumyeon: water angel who controls the delicate seas that keep calm in the presence of the light.
Kyungsoo: angel of strength. to regain strength to the weaker.
These are I mother Daria's strongest angels. This is the light realm where only good dwells here. There is not a speck of dark or inpureness that steps foot in my world. for anything with a dark heart shall be cast into the dark with the demons.
~~~
"But mother do I not have demon blood as well, so I am not worthy to be in your world mother."
"My son must I tell you again, you have a heart that is pure. Your pure heart outlies the demon blood,shunning it to the pits of your being."
"But I'll never be pure enough..."
"Chen my son, you are apart of me.. You are pure enough."
 
My dearest son Chen. He is halfling. It is true that I have made a mistake but that is why all the darkness had to be cast away so any further tempts were from my eyes. 
Chen my dear though I have burdened you with being a halfling. Remember that your heart is truely pure. You are always considered an angel. My little angel. 
 
I strive to find the best for my son and my angels. I maintain power here and I have a veil wrapped around earth to keep it at peace.
The only thing I have no control over however is the darkness realm. But I want no part in any way of Chavaliatte and his world.
We were seperated when he decided he wanted to be his own ruler.
He wanted power over me, power even over the higher god but that couldn't happen.
He wasn't pleased and so I had to give him up in order to keep the peace in the light realm. 
Since then it has maintained it's peace.
But ofcourse that tricky deceitful man who is named Chavaliette, the one I once called my love. He is always trying someway to disrupt the flow that our world brings. More so he gets his demons to try and do the job for him. 
It greatly upsets me that this is how everything had to turn out. Chavaliette could still be an angel; clothed in fine white silk robes, his Snow White wings flowing gently behind him. His once kind smile that was so alluring. But he chose to let  that light dim and let darkness overflow. 
 
In conclusion we are the angels of the north.we are the light, We are the good. We are what Chavaliette wishes he had greatly...we are power.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so the fist few chapters will be alittle short!
Sorry !! 
But if you like my story so far please continue on ^_^ xie xie :)))