Demons of Deceit

Demons&Angels;~The World Is Their Calling(HIATUS)

 

ZiTao: fallen angel of time. Stops time to create confusion with the innocent minds.
Sehun: fallen angel of wind. Creates the hectic winds.
Chanyeol: fallen angel of fire. He controls the scorching fire. 
Minseok: fallen angel of snow. Creates hazardous blizzards.
Kai: fallen angel of death. Brings lost souls to our world. 
 These are I chavaliette's most powerful demons. Fallen angels I'd prefer to call them. Demons is a bit harsh no? 
We were once believe it or not apart of the light realm. A time when it was ok for all supernatural beings to be together in one place. But I slowly grew tired. I grew tired of being second compared to Daria. I hated that even though we were supposedly "accepted" we were still treated as if we were not pure enough. So I thought we should have equal power if not give me full power. But they wouldn't. Creating now what is the darkness realm. In this world you won't find the slightest amount of light or pureness, all that consumes us is darkness. But somehow I am not satisfied. I will not be completle satisfied until every pure thing is corrupted and covered with darkness. To put it simple we are the opposite of Daria's world, and will one day have what we want.
All of her power...
My beautiful love Daria...
How you have created a monster. 
Are you pleased?
How I thought our love could change your mind, but I wasn't important enough. 
Now I can't even bare to see my own son Chen because of the disgust I have for anything pure, because even though he has my blood, he has yours too. 
~~~~
"Master Chavaliette the plans are in motion."
"Excellent. Send a letter to mother Daria I would like to speak with her one last time."
"Yes master."
~~~~
Our final meeting before my departure. I'm giving her one last chance to change things. If not, then I have no control over her and what happens to her precious angels in the process. 
 
If she chooses to die...then so be it.
 
🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
So how was this chapter everyone???? Was it good ;D
 
Also I wanna know what side are you on? 
Team pure angel Daria ?
Team fallen angel Chavaliette ?
Or...team earth baekhyun lol xD
I'm team Daria who are you ?*wiggles eyebrows* lmao