A Horrible Day

P.S I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The manager called Sehun early in the morning to fetch Kai on his condominium. He has photoshoot for a commercial product. Sehun was only his best friend who can wake him up in seconds. That's why their manager always orders him to wake Kai up and bring him to wherever he ought to be. He hopped out of his car then hurriedly went up to Kai's room. He trudged to his bedroom and as expected he's still sounded asleep.

 

“Wake up!" Sehun yelled up to his ears. In just a second as always, Kai jumped up and glared at him. “I’m not your maid to always yell up to you and wake you up just for your schedule. You should hire a new maid than butting in on my schedules." He just walked to the kitchen without any word.

 

“Your voice is irritating. Soon I'm going to have a new maid." Kai smirked turning to his refrigerator to grab water. Sehun just looked at him, surprised. He just said he's going to have a maid? He always messing his maid's life, the reason they can't any longer working for him.

 

Krystal woke up early to search for her lost bracelet. She scattered all the things inside her cabinet but no bracelet at all. She searched the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen, the dining room and still no bracelet. She thought of a place where it can be. She searched her luggage and yet no bracelet. Where I was yesterday?

 

She hurriedly changed her clothes, grabbed her bag and got a cab heading to the airport. She hopes it was there though there's a small chance of finding it for now. She hope no one pick it or no one did find it, if ever someone would find it, she just hope she'll got bumped to that person then she will see her bracelet and get it back from whoever has it.

 

Sehun was at his apartment scolding him like he was his mother. He know Sehun was ordered again to fetch him up since he was not an early riser and the alarm clock can't even have the power to wake him up.

 

"You should take my car. I'm going to stop by the music store to buy something." Sehun said to him in a convincing tone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter